Ted Cruz Is Not Eligible To Be President

Ted Cruz is a natural born citizen under the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Go look it up.

Not true. Ted Cruz is a naturalized citizen from birth - but not a natural-born citizen.
Do you know what naturalization is?

Do you?
Yes. Unless I don't. Help me out. How does a newborn go through the process?

Since Cruz's mother was reportedly a U.S. citizen - Ted's naturalization process was automatic. Hence, he automatically became a naturalized U.S. citizen ---------- but not a natural-born U.S. citizen.

The same liberals who soiled themselvws attacking people for claiming this shit about Obama are now the same people about to soil themselves claiming the same thing about Cruz. The irony and hypocrisy is monumental!

Who knew Lakhota and other liberals were 'closet birthers'?!

ROFLOL!

Ted Cruz is a natural born citizen under the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Go look it up.

Not true. Ted Cruz is a naturalized citizen from birth - but not a natural-born citizen.

Do you?

Since Cruz's mother was reportedly a U.S. citizen - Ted's naturalization process was automatic. Hence, he automatically became a naturalized U.S. citizen ---------- but not a natural-born U.S. citizen.
Have you read Amendment XIV? The one that says "All persons born or naturalized in the United States?" And did you notice the conjunction or?

Do you really believe that citizens are born and naturalized at the same time?

The same liberals who soiled themselvws attacking people for claiming this shit about Obama are now the same people about to soil themselves claiming the same thing about Cruz. The irony and hypocrisy is monumental!

ROFLOL!

Read the OP. Obama was born IN the United States. Cruz was born OUTSIDE the United States.

Do you?

Have you read Amendment XIV? The one that says "All persons born or naturalized in the United States?" And did you notice the conjunction or?

Duh, yes. Haven't you ever heard of anchor babies?

Do you?

Yes, natural-born citizens.

(Supposedly)

(Supposedly)

Since you seem very confusing - please tell me what point you're trying to make. Do you simply disagree with the OP?

ROFLOL!

The same people who slammed Obama for 8 years , are now ok with Ted Cruz .....:dunno:

Americans are born outside the US all the time and still considered American citizens, birther.

Not so Eagle, Inteligent people know this is all BS...and liberal hypocrisy.

(Supposedly)

Since you seem very confusing - please tell me what point you're trying to make. Do you simply disagree with the OP?
I'm only confusing to you and OldSchool.

US citizens are either born or naturalized in the United States. If Ted Cruz is a citizen and is not naturalized, then he is natural-born.

Americans are born outsidw the US all the time and still considered American citizens, birther.

Duh, that's true - but they can't be U.S. president since they weren't "natural-born"... meaning born on U.S. soil.

Not true. My daughter was born in Hapan, has a US birth certificate, and is considered 'natural born citizen'.

Not so Eagle, Inteligent people know this is all BS...and liberal hypocrisy.

Why is it "liberal hypocrisy"? Obama was born on U.S. soil to an American mother. Whereas, Cruz was was born on foreign soil to an American mother. Where is the hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back