Ted Cruz: Biden & Harris Are Responsible For The Worst Plague of Slavery in America Since The Civil War

The demaklan loves enslaving people

This really is a dark time for the american people

You people would not want Cruz to do anything about it or you would obstruct anything he did about it.

You people? You people?! Look Ace, Ted was my pick in 2015 to run with Trump as his VP until I saw how he shamefully lied about Trump's wife. Since then, what has he and others like Lindsey and Turtles McConnell done? What do they ever do? Love them or hate them, the Dems have been rolling like gangbusters the past year and if not for one guy, would have gotten far more of their agenda done.

I'M SICK AND TIRED of the do-nothings in the GOP paying me lip service year after year after YEAR never doing ANYTHING. Maybe if GOP hopefuls like Cruz actually DID anything but whine to the camera, we might not be in this position now! Not being satisfied with the GOP doesn't mean you like the democrats-- -- we need a lot more America Now and MAGA candidates because the GOP are nothing but mostly RINOS and DEAD WOOD. And we are getting them. In many instances, the GOP are even botching efforts at election reform that would get them more votes.

And look at Cheney-- -- talk about a gift on a silver platter, can you name any democrat who has ever sold out their own party so thoroughly to help the GOP?

It has been suggested and I agree that if the GOP don't win an overwhelming, commanding majority this Fall, it can only be because RINOS themselves sabotaged it, winning just enough again to be the majority for a couple of years so they can continue the usual tug O- War games so they can say they are TRYING but not actually DOING, but not enough to actually win a commanding CONTROL of the Congress because then they would have responsibility to produce with no excuses of who to blame but themselves if they don't, and I don't think they want it.

I'm tired of a Congress which does nothing but fight among itself while never actually doing anything--- except when the Dems run the house. Unlike the GOP, Democrats can ALWAYS count on lots of "fair-minded" republicans to reach across the aisle and help the democrats achieve their worst goals while getting SQUAT from the democrats back in return.

Sen. Ted Cruz accused the Biden administration of overseeing the 'worst plague of slavery in America since the Civil War' on Monday releasing a gruesome video displaying the toll on migrant children...look for the video on social media

Just trash. Cruz is beyond disgusting. His kids will be some kind of twisted.

You people? You people?! Look Ace, Ted was my pick in 2015 to run with Trump as his VP until I saw how he shamefully lied about Trump's wife. Since then, what has he and others like Lindsey and Turtles McConnell done? What do they ever do? Love them or hate them, the Dems have been rolling like gangbusters the past year and if not for one guy, would have gotten far more of their agenda done.

I'M SICK AND TIRED of the do-nothings in the GOP paying me lip service year after year after YEAR never doing ANYTHING. Maybe if GOP hopefuls like Cruz actually DID anything but whine to the camera, we might not be in this position now! Not being satisfied with the GOP doesn't mean you like the democrats-- -- we need a lot more America Now and MAGA candidates because the GOP are nothing but mostly RINOS and DEAD WOOD. And we are getting them. In many instances, the GOP are even botching efforts at election reform that would get them more votes.

And look at Cheney-- -- talk about a gift on a silver platter, can you name any democrat who has ever sold out their own party so thoroughly to help the GOP?

It has been suggested and I agree that if the GOP don't win an overwhelming, commanding majority this Fall, it can only be because RINOS themselves sabotaged it, winning just enough again to be the majority for a couple of years so they can continue the usual tug O- War games so they can say they are TRYING but not actually DOING, but not enough to actually win a commanding CONTROL of the Congress because then they would have responsibility to produce with no excuses of who to blame but themselves if they don't, and I don't think they want it.

I'm tired of a Congress which does nothing but fight among itself while never actually doing anything--- except when the Dems run the house. Unlike the GOP, Democrats can ALWAYS count on lots of "fair-minded" republicans to reach across the aisle and help the democrats achieve their worst goals while getting SQUAT from the democrats back in return.

Ted Cruz is a groveling opportunist without a shred of dignity. Is he really your choice? Trump said his wife was ugly and his father was part of the JFK assassination.

Are you you really a fan of this sniveling creep?

Ted Cruz is a groveling opportunist without a shred of dignity. Is he really your choice? Trump said his wife was ugly and his father was part of the JFK assassination.

Are you you really a fan of this sniveling creep?
you know why you dembots are called a cult? you defend human trafficking and the worst human rights abuse in this country since slavery…by attacking rhe messager

it’s sick, what you are allowing to happen to innocent children

Forum List

Back