Ted Cruz; More-Crazy Every Day....

Now, he thinks we "need" the bank$ to act as middle-men, again, when it comes to student-loans.

I thought Republicans were bigger fans o' CUTTING-costs??!!!

323.png

Well, if Mr. Potato-Head says so, it must be true.

:smoke:

Joe McCarthy was right. So is Ted Cruz.

Democrats are pissed because all they have are tired old men. The Republicans have the young good looking ones.

Joe McCarthy played his base till he crashed and burned

So will Cruz. He will be a one and done Senator. He is too strange even for Texas

I'm very sure if you could show him where the federal government has the Constitutional authority to act as a lender he would have no problem with it.

Looks like you are going to get a big goose egg and lots of smoke and mirrors on that question.

Yep, the best they can do are laws that conrtadict the Constitution, poor things don't know laws are supposed to uphold Constitutional principles not shit on them.

I'm very sure if you could show him where the federal government has the Constitutional authority to act as a lender he would have no problem with it. Unlike most politicians Cruz takes his oath of office seriously.

Too bad most Americans don't take him seriously. #wacko.

Aren't you the person who tried to lecture me for not respecting your dear leader just because he was elected? Talk about a freaking hypocrite.

Too bad most Americans don't take him seriously. #wacko.

And yet…

He is in an elected government office. I guess that most Americans that he represents do NOT find him wacko. More Americans are realizing we have been hoodwinked every day. His way may not be the correct way – that is still to be determined – but the way we are handling things currently sure is not.

Hello? He's a senator from Texas. Texas is wacko...at least, state government is. Cruz is a Tea Party crazie, an extremist. Texas is presumably "going purple", and may be blue come 2016.

Don't bet on it, our voter ID law will be in place by then.

Gosh, banks act as the "middle man" for home loans, car loans, and a zillion other loans. That's what banks do!

But acting as the "middle man" for college loans is suddenly a bad thing?

What magical unicorn property do college loans possess which warrants their being made a special case?

They have raised the cost of education 4 times higher than inflation, private lenders were starting to ask questions. The liberal educations establishment couldn't have that.

Please. Rick Perry disproves that every day of his governorship.

His state is in the best fiscal condition of all states, thus proving you're ignorance and hatred

again

BS. Evidence? Links? Sources? Hatred? Texas is a backwards, fucked up red state...what can I tell you? It's the state where James Byrd Jr. was dragged to his death and dismemberment from the back of a pick up truck by 3 rednecks. So who is really guilty of hate?

Top States 2011: Overall Rankings

you lose

granted, my info is a year old, but #2 is still great

and

Chicago leads the nation in murder, Rahm, yaknow, obamas boy, is closing schools in black neighborhoods cuz it cost to much.

suck it, liberals hate black people

Please. Rick Perry disproves that every day of his governorship.

His state is in the best fiscal condition of all states, thus proving you're ignorance and hatred

again

BS. Evidence? Links? Sources? Hatred? Texas is a backwards, fucked up red state...what can I tell you? It's the state where James Byrd Jr. was dragged to his death and dismemberment from the back of a pick up truck by 3 rednecks. So who is really guilty of hate?

Don't forget that bigger isn't necessarily better....just ask the Texas A&M Bonfire Building Committee.

again

you lose

and

Chicago leads the nation in murder, Rahm, yaknow, obamas boy, is closing schools in black neighborhoods cuz it cost to much.

LOL. You're demented. It's Republicans ( conservatives) that hate most minorities. Everyone knows this.

Anti minority? By treating all people equally?

Anti-prosperity? By opposing Progressive policies destroying the economy and supportng the free market?

Anti-anything nonwhite? Again by treating everyone equally?

Rich party? Since when is wealth bad? Why should it bother me or even be my business if my neighbor makes alot of money? They arent hurting me by being more successful.

you can't even accurately represent what we stand for, let alone make any argument for what why what we actually stand for is bad.

How are the free markets bad? Why does it hurt me for my neighbor to have money? How is treating minorities like everyone else somehow pro-white? And yet, supporting abortion and gun conrol, which were both created as policies to depopulate minorities and leave them defenseless towards mobs and other evils, somehow good?

And you have the audacity to accuse us of not thinking? Guess what. This is the real word. Your deceptive slogans and 2 second soundbytes used to decieve people may sound good to you. But thinking people actually look at the effects your policies and dont waste time blindly listening to propaganda.

you lose

and

LOL. You're demented. It's Republicans ( conservatives) that hate most minorities. Everyone knows this.
coward

Crushed you with facts so you have to change the subject.

You could have been a man and thanked me for educating your ignorant ass, but no, like the good prog you are, you gotta cry racism

you're a useless waste of time

you lose

and

Which is why Progressives are still trying to wipe them out with abortion and trying to disarm them and make them unable to protect themselves.

The NRA began to empower minorities so that they wouldnt be victims of the KKK and other hate groups. The NRA is still fighting to empower individuals in their self defense and self government.

Why do you want people, especially minorities and women, unarmed?

Gosh, banks act as the "middle man" for home loans, car loans, and a zillion other loans. That's what banks do!

But acting as the "middle man" for college loans is suddenly a bad thing?

What magical unicorn property do college loans possess which warrants their being made a special case?

Durbin, Harkin: Congress Must Remove Loophole that Encourages For-profit Colleges to Target Veterans - Press Releases - Press Office - U.S. Senator Dick Durbin
"Over the past year, the HELP Committee has uncovered widespread predatory practices and dismal student outcomes at many for-profit colleges,” said Harkin. “The legislation we are introducing today is one of many important steps we will take in the coming months toward holding for-profit colleges accountable to the taxpayers who invest 30 billion dollars in their institutions annually. It will close a loophole that has made veterans and active duty military major targets of deceptive marketing and aggressive recruitment, rather than students treated with the respect their service deserves."
I get the feeling that if college loan applicants were left to the tender mercies of banks, their interest rates would invariably increase. What say you?

As to the OP, every time I hear Cruz speak I think of McCarthy & the am radio hypocrite- oxyRush.

Again, what special unicorn properties do college loans have that home and auto loans do not?

Don't you think this has all been adjudicated? Home loans ARE done through m and are highly regulated by the gov't, thank god. I never heard of anyone paying an auto loan for 30 years. Gov't should help people with the necessities that help the country, rather than allow the greedy rich to feather their nests at the expense of citizens, dupe of greedy rich idiots...

Last edited:
You're right. Your post is a perfect example of why we need to educate people. Because instead of being able to have a rational discussions and actually articulate anything, you think laughter and childish mocking are an intellectual response.

Use your brain for once. You aren't an idiot. Stop acting like one.

Anti minority? By treating all people equally?

Anti-prosperity? By opposing Progressive policies destroying the economy and supportng the free market?

Anti-anything nonwhite? Again by treating everyone equally?

Rich party? Since when is wealth bad? Why should it bother me or even be my business if my neighbor makes alot of money? They arent hurting me by being more successful.

you can't even accurately represent what we stand for, let alone make any argument for what why what we actually stand for is bad.

How are the free markets bad? Why does it hurt me for my neighbor to have money? How is treating minorities like everyone else somehow pro-white? And yet, supporting abortion and gun conrol, which were both created as policies to depopulate minorities and leave them defenseless towards mobs and other evils, somehow good?

And you have the audacity to accuse us of not thinking? Guess what. This is the real word. Your deceptive slogans and 2 second soundbytes used to decieve people may sound good to you. But thinking people actually look at the effects your policies and dont waste time blindly listening to propaganda.

Hahaha, I read the first sentence and started laughing. This post is proof of why we need to improve education in this country.

You're right. Your post is a perfect example of why we need to educate people. Because instead of being able to have a rational discussions and actually articulate anything, you think laughter and childish mocking are an intellectual response.

Use your brain for once. You aren't an idiot. Stop acting like one.

Blah blah blah... laughter and mocking is all you deserve since your brain can't seem to comprehend much else. We've gone through it all over and over. Frankly, you're stupid, you believe in lies, your political masters manipulate and use you and aside from comedic relief I couldn't less about anything you have to say.

Forum List

Back