TED CRUZ destroys Texas reporter --- video link

If folks aren't convinced at the stupidity of the Cruz campaign they need to read this thread. The defenders and supporters of Ted Cruz's answer about animosity towards gay people is being defended with animosity towards gay people. Don't believe what your lying eyes are seeing and your lying ears are hearing. Believe whatever silliness the baggers come up with. Ya, that's the ticket.

Specifically

What part of Teds response amounted to a "ripping"?

He denied the lowlife scum liberal his gotcha question 15 minutes of fame. First he told the fool he loved gays as commanded by God, then told the fool the Constitution granted decision making power on gay marriage to the states.
He did not say he loved gays. He did not answer the question asked of him. He answered that he is a Christian and scriptures command that he love everyone. Just because you love someone does not mean you can not have personal animosity towards that person. And just because the scriptures demand you do something does not mean you do it. He slid around answering the question with a direct and firm response. Even his evasive one came only after the reporter calmly asked the same exact question after his immediate deflection away from answering the question.

Dude, he confirmed he is a Christian, he confirmed God commands Christians to love gays, you just don't like that he bitch slapped the reporter on this gotcha question. Boo hoo go have yourself a cry.
The reporter did not ask Cruz if he loved gays. He asked him if he had a personal animosity against gays. Cruz avoided answering the question by hiding behind Christian scripture that commands Christians to love everyone. Having love and having animosity has nothing to do with each other. You suckers think if you have love for your fellow man you can not have animosity. It is common to have animosity for the things or people that are loved. Animosity and love are antonyms, not synonyms.

Some of you libs are dumb as a brick.
Do you have the intellectual ability to explain the meaning of your comment? In other words, can you describe in words what it is you are basing your opinion on as it relates to the comment you are responding to.

Actually, they are two separate issues
Cruz didn't seem able to realize that

And you still think the homo agenda is more of a pressing issue than terrorism.
I'm pretty sure those homos who had their heads lopped off and those thrown from roof tops would disagree with you.
But whatever....
We are not capable of addressing more than one issue in this country?

Good old RW...thinks homos that represent 3% of the population are more important than the 100% that are threatened by terrorism.
So when do you come out of the closet?
Yes ...US citizens are more important

But only the 3% that are homos..right?
The rights of all Americans are important......even if they are only 3% of the population

And you still think the homo agenda is more of a pressing issue than terrorism.
I'm pretty sure those homos who had their heads lopped off and those thrown from roof tops would disagree with you.
But whatever....
We are not capable of addressing more than one issue in this country?

Good old RW...thinks homos that represent 3% of the population are more important than the 100% that are threatened by terrorism.
So when do you come out of the closet?
Yes ...US citizens are more important

But only the 3% that are homos..right?
The rights of all Americans are important......even if they are only 3% of the population

Not as important as the 100%.

If folks aren't convinced at the stupidity of the Cruz campaign they need to read this thread. The defenders and supporters of Ted Cruz's answer about animosity towards gay people is being defended with animosity towards gay people. Don't believe what your lying eyes are seeing and your lying ears are hearing. Believe whatever silliness the baggers come up with. Ya, that's the ticket.
If people arent convinced that Democrats are both desperate and stupid look at the number of pages on this thread already desperately trying to show that Cruz was somehow wrong and somehow did not pwn that stupid reporter. Only libs could make a victory a defeat, just like Iraq.

Cruz's accurate answer could have been,

I don't personally hate gays, but I do want to do my best to make sure they never have equal rights in this nation.
By the time, the 2016 election comes around, the Supreme Court would have already decided the issue

Cruz will run on a Constitutional amendment that he knows has no chance but will pander to his base

If people arent convinced that Democrats are both desperate and stupid look at the number of pages on this thread already desperately trying to show that Cruz was somehow wrong and somehow did not pwn that stupid reporter. Only libs could make a victory a defeat, just like Iraq.
What was so "inspiring" about what Cruz said?

Oh.....I forgot, you never watched the video

You need to watch the video before you post again. Many of your questions would be answered. Go ahead.

You need to watch the video before you post again. Many of your questions would be answered. Go ahead.
STRIKE THREE!

Rabbi swings and misses as he fails again to identify a single thing Cruz said that supports his point

As Rabbi meekly strolls back to the dugout he mutters.......I sure showed that pitcher

snyk2g.jpg

ISIS hates fags. So we have that in common with each other. Next question!

STRIKE THREE!

Rabbi swings and misses as he fails again to identify a single thing Cruz said that supports his point

As Rabbi meekly strolls back to the dugout he mutters.......I sure showed that pitcher
:banana::banana::banana:

Cruz ripped the fool a new one.
Specifically

What part of Teds response amounted to a "ripping"?

He denied the lowlife scum liberal his gotcha question 15 minutes of fame. First he told the fool he loved gays as commanded by God, then told the fool the Constitution granted decision making power on gay marriage to the states.
He did not say he loved gays. He did not answer the question asked of him. He answered that he is a Christian and scriptures command that he love everyone. Just because you love someone does not mean you can not have personal animosity towards that person. And just because the scriptures demand you do something does not mean you do it. He slid around answering the question with a direct and firm response. Even his evasive one came only after the reporter calmly asked the same exact question after his immediate deflection away from answering the question.

Dude, he confirmed he is a Christian, he confirmed God commands Christians to love gays, you just don't like that he bitch slapped the reporter on this gotcha question. Boo hoo go have yourself a cry.
The reporter did not ask Cruz if he loved gays. He asked him if he had a personal animosity against gays. Cruz avoided answering the question by hiding behind Christian scripture that commands Christians to love everyone. Having love and having animosity has nothing to do with each other. You suckers think if you have love for your fellow man you can not have animosity. It is common to have animosity for the things or people that are loved. Animosity and love are antonyms, not synonyms.
Stupid question, by a stupid person. The president has no say in marriage law. He does have a say in destroying the islamonazi scum who slaughter gays and Christians by the thousands. You liberals are such small minded. petty idiots.

I don't personally hate gays, but I do want to do my best to make sure they never have equal rights in this nation.
By the time, the 2016 election comes around, the Supreme Court would have already decided the issue

Cruz will run on a Constitutional amendment that he knows has no chance but will pander to his base
The president has no role in amending the constitution you idiot:slap:

The president has no role in amending the constitution you idiot:slap:
He Doesn't?

Then why does idiot Cruz say he will do it as part of his campaign?

Forum List

Back