Ted Cruz looks to revive the evangelicalism of the past

Evangelicals are the most easily bait and switched voting bloc in America. Act suitably pious, say a bunch of nebulous shit about the sanctity of the traditional family, wave the fuck out of that miniature flag, act really scared and angry and they will vote for even the most transparent conman.

You made a mistake and seem to be describing the DemocRAT plantation blacks, and new Hispanics!

Actually, he is right. Look at their hero, Ronald Reagan. He made lots of noise about repealing Roe v. Wade and talked about how evil abortion was. At least he did when he was campaigning. When he was in office he was silent on the topic.

Evangelicals are the most easily bait and switched voting bloc in America. Act suitably pious, say a bunch of nebulous shit about the sanctity of the traditional family, wave the fuck out of that miniature flag, act really scared and angry and they will vote for even the most transparent conman.

You made a mistake and seem to be describing the DemocRAT plantation blacks, and new Hispanics!
No I am describing the moral majority dupes that have never been taken seriously by the GOP and yet are still it's most diehard voting bloc.

They will fall in line behind Cruz... BECAUSE they are MORAL, and there is no such thing as a MORAL DemocRAT!

No I am describing the moral majority dupes that have never been taken seriously by the GOP and yet are still it's most diehard voting bloc.

Yo, just hold your horses until the debates? Then you will see what a brain Ted Cruz is!!!

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

Yo, sounds like you are talking about the imposter? Obama! Well this guy Ted Cruz has CLASS, something your BOY don`t know nothing about!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 38397
Class? People with class can present their ideas on their merit without having to punch them up with all that propagandist hogwash about Jesus and the flag and the constitution, none of which he actually has respect for.

Actually, he is right. Look at their hero, Ronald Reagan. He made lots of noise about repealing Roe v. Wade and talked about how evil abortion was. At least he did when he was campaigning. When he was in office he was silent on the topic.

Had to have a Congress to go along with it, and when he did, there were MORE IMPORTANT things that had to be done... Winning the Cold War, do you remember that? :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

Yo, just hold your horses until the debates? Then you will see what a brain Ted Cruz is!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 38401
What you take as intelligence is only the ability to say totally outlandish things with conviction, you must really admire used car salesmen for their intelligence too.

"GTP"
View attachment 38401
What you take as intelligence is only the ability to say totally outlandish things with conviction, you must really admire used car salesmen for their intelligence too.

Thank you for your surrender, it is hereby noted.... as usual, the Pond Scum can neither debate, or challenge what I say!

Had to have a Congress to go along with it, and when he did, there were MORE IMPORTANT things that had to be done... Winning the Cold War, do you remember that? :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

Yep, I remember the Cold War. I was part of it.

But that doesn't change the accuracy of what I said. Reagan talked to the evangelicals and said what they wanted to hear, and they voted for him. 4 years later, despite having done none of what he told them he would do, he said what they wanted to hear and they voted for him.

But that doesn't change the accuracy of what I said. Reagan talked to the evangelicals and said what they wanted to hear, and they voted for him. 4 years later, despite having done none of what he told them he would do, he said what they wanted to hear and they voted for him.

You mean he was a politician, but unlike the obomanation who gave our FREE SHIT with YOUR MONEY, Reagan saved us a buck!

Yo, are you a black, or is your picture just dark? Don`t matter to me! You are a BOY in Chains! If you believe in that crap you just posted? Then you sound like a lost soul! Ted Cruz, yes, he is a religious man, just like any American, but he is talking to all Americans in this Country, Black, Indian, Latino, as he is, maybe he can pull in some illegals? Anyway, he is not talking to one voting block, he believes in all Americans as one, and not like Obama, who likes to name groups and divide them!!! GO TED CRUZ!!!

"GTP"
03palin1-blog480.jpg

The right has never done a damned thing for the evangelicals because what they want is mostly unconstitutional but it does not stop the GOP from promising the impossible.

The right has never done a damned thing for the evangelicals because what they want is mostly unconstitutional but it does not stop the GOP from promising the impossible.

Because we have 9 people in black robes, 5 of them as fucked up as you to declare whether a law is Constitutional or not, WILL CHANGE if we can get a Conservative President and 8 years worth of SCOTUS judges leaving!...Seems likely 3 will go, all scumbags! IMHO, of course!

You mean he was a politician, but unlike the obomanation who gave our FREE SHIT with YOUR MONEY, Reagan saved us a buck!

Reagan saved us a buck?? Where? Reagan added over $1 trillion to our debt. And that was after he spent every penny of the Social Security surplus. I am no fan of Obama and his fiscal policies are terrible. But don't pretend that Reagan saved us any money. He opened the Social Security coffers to every administration since.

He's going to be an amusing candidate to be sure, though it would be political suicide for the GOP to hand him their nomination.
The GOP has nothing to say about it, it is the PEOPLE that are registered Republicans.... If I may say...Thank GOD!
The GOP has a great deal to say about who is nominated, they will pick their favorite early, get the money machine wound up, get the media and pundits together and boom! You're voting for another big money corporate tool like Romney, McCain or Bush.

Reagan saved us a buck?? Where? Reagan added over $1 trillion to our debt. And that was after he spent every penny of the Social Security surplus. I am no fan of Obama and his fiscal policies are terrible. But don't pretend that Reagan saved us any money. He opened the Social Security coffers to every administration since.

Yes, KILLING the USSR cost money, BUT he didn't go to China with open hand looking for a Bank of China CHARGE CARD ..... Now we can debate if wnding the Cold War was worth it, but don't TRY to act as if you didn't know this!

He's going to be an amusing candidate to be sure, though it would be political suicide for the GOP to hand him their nomination.
The GOP has nothing to say about it, it is the PEOPLE that are registered Republicans.... If I may say...Thank GOD!
The GOP has a great deal to say about who is nominated, they will pick their favorite early, get the money machine wound up, get the media and pundits together and boom! You're voting for another big money corporate tool like Romney, McCain or Bush.

Yes 3 losers! You WILL AGREE with me on that, won't you?

Yes, KILLING the USSR cost money, BUT he didn't go to China with open hand looking for a Bank of China CHARGE CARD ..... Now we can debate if wnding the Cold War was worth it, but don't TRY to act as if you didn't know this!

If you want to argue that he spent money more wisely than Obama, that is fine. But saved us a buck?

Because we have 9 people in black robes, 5 of them as fucked up as you to declare whether a law is Constitutional or not, WILL CHANGE if we can get a Conservative President and 8 years worth of SCOTUS judges leaving!...Seems likely 3 will go, all scumbags! IMHO, of course!
Betting the supreme court will gut the separation clause and pave the way to a Christian dominated nation is a fool's dream.

Forum List

Back