TED CRUZ destroys Texas reporter --- video link

And the stupid shit he says forces the other candidates to tack even more to the Right.

Yes, Calgary Cruz should keep on doing what he's doing.

Truth be known, Cruz is most likely being financed by the Texas Bush political machine to make Jeb look good.

He could do what Hillary is doing and not answer any questions.

No, it was grand to see Ted stand up and say what needed to be said. Poor reporter sounded like his dog had just died after Ted finished wth him. Guess it didnt go like he thought it would.
I love when people underestimate a brilliant man like Cruz.

What is it that Cruz responded that needed to be said?
Gay sex?
ISIS?
Why don't we talk about foreign policy?
Do you hate Christians?
You didnt watch the video? No surprise there. Your ignorance has never been a bar to expressing an opinion.
I referenced the video....you failed to do so

Tell us specifically what Cruz said that was so substantial?

<Note to board: Watch how this is the point where Rabbi runs away>
You did not reference the video. You expressed ignorance as to what was on the video. Try watching the video and then come back and tell us.
Everyone else seems to have gotten it. Why not you?
STRIKE ONE!

As Rabbi cannot reference a single thing in the video
Go watch the video. Dont depend on others to do your work for you.

I can't wait for Cruz to hit the circuit

No more Hannity.......Why do you love America so much? questions

The press sees what issues set him off. Gay rights, immigration, women's issues, healthcare

He will be constantly peppered with these questions by a press that won't accept his dismissive responses

No, it was grand to see Ted stand up and say what needed to be said. Poor reporter sounded like his dog had just died after Ted finished wth him. Guess it didnt go like he thought it would.

Gay sex?
ISIS?
Do you hate Christians?

Still thinks homos are more important to America than terrorist.

Actually, they are two separate issues
Cruz didn't seem able to realize that

And you still think the homo agenda is more of a pressing issue than terrorism.
I'm pretty sure those homos who had their heads lopped off and those thrown from roof tops would disagree with you.
But whatever....
We are not capable of addressing more than one issue in this country?

Gay sex?
ISIS?
Do you hate Christians?

I'm pretty sure those homos who had their heads lopped off and those thrown from roof tops would disagree with you.
But whatever....
You cant address even one issue.

Gay sex?
ISIS?
Do you hate Christians?
You didnt watch the video? No surprise there. Your ignorance has never been a bar to expressing an opinion.
I referenced the video....you failed to do so

Tell us specifically what Cruz said that was so substantial?

<Note to board: Watch how this is the point where Rabbi runs away>
You did not reference the video. You expressed ignorance as to what was on the video. Try watching the video and then come back and tell us.
Everyone else seems to have gotten it. Why not you?
STRIKE ONE!

As Rabbi cannot reference a single thing in the video
Go watch the video. Dont depend on others to do your work for you.
STRIKE TWO!

As Rabbi once again demonstrates he is unable to reference anything in the video

I can't wait for Cruz to hit the circuit

No more Hannity.......Why do you love America so much? questions

The press sees what issues set him off. Gay rights, immigration, women's issues, healthcare

He will be constantly peppered with these questions by a press that won't accept his dismissive responses

Thanks for the delusional side of the story.

Gay sex?
ISIS?
Do you hate Christians?

But whatever....

You might want to ask the reporter that question.

Gay sex?
ISIS?
Do you hate Christians?

But whatever....
You cant address even one issue.
Seems I have throughout this thread

You, however, seem inept at even pointing to one thing Cruz said that was a credible response

Gay sex?
ISIS?
Do you hate Christians?

But whatever....

You might want to ask the reporter that question.
The reporter asked a question...Cruz fumbled the response

He answered the question with the Christian bullshit line about the scriptures telling him to love everybody...

...at that point the reporter if he had half a brain should have asked him if he loved the people in ISIS.

He would say yes, the Bible teaches us to love our enemies. I understand how this would be confusing to you.

He would?

You really think Ted Cruz would create an 'I love ISIS' soundbite for his resume...lolol.

Do you love ISIS? make us an 'I love ISIS' quote from you we can cherish.
Lol...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Dude, he confirmed he is a Christian, he confirmed God commands Christians to love gays, you just don't like that he bitch slapped the reporter on this gotcha question. Boo hoo go have yourself a cry.
The reporter did not ask Cruz if he loved gays. He asked him if he had a personal animosity against gays. Cruz avoided answering the question by hiding behind Christian scripture than commands Christians to love everyone. Having love and having animosity has nothing to do with each other. You suckers think if you have love for your fellow man you can not have animosity. It is common to have animosity for the things or people that are loved. Animosity and love are antonyms, not synonyms.

^^^^^^ gibberish, incoherent gibberish

Do you not understand the difference between a synonym and an antonym. Are you that uneducated. Do you not understand the definition of animosity? Are you to lazy of afraid to look up the definition?

Ahhhhh shaddup
To much education for you? Stay stupid.
She's planning on it.

Gay sex?
ISIS?
Do you hate Christians?

But whatever....

Good old RW...thinks homos that represent 3% of the population are more important than the 100% that are threatened by terrorism.
So when do you come out of the closet?

He answered the question with the Christian bullshit line about the scriptures telling him to love everybody...

...at that point the reporter if he had half a brain should have asked him if he loved the people in ISIS.

He would say yes, the Bible teaches us to love our enemies. I understand how this would be confusing to you.

He would?

You really think Ted Cruz would create an 'I love ISIS' soundbite for his resume...lolol.

Do you love ISIS? make us an 'I love ISIS' quote from you we can cherish.

ISIS isn't a person.

However, when Jesus said we are to love our enemies, He was creating a new standard for relationships. He proclaimed to the crowds listening to His Sermon on the Mount that they knew they were to love their neighbor because the command to love our neighbor was a law of God (Leviticus 19:18). That we must therefore hate our enemy was an inference incorrectly drawn from it by the Jews. While no Bible verse explicitly says “hate your enemy,” the Pharisees may have somewhat misapplied some of the Old Testament passages about hatred for God’s enemies (Psalm 139:19-22; 140:9-11). But Jesus replaced this idea with an even higher standard: “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:44-45). Jesus goes on to explain that loving those who love us is easy and even unbelievers can do that. Then He commands us to “be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect” (Matthew 5:43-48).

Jesus explained to His followers that they should adhere to the real meaning of God’s law by loving their enemies as well as their neighbors. A Pharisee once asked Jesus, “Who is my neighbor?” (Luke 10:29). Jesus then told the Parable of the Good Samaritan. Here Jesus taught that His followers must demonstrate love to all kinds of people—no matter what faith, nationality, or personality—enemies included. If you love your enemies and “pray for those who persecute you,” you then truly reveal that Jesus is Lord of your life.

By using an illustration of the sun rising and the rain falling on both the good and the evil, Jesus shows God’s undiscriminating love to all people. His disciples then must reflect His character and exhibit this same undiscriminating love for both friends and enemies. Jesus is teaching us that we must live by a higher standard than what the world expects—a standard that is impossible for us to attain by our own efforts. It’s only through the power of God’s Spirit that His people can truly love and pray for those who intend to do them harm (Romans 12:14-21).

Finally, after giving us the admonition to love our enemies, Jesus then gives us this command: “Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect” (Matthew 5:48). As sons of our Father (Matthew 5:45), we are to be perfect, even as He is perfect. This is utterly impossible for sinful man to achieve. This unattainable standard is exactly what the Law itself demanded (James 2:10). So how can Jesus demand the impossible? He later tells us, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26). That which God demands, only He can accomplish, including the demand to love our enemies. What is impossible for man becomes possible for those who give their lives to Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in our hearts.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/love-enemies.html#ixzz3asEBRguw
And here I thought you wrote that all on your own...

The reporter did not ask Cruz if he loved gays. He asked him if he had a personal animosity against gays. Cruz avoided answering the question by hiding behind Christian scripture than commands Christians to love everyone. Having love and having animosity has nothing to do with each other. You suckers think if you have love for your fellow man you can not have animosity. It is common to have animosity for the things or people that are loved. Animosity and love are antonyms, not synonyms.

Do you not understand the difference between a synonym and an antonym. Are you that uneducated. Do you not understand the definition of animosity? Are you to lazy of afraid to look up the definition?

Ahhhhh shaddup
To much education for you? Stay stupid.

Look asshole, some dumb ass left loon reporter thought he had a "gotcha" moment and Cruz stuffed him. Get over it, I'm so sick of this homo shit
Yes, you definitely seem angry.

You call that a tantrum? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A babbling retort about gay sex, ISIS , foreign policy, hating Christians and States rights......yea, that passes for a tantrum

tan·trum
ˈtantrəm/
noun
noun: tantrum; plural noun: tantrums
  1. an uncontrolled outburst of anger and frustration, typically in a young child.
No, not even close to a tantrum.

If the shoe fits

In this case, it doesn't.

Class over. You're dismissed!

Ted has a lot of learning to do

If he allows a two bit reporter like this to get his goat, he is in for a long haul
Ted needs to learn to tactfully fend off questions he does not like. Most politicians can do it with ease
Indeed.

He did not say he loved gays. He did not answer the question asked of him. He answered that he is a Christian and scriptures command that he love everyone. Just because you love someone does not mean you can not have personal animosity towards that person. And just because the scriptures demand you do something does not mean you do it. He slid around answering the question with a direct and firm response. Even his evasive one came only after the reporter calmly asked the same exact question after his immediate deflection away from answering the question.

Dude, he confirmed he is a Christian, he confirmed God commands Christians to love gays, you just don't like that he bitch slapped the reporter on this gotcha question. Boo hoo go have yourself a cry.

Ahhhhh shaddup
Sorry, I was under the impression from your post that you enjoyed and invited being bitch slapped.

Gay sex?
ISIS?
Do you hate Christians?

But whatever....

Good old RW...thinks homos that represent 3% of the population are more important than the 100% that are threatened by terrorism.
Yes ...US citizens are more important

But whatever....

Yes ...US citizens are more important

But only the 3% that are homos..right?

Cruz ripped the fool a new one.
Specifically

What part of Teds response amounted to a "ripping"?

He denied the lowlife scum liberal his gotcha question 15 minutes of fame. First he told the fool he loved gays as commanded by God, then told the fool the Constitution granted decision making power on gay marriage to the states.
He did not say he loved gays. He did not answer the question asked of him. He answered that he is a Christian and scriptures command that he love everyone. Just because you love someone does not mean you can not have personal animosity towards that person. And just because the scriptures demand you do something does not mean you do it. He slid around answering the question with a direct and firm response. Even his evasive one came only after the reporter calmly asked the same exact question after his immediate deflection away from answering the question.

The reporter did not ask Cruz if he loved gays. He asked him if he had a personal animosity against gays. Cruz avoided answering the question by hiding behind Christian scripture that commands Christians to love everyone. Having love and having animosity has nothing to do with each other. You suckers think if you have love for your fellow man you can not have animosity. It is common to have animosity for the things or people that are loved. Animosity and love are antonyms, not synonyms.

Some of you libs are dumb as a brick.

Forum List

Back