tebow persecution whiners....

Blaine Gabbert doesn't suck.

His stats are just as good as Elway's in his first three years.

rofl

Elway was given a chance even Against the Roar of Ignorant Fans such as yourself who called for his head.

At the End of his Career he still threw almost as many INTs and he did TDs and yet he is considered one of the best.

I would have just liked to have seen what Tebow was capable of.

First run in the Playoffs is difficult for Rooks and he handled it well and came away with a great game statistically and a... Wait for it.. A Win in his first Playoff game.

Of course that sucks.

Go fuck yourself Toro... Trolling is one thing, but trying to assist this Wigger should be beneath you. :thup:

:)

peace...

Feeling sad, little fella?

I'd like to see Tebow get another shot too. Just not with my team.

Elway was given a chance even Against the Roar of Ignorant Fans such as yourself who called for his head.

so they called for Elway's head cuz his numbers were bad, like tebow's....

interesting.

I don't need respect on the internets, that's for weird old guys like you

so they called for Elway's head cuz his numbers were bad, like tebow's....

interesting.

Wrong... Tebows first season was way better... he took over a 1 and 4 embarrassment and ended the Season with a great game and a playoff win...

peace...

Wrong. He played a six game win streak where he beat all below .500 non playoff teams down to moatly the last seconds of the game to beat - all the while maintaining a qb rating that was second to last in the entire league.

Then, with making the playoffs on the line lost by close to 30 to fucking BUFFALO

But because other teams in his division still lost - miraculously made the playoffs.

And beat the Steelers. Who had their top two runners out, their qb had a sprained ankle amd their defense was withered with injury as well.

Facts are tough.

Why have you checked out, mal?

Is it because of straight white male Christian persecution, too?

It's a Waste of Bandwidth...

But some people find their Comfort Zone with Likeminded people who can sit around and slap Obvious Socks around all day.

Lame. :thup:

peace...

Waitasec,

You kept repeating you weren't going to get driven out if there.

??????

Context matters. It matters especially to those charged with winning football games amd generating revenue.

Tebow is ass, as an Nfl Quarterback.

His numbers in Denver proved it, and it was known BEFORE then, even. Then, in NY --he played very poorly in practice.

Then, in New England - he had an embarrassing preseason.

He had his shot. Maybe he will get another as a backup, who knows.

First thing seattles QB said was he thanked God.

Now, watch as he does NOT get blacklisted - & eat crow.

Becuase Tebow ACTUALLY sucks.

One of the things that galls me is when people thank God for winning a game or whatever. Do they think God answers those prayers about Super Bowls and NASCAR races?

thats my one knack I have against wilson.Thats all we heard from hypocrite Ray Lewis last year. everytime I watch an interview of a player winning the superbowl or world series,i think-please dont say the god word.cuckoo:

yea, nevermind all those other white athletes who thanks god all the time, along with grammy winners, movie stars, etc etc etc

no, Tebow proves that there is no room for whites thanking god.

He doesn't suck ass as an nfl quarterback.

Someone on this thread even took issue with his Tebowing irritating people...

He was Constantly Attacked on this Forum, even when he had an AWESOME last game in the Playoffs beating the Steelers.

And it was about his Faith you Fucking Turd.

Stop being a Dishonest **** already.

peace...

lol, it melts.

simmer down.

Gunny let you take your tongue out of his ass?...

Go back to whatever hole you just came out of, burnout. :thup:

peace...

Context matters. It matters especially to those charged with winning football games amd generating revenue.

Tebow is ass, as an Nfl Quarterback.

His numbers in Denver proved it, and it was known BEFORE then, even. Then, in NY --he played very poorly in practice.

Then, in New England - he had an embarrassing preseason.

He had his shot. Maybe he will get another as a backup, who knows.

My point a couple of years ago is the same as today...

Elway would not have been given a 2nd year using the standard that Tebow was held to.

This is not up for debate.

I would have liked to have seen what he could do with 2 or 3 seasons.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Your Hatred for Christians, Specifically White ones, is what drives you to dave so much about Tebow.

peace...

Yea man. I hate white christians. Neat but asinine theory. Gluck in the real world.

Yea man. I hate white christians. Neat but asinine theory. Gluck in the real world.

Yep... You do. :thup:

At least those that dare to utilize their 1st Amendment Rights and let you know they are Christians.

Unless they are Black. RGIII sucks so far in the NFL and takes a knee for Christ and you got nothing to say... Tebow?... You've been in every thread since you were a Ravir Fart Sniffer about the subject... Fag. :rofl:

Dishonest **** is Dishonest.

peace...

I already did... Yoar a Pussy when it comes to talking shit about Blacks... You go after the EXACT same thing with Whites...

Yoar a Coward. :thup:

A Short, Bald, Eyeliner wearing one at that. :rofl:

Have a great evening, Pre-Op.

peace...

Forum List

Back