20 ACA Stats Republicans Don't Want You to See

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
20 Obamacare Stats Republicans Don't Want You to See

The Conservatives on this board won't get it, so I don't know why I bother.

insured-charts2-630.png

The ACA is not perfect and needs fixing. But the do-nothing congress continues to do NOTHING.

• Number of adults without health insurance in 2013: 41 million. Today: 30 million

• Percentage of insurance exchange customers who'd previously been uninsured: 57%

• Annual number of people who would be uninsured over the next decade if not for Obamcare: 24 to 27 million

• The Congressional Budget Office's latest estimate of how much Obamacare's subsidies will cost: $209 billion less than projected

43% of Americans say they have an unfavorable view of Obamacare. Yet, many Americans approve of most of its major components:

Insurance exchanges/marketplaces: 78% approve

Subsidies for buying insurance: 76% approve

Medicaid expansion: 75% approve

Requiring large employers to insure workers: 60% approve

Requiring individuals to buy insurance: 35% approve

• Percentage of Americans who say Obama care has…

…helped them or their families: 19%

…hurt them or their families: 22%

…had no direct impact on them: 57%

• Percentage of Democrats who say Obamacare has helped them: 28%

• Percentage of Republicans who say Obamacare has hurt them: 43%

• The average change in insured Americans by county between 2013 and 2014: +6.1%

The only who doesn't get it is you! You title your thread:

20 ACA Stats Republicans Don't Want You to See

Than you follow it up with:

The Conservatives on this board won't get it, so I don't know why I bother.

Since you like to stereotype, and don't know the difference between a conservative and a republican. Is it okay for me to do they same for you? You are ripe for the pickin on that too.

Hazlnut post is correct 100% but for Republicans it doesn't matter. They don't give a shit then dedicate themselves to repeal it with out alternative. It's a new law not perfect but it can be improved.

Forum List

Back