Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE seeing the subversive talk amongst themselves as if they believe no one else can see them....All the while being laughed at....PRICELESS!

Laughing.....and where's that video of Michelle saying her husband was born in Kenya?

You'll be permitted to rejoin the conversation as soon as you can provide it.

Right where it has always been! I LIKE bitch slapping your permission....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

And where does Michelle say that Obama was born in Kenya? Give us the time stamp.

Your video is only 32 seconds long. So it should be remarkably easy for you to do so.

And yet in 3 days.....you've failed perfectly every time.

around the 14 sec mark where she says...

Says who?

Says the phrase: Natural Born Citizen.

Says you. You're the one offering us your definition based on whatever you imagine. And your imagination isn't a legal standard.

Its the same problem you run into on virtually every topic you attempt to discuss. You keep assuming that whatever you believe must be irrefutable fact. But there's no such mandate. Most often because you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

The USSC does;

The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

Wong Kim Ark v. US

As clear as a bell, place of birth establishes natural born status. Even if both parents are foreigners.

You ignore it. No objective person ever would.

They said "...Natural Born Citizen..." because they required that for a person to qualify for the Presidency, that their citizenship must be the natural result of their BIRTH! And there is ONLY ONE WAY THAT HAPPENS... and that way is that BOTH PARENTS ARE CITIZENS.

So you assume. And who are you quoting on your claim that a natural born citizen is only a person whose 'both parents are citizens'? The constitution doesn't say this. The courts never have. The founders certinaly didn't say that. And there's no mention of parents in the term 'natural born'.

So who are you quoting? Just yourself.

Do you have any argument to offer us that isn't just you citing yourself?
If no, then you're done. As you're nobody.[

Then, a mulatto, born of a white American mother, but NOT YET 5 years after her 14th birthday, to a communist black man from Kenya,!

Vig: a mulatto... a white American mother.....to a black man

And Birthers like to pretend that their Birtherism isn't about race.....

Definitions explained now offend the Tolerant, INTOLERANT! Must suck to be you, and have to look at that face every morning in the mirror....SHUDDER!!!!

And Birthers like to pretend that their Birtherism isn't about race.

I look forward to reminding people about how offended you are about the race of Obama- and his mother- and his father.

Vigilante continues to be tough with his silly cartoons.

All that violence in your head, Vigilante, really is imaginary, for you know clearly what would happen. If the far right ever rose up, the LEO would not be needed at all.

The neighbors would take the traitors on the far right and put them down in their backyards.

Even Lady Liberty knows about you ...

lady%2Bliberty.jpg

Poor America hating Vigilante.....all of those white women marrying black men and having mulatto children.......just not the America he can support.

Poor Seriously, LOVES all those hundreds of thousands of BLACK BABIES that her friends at Planned Parenthood kill each year....

254b00380eccf0e8d8fa78857cf284b4.jpg

Why would any rational person ignore the State of Hawaii on its own documents

Because they thought it was their ONLY CHANCE at Presidential representation for their little state out in the middle of the Pacific?

Why do you imagine or fantasize that Dr. Fukino- Republican- appointed by a Republican- a medical doctor and respected professional- risk her career and potential criminal prosecution- so that a Democratic President that you believe was born in Kenya- could be possibly elected?

He had probably a year to have the BEST forger and an insider PUT the altered document into the file BEFORE investigators went to look for it! Let the RAGE of the SUBVERSIVES begin!

Oh so you come up with a different fantasy than Porker?

Porker's birther fantasy was that the State of Hawaii conspired to put the President in office(which by the way is pretty funny since the Republican Governor of Hawaii who stated that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii was the state campaign chairman for John McCain).

Your fantasy is that Senator Obama somehow planted an insider in the Hawaiian Department of Health to install a forged birth certificate....a forged birth certificate that was good enough to pass scrutiny with people who were used to looking at 50 year old original birth certificates......but not good enough to pass scrutiny by Birthers looking at 3 generation copies posted on the internet.

LOL.....

Birthers can't even agree on their own Konspiracy theories.

Unfortunately for pond scum, all these scenarios make sense, and are more logical than his 2 birth certs, and his failure to release his college records, or his several SS #'s.... but WE are the delusional ones.... simply because we have assholes like this guy that hasn't got the balls to pursue matters!
Our shame is we LET this prick and his friend in the Senate conspire with the left!

LOL....the reality is that NO ONE believes your lies, speculation and innuendo.

You can't even get batshit crazy Michelle Bachmann on board.

Or Barack Obama's election rivals- not a single Republican candidate for President raised the issue.

No one believes this crap except a handful of batshit crazy birthers.

Vigilante continues to be tough with his silly cartoons.

All that violence in your head, Vigilante, really is imaginary, for you know clearly what would happen. If the far right ever rose up, the LEO would not be needed at all.

The neighbors would take the traitors on the far right and put them down in their backyards.

Even Lady Liberty knows about you ...

lady%2Bliberty.jpg

Poor America hating Vigilante.....all of those white women marrying black men and having mulatto children.......just not the America he can support.

Poor Seriously, LOVES all those hundreds of thousands of BLACK BABIES that her friends at Planned Parenthood kill each year....

254b00380eccf0e8d8fa78857cf284b4.jpg

I LOVE seeing the subversive talk amongst themselves as if they believe no one else can see them....All the while being laughed at....PRICELESS!

Laughing.....and where's that video of Michelle saying her husband was born in Kenya?

Right where it has always been! I LIKE bitch slapping your permission....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

And where does Michelle say that Obama was born in Kenya? Give us the time stamp.

Your video is only 32 seconds long. So it should be remarkably easy for you to do so.

Nope. She doesn't. Perhaps you were thinking of another point in the video.

Try again.

Says the phrase: Natural Born Citizen.

Says you. You're the one offering us your definition based on whatever you imagine. And your imagination isn't a legal standard.

Its the same problem you run into on virtually every topic you attempt to discuss. You keep assuming that whatever you believe must be irrefutable fact. But there's no such mandate. Most often because you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

The USSC does;

The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

Wong Kim Ark v. US

As clear as a bell, place of birth establishes natural born status. Even if both parents are foreigners.

They said "...Natural Born Citizen..." because they required that for a person to qualify for the Presidency, that their citizenship must be the natural result of their BIRTH! And there is ONLY ONE WAY THAT HAPPENS... and that way is that BOTH PARENTS ARE CITIZENS.

So you assume. And who are you quoting on your claim that a natural born citizen is only a person whose 'both parents are citizens'? The constitution doesn't say this. The courts never have. The founders certinaly didn't say that. And there's no mention of parents in the term 'natural born'.

Then, a mulatto, born of a white American mother, but NOT YET 5 years after her 14th birthday, to a communist black man from Kenya,!

Definitions explained now offend the Tolerant, INTOLERANT! Must suck to be you, and have to look at that face every morning in the mirror....SHUDDER!!!!

I look forward to reminding people about how offended you are about the race of Obama- and his mother- and his father.

I just reminded them how much you favor killing black babies.... who do you think makes the point, you or me?:321:

Try again.

Of course she does.... you are simply in denial!

Yeah that's it. And yours is that Auntie (pronounced Ountie) Obama in Kenya was NOT present at his birth in a Kenyan Hospital even though she says she was and that Obama himself bragged on his birthplace in Kenya in multiple documents that have been discovered that attest to the fact that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, raised a Muslim and then there's this.

I see you're still posting half the story, hoping no one will notice. Allow me to finish off the dialogue from that video which you left out....

"You're absolutely correct, John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith [GS: "your Christian faith"] ... my Christian faith ... well what I'm saying is, he hasn't suggested I am Muslim."

Yet rather than play the video where he clarifies his what he's talking about, you intentionally post a video which cuts that part out. I bet you don't even realize how your dishonesty dissolves your credibility on the issue, do you?

Try again.

Of course she does.... you are simply in denial!

I'll happily leave that up to the viewer to decide. As she never says her husband was born in Kenya.

You do. Pretending to speak for Ms. Obama.

Yeah that's it. And yours is that Auntie (pronounced Ountie) Obama in Kenya was NOT present at his birth in a Kenyan Hospital even though she says she was and that Obama himself bragged on his birthplace in Kenya in multiple documents that have been discovered that attest to the fact that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, raised a Muslim and then there's this.

I see you're still posting half the story, hoping no one will notice. Allow me to finish off the dialogue from that video which you left out....

"You're absolutely correct, John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith [GS: "your Christian faith"] ... my Christian faith ... well what I'm saying is, he hasn't suggested I am Muslim."

Yet rather than play the video where he clarifies his what he's talking about, you intentionally post a video which cuts that part out. I bet you don't even realize how your dishonesty dissolves your credibility on the issue, do you?

and NO ONE on the left plays those games......no one at all.

Yeah that's it. And yours is that Auntie (pronounced Ountie) Obama in Kenya was NOT present at his birth in a Kenyan Hospital even though she says she was and that Obama himself bragged on his birthplace in Kenya in multiple documents that have been discovered that attest to the fact that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, raised a Muslim and then there's this.]

Such a Birther- lies, speculation and innuendo.
  • Auntie (pronounced Ountie) Obama in Kenya was NOT present at his birth in a Kenyan Hospital even though she says she was- lie
  • that Obama himself bragged on his birthplace in Kenya in multiple documents - lie
  • Obama was born in Kenya- lie
The question is what is the motivation behind the lies?

Is it profit- like WND and Mike Zullo?
Is it racism- like Stevie the Racist and Vig the Mulatto hater?

This is the same guy who posted a fake kenyan birth certificate....despite the fact that he knew it was fake and knew it had been created by a 4 times convicted forgerer who as currently running from the police on felony theft charges.

And never bothered to tell us any of this. Intellectual dishonesty is inherent with the birther position.

Yeah that's it. And yours is that Auntie (pronounced Ountie) Obama in Kenya was NOT present at his birth in a Kenyan Hospital even though she says she was and that Obama himself bragged on his birthplace in Kenya in multiple documents that have been discovered that attest to the fact that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, raised a Muslim and then there's this.]

• Auntie (pronounced Ountie) Obama in Kenya was NOT present at his birth in a Kenyan Hospital even though she says she was- lie
  • that Obama himself bragged on his birthplace in Kenya in multiple documents - lie

Don't discount the 'Birthers are just fucking idiots' theory of birtherism.

The USSC does;

I just reminded them how much you favor killing black babies.... who do you think makes the point, you or me?:321:

I look forward to reminding people about how offended you are about the race of Obama- and his mother- and his father

Bullshit. They get countless requests for copies and the requests don't include "running for president." They're just names and SS numbers. You can't possibly prove your silly claim.

On the other hand, YOU cannot disprove it...

Politics of Hawaii - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Quote from article

Hawaii is dominated by the Democratic Party)

Yet Hawaii elected a Republican Governor- who was in office when Obama was running for President- and who appointed Republican Dr. Fukino as Director of Health

[Republican Linda ]Lingle, 61, was born in St. Louis, but moved to Hawaii in 1975. She was elected governor of Hawaii in 2002 and re-elected in 2006 with the largest victory margin in state history, 63 percent to 35 percent.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Lingle was stumping with Republican John McCain, but she sought to put the birthplace questions to rest by instructing her state health director to personally take a look at Obama’s birth certificate.

“And we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi’olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii,” Lingle said according to a transcript of a 2010 radio interview. “And that’s just a fact. And yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue.

“And I think it’s, again, a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this. . . . It’s been established. He was born here.”

Gov. Rauner names Hawaii s former superstar governor Linda Lingle as Illinois COO Chicago
You would think that would put an end to their Birfer nonsense. But, nooooo ... they're impervious to reality. :lol:

Don't discount the 'Birthers are just fucking idiots' theory of birtherism.

Yeah- but being an idiot doesn't completely explain the blatant lies that Porker spouts?

I mean it does explain why he can't even get straight which family member that they lie to Birthers about having said she watched Obama pop out in Kenya....even though she actually said she was in Kenya when Obama was born in Hawaii...

That's ok, :gay: vagisil :gay:, I give you permission to eavesdrop. :mm:

Why thank you PAWNED, now you may have a war on words with Skyhook, as to which one of you girls has the correct position on the matter, and is the LEADER of your group of FAGERALS....! Now, be gentle!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Umm, :gay: vagisil :gay:, need I remind you, you've already gotten on your knees to beg for permission? See my tagline.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Where did I deny that? But thanks for agreeing that it's really just a game. It's neither a realistic nor defensible position.

Where did I deny that? But thanks for agreeing that it's really just a game. It's neither a realistic nor defensible position.

It is a game. Nothing more. It is known as spin. Sort of like when the left says that the right is against abortion because they have a "war on women"...or when the right claims that the left likes entitlements because it enslaves their voting base....

Sadly, it is the spin that sways the decisions of many of the electorate...and our politicians have found it the best way to "win elections"

As for the "birther" thing...I am curious.....before you saw Obamas birth certificate, how did you know he was a natural born citizen? Because he told you? Because his supporters told you?

If a white politician wrote a book that discussed his father who was born in Ireland...and the book further describes his own childhood in Ireland....would you be considered "anti white" if you questioned his eligibility to run for President? Would you feel it appropriate for you to be ridiculed for asking for proof of US birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back