Ted Cruz looks to revive the evangelicalism of the past

Watch out Jakeass and OldFool, he's coming to sweep you shit's away!

afde3f02844dd4f31b05152b755e3291.jpg

I think that Ted did good Jake , I like Ted , think he is honest and seems to support the things I think should be done in America . The crowd at 'Liberty University' seemed to approve of him !!

The Canadian Wetback is good at sweeping alright, that what his kind does, sweep up after Whitey calls it a night.

The little TROLL is back..... ignore it, and it will go away after an hour or two of trying to bait the patriots!
To be a patriot you'd first have to be an American, which you aren't.

Cruz sweeps up...
sweep_fullsize.jpg
BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

Ted Cruz looks to revive the evangelicalism of the past - Yahoo News

He is hoping to rev up the social con far right religious enthusiasm that pushed Bush over the 2004. The question is this: will millennial evangelicals identify with him? They seemed to at his Liberty U appearance.

Yo, he is not only going for the religious, he is going after the Natural Americans who believe in the Constitution of the United States!!! People who still have HOPE for a prosperous America!!!

"GTP"
Cruz.jpg

The Canadian Wetback is good at sweeping alright, that what his kind does, sweep up after Whitey calls it a night.

The little TROLL is back..... ignore it, and it will go away after an hour or two of trying to bait the patriots!
To be a patriot you'd first have to be an American, which you aren't.

Cruz sweeps up...
sweep_fullsize.jpg
BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

Yo, thanks, I had to save that one!

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

Evangelicals are the most easily bait and switched voting bloc in America. Act suitably pious, say a bunch of nebulous shit about the sanctity of the traditional family, wave the fuck out of that miniature flag, act really scared and angry and they will vote for even the most transparent conman.

Evangelicals are the most easily bait and switched voting bloc in America. Act suitably pious, say a bunch of nebulous shit about the sanctity of the traditional family, wave the fuck out of that miniature flag, act really scared and angry and they will vote for even the most transparent conman.

You made a mistake and seem to be describing the DemocRAT plantation blacks, and new Hispanics!

Yo, sounds like you are talking about the imposter? Obama! Well this guy Ted Cruz has CLASS, something your BOY don`t know nothing about!!!

"GTP"
ted_cruz_quote.jpg

You made a mistake and seem to be describing the DemocRAT plantation blacks, and new Hispanics!
No I am describing the moral majority dupes that have never been taken seriously by the GOP and yet are still it's most diehard voting bloc.

Forum List

Back