Ted Cruz looks to revive the evangelicalism of the past

Ted Cruz looks to revive the evangelicalism of the past - Yahoo News

He is hoping to rev up the social con far right religious enthusiasm that pushed Bush over the 2004. The question is this: will millennial evangelicals identify with him? They seemed to at his Liberty U appearance.
Christian fundamentalists and the social right certainly helped to keep the base consolidated for GWB in 2004, but it was weak democrats and moderate independents who got him reelected, mostly the consequence of concerns over the war in Iraq and an incompetent Kerry campaign; the same weak democrats and moderate independents who will abandon the GOP in droves if Cruz is the nominee.

The black shyster has a direct line to Karnak! Another truly fucked up individual!

Assholes ARE so fucking easy.....

116128134__353501b.jpg
That was after the win, dummy.

Should I seek one with them all before winning?.... What difference does it make...:ahole-1:
It makes a lot of difference, because he has exposed his family to the spotlight they are now fair game in political discussions, they went from being private individuals to public figures with no real expectation of media privacy. It's a heavy burden to place on your family and this guy did it way too early.

See Chelsea above.... another fucking stupid Subversive... they usually come in threes.... OldFool, where are you OldFool?
Are you drunk? Go to bed and sleep it off.

Is that a surrender I hear? I believe it is!

He brought the little girls on stage to announce? What an asshole.
stand%20with%20rand%20ted%20cruz.png

116128134__353501b.jpg

Should I seek one with them all before winning?.... What difference does it make...:ahole-1:
It makes a lot of difference. Because he has exposed his family to the spotlight they are now fair game in political discussions. They went from being private individuals to public figures with no real expectation of media privacy. It's a heavy burden to place on your family and this guy did it way too early.
Can we talk about the obama little sluts now?

I wonder what the illegal alien Rafael Cruz will promise to the peasant evangelicals. Will it be "fuck teh gays" and "I'll criminalize abortion" again?

Will they be shocked if he wins and doesn't even bother to TRY to pursue those things like Bush didn't? :rofl:

There you are, OldFool! Cruz ISN'T Bush....easy answer!
True. The evangelical rubes won't bend over so quickly for a Mexican. :rofl:

Big fucking difference. They weren't toddlers, or props, and didn't show up much, if at all, until after he won.

You need pictures of Amy carter? Or little Chelsea Clinton? How stupid can one subversive be?
They weren't that little or used in that way. Both the Carters and Clintons forbid it.

You LIE, you are so easy to catch in your fabrications!

article-2262595-16F2FADC000005DC-781_634x563.jpg
Not on stage now is she. And they wanted her to be, and Hillary said absolutely fucking not.

You see all the people around them? I rest my case! You can't fix stupid, and YOU have a severe case of it!

He brought the little girls on stage to announce? What an asshole.
stand%20with%20rand%20ted%20cruz.png

116128134__353501b.jpg

It makes a lot of difference. Because he has exposed his family to the spotlight they are now fair game in political discussions. They went from being private individuals to public figures with no real expectation of media privacy. It's a heavy burden to place on your family and this guy did it way too early.
Can we talk about the obama little sluts now?

Yes, let's talk about twiggy, and her ugly stepsister! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

michelle-obama-had-daughter-she-would-look-just-like-rachel-politics-1374268834.jpg

Big fucking difference. They weren't toddlers, or props, and didn't show up much, if at all, until after he won.

You need pictures of Amy carter? Or little Chelsea Clinton? How stupid can one subversive be?
They weren't that little or used in that way. Both the Carters and Clintons forbid it.

Not on stage now is she. And they wanted her to be, and Hillary said absolutely fucking not.

You see all the people around them? I rest my case! You can't fix stupid, and YOU have a severe case of it!
The media, taking a picture of them together? Not possible, unless you mean like this?
tedcruzwdaughter-e1343653959426.jpg

Yeah, not on stage to announce, and not a prop, meaning that is appropriate.

Last edited:

The media, taking a picture of them together? Not possible, unless you mean like this?

Yeah, not on stage to announce, and not a prop,meaning that is appropriate.

What would you have a parent to do, lock them in the car to die from heat exhaustion as DemocRATs do with there kids when going out drinking or gambling?

What would you have a parent to do, lock them in the car to die from heat exhaustion as DemocRATs do with there kids when going out drinking or gambling?
Not use them as props to announce your attempt to become President.

Rafael Jr. is packing for the White House, during their nap-time.
agbieeu0jbudacqcgvmv.jpg

:puke3:

Not use them as props to announce your attempt to become President.

Rafael Jr. is packing for the White House, during their nap-time.
agbieeu0jbudacqcgvmv.jpg
What a pretty woman when compared to the Mooooch and the Hildebeast!

The evangelicals, certainly the older ones, will support Cruz. For them, it is like "we are getting the band back together, man."

Even with younger evangelicals, there are not enough of them.

Time well tell.

American Tragedy . . . American Evangelicalism . . . potato potatoh

You mean he was a politician, but unlike the obomanation who gave our FREE SHIT with YOUR MONEY, Reagan saved us a buck!

Yes, Reagan cut taxes, and then he embarked on the biggest spending spree the U.S. has ever seen, increasing military spending to unprecedented levels, all of it unfunded. He tripled the deficit and increased the public debt to its highest level ever.

He also doubled the number of people on food stamps, in spite to tightening the eligibility criteria.

But he's a Republican so these are all good things.

Forum List

Back