Teaparty showing its ability to derail the Republican Party

The Democrats benefit from the Tea Party by not being beholden to it. The Tea Party has the GOP by the balls and will not let go. The GOP is being forced to accept TP candidates and platforms that will not win in a general election

They will pay the price for their close relationship with the Party of Tea

You can keep repeating that, but signs are showing that you're out of touch with reality...

I suggest you hide the breakables come November...

I have already beat you to that suggestion do you think he will do it?

You far off in the distance righties are wrong on this, I believe: the TP will injure the GOP, not the Dems. If so, the Dems will control both chambers come 1 Jan 2011, which a week ago I thought the GOP was steamrolling to victory.

What is curious is that the GOP prepares a "platform call" and will release it about four weeks before election, a la the Contract with America. This has to work for the GOP, or its current stance will change forever under a Democratic victory.

Time will tell.

The Democrats benefit from the Tea Party by not being beholden to it. The Tea Party has the GOP by the balls and will not let go. The GOP is being forced to accept TP candidates and platforms that will not win in a general election

They weren't supposed to win in the party primaries......

Now they're not supposed to win in general elections.........

Have you planned your response for your next fail yet?

Here you go:

They won general elections only because voters are stupid, Stupid, STUPID!!!:lol:

Here you go:

They won general elections only because voters are stupid, Stupid, STUPID!!!:lol:

If the Tea Party helps the GOP to majorities in the Senate and the House that the GOP should have had anyway, OK, they can obviously play on the team. However, I don't think the Party bigwigs are going to let Palin dictate policy, much to the disappointment of the Democrats, I would think.

Here you go:

:lol:

Here you go:

If the Tea Party helps the GOP to majorities in the Senate and the House that the GOP should have had anyway, OK, they can obviously play on the team. However, I don't think the Party bigwigs are going to let Palin dictate policy, much to the disappointment of the Democrats, I would think.

"Tea Party helps the GOP?"

Don't you mean, "If the GOP helps the Tea Party to majorities in the Senate and the House that the Tea Party should have had anyway?"

Here you go:

Don't you mean, "If the GOP helps the Tea Party to majorities in the Senate and the House that the Tea Party should have had anyway?"

Nope, but it is interesting that the TP tail is wagging the GOP dog at the moment. I wonder how long that will last.

Here you go:

Let's remind the class of Jokey's prediction from as recent as July 29, 2010:

Jokey Prognosticates

JokeStarkey said:
Dems will be fine the day afer electon in November; their comfortable majorities will continue in office.

:eusa_whistle:

Nope, but it is interesting that the TP tail is wagging the GOP dog at the moment. I wonder how long that will last.

Eh, parts of it will probably die off, then we'll be more able to separate the chaff from the wheat so to speak or the partisan hacks from those actually pissed off at the politicians growing government and being so fiscally irresponsible.

Here you go:

Jokey Prognosticates

JokeStarkey said:
Dems will be fine the day afer electon in November; their comfortable majorities will continue in office.

My sig line has a classic - he is predicting 8-10 seat gain in the house for the GOP.......Fake Jake still pretends he's a "Conservative Republican" too.......he really is pathetic. :cuckoo:

Here you go:

Jokey Prognosticates

JokeStarkey said:

My sig line has a classic - he is predicting 8-10 seat gain in the house for the GOP.......Fake Jake still pretends he's a "Conservative Republican" too.......he really is pathetic. :cuckoo:
He is a FOOL on so many levels. The first being that he actually believes he's FOOLING anybody.

At one time, I thought the Dems were safe and said so, then the last few weeks I have stated as beginning to wonder if that was not so, now with the Tea Party dominating the GOP's race, I am generally interested in anybody else as to what will happen in November. The plan the GOP will release in about ten to fifteen days better work like the Contract with America in 1994, or Dem majorities will continue. That is an accurate reprise of what I have been saying over the last few weeks.

However, you see, TJ and Zander, neither one of you or what you say count for anything here. You both are only for grins and chuckles. Zander can't handle being thought of that way, although it is the truth, so he will bleat like a sheep. Zander, you are such a little girl that way. TJ, you are the worst man integrity wise, but I admire you in that you fight to the last. Zander will whimper and run away. Watch!

Last edited:
At one time, I thought the Dems were safe and said so, then the last few weeks I have stated as beginning to wonder if that was not so, now with the Tea Party dominating the GOP's race, I am generally interested in anybody else as to what will happen in November. The plan the GOP will release in about ten to fifteen days better work like the Contract with America in 1994, or Dem majorities will continue. That is an accurate reprise of what I have been saying over the last few weeks.

However, you see, TJ and Zander, neither one of you or what you say count for anything here. You both are only for grins and chuckles. Zander can't handle being thought of that way, although it is the truth, so he will bleat like a sheep. Zander, you are such a little girl that way. TJ, you are the worst man integrity wise, but I admire you in that you fight to the last. Zander will whimper and run away. Watch!

Do continue to make a total ass of yourself, it is quite amusing to watch you backpedal.

Tell us FakeJake, how does it feel knowing that every conservative here thinks you're a total douchebag?

No real conservative thinks anything of the sort. The fauxcon douchebags, such as yourself, who are busy playing with themselves, instead of studying the issues, are the fools. You might feel good with what you write, Z, like masturbation: but in your and your buds' cases, both are sterile.

Move along, little buddy.

No real conservative thinks anything of the sort. The fauxcon douchebags, such as yourself, who are busy playing with themselves, instead of studying the issues, are the fools. You might feel good with what you write, Z, like masturbation: but in your and your buds' cases, both are sterile.

You are the one that needs to move along, little phony. We took a survey here FakeJake, don't you remember it? The question was simple, Is JakeStarkey A Conservative or not? The results were definitive!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/101959-jakestarkey-conservative.html

You are no conservative! In fact more people think you are an escaped mental patient than a conservative.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Poll Results

Go back to whatever rock you crawled under and stop pretending you are a conservative. You have been weighed, measured, and found to be lacking!! You're a phony RINO. RINOs are going extinct.....

Do continue to make a total ass of yourself, it is quite amusing to watch you backpedal.

Tell us FakeJake, how does it feel knowing that every conservative here thinks you're a total douchebag?

Thanks for the Starkey update Zander. He's on ignore here, so I forget why is so insignificant.

You are so desperate to keep others from realizing that you are a fool (they already know it, Zander) is that you will lie. Go read all of my posts the last six weeks and you will see that is exactly what I have been saying. Such a desperate little troll: you are dismissed now.

What I do find interesting is how this is beginning to mirror the fall of 1994, with the exception of (1) the Great Recession, (2) government policy, while stopping the slide) that has not created strong economic recovery, (3) a multiracial president who apparently does not care what the wacks think, and (4) a Tea Party that is making this season even more exciting.

You are the one that needs to move along, little phony. We took a survey here FakeJake, don't you remember it? The question was simple, Is JakeStarkey A Conservative or not? The results were definitive!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/101959-jakestarkey-conservative.html

You are no conservative! In fact more people think you are an escaped mental patient than a conservative.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Poll Results

Go back to whatever rock you crawled under and stop pretending you are a conservative. You have been weighed, measured, and found to be lacking!! You're a phony RINO. RINOs are going extinct.....

Because the faxucon douchebags say so? You silly twit. No one cares what you twits think, son, no one of any importance or creditability here. Dismissed.

However, I think the far reactionaries (like Z and the other perverters of Reaganism) are going to have the opportunity to form their own party this fall, because I suspect the GOP leadership will dismiss them from the party. Read George Will and Kathleen Parker and David Brooks and Joe Scarborough and Karl Rove and we begin to realize how far right and wacky these pretend Pubs truly are: buncha loons.

Last edited:
Poor Jokey - outed as a fucking liar and now tries to spin the shit out of it...:lol:

How convienient that his "epiphany" came so soon after his multiple predictions that the Democratics would retain the House and Senate...

So predictable...

Fucking Jokey...

You can keep repeating that, but signs are showing that you're out of touch with reality...

I suggest you hide the breakables come November...

I have already beat you to that suggestion do you think he will do it?

You far off in the distance righties are wrong on this, I believe: the TP will injure the GOP, not the Dems. If so, the Dems will control both chambers come 1 Jan 2011, which a week ago I thought the GOP was steamrolling to victory.

What is curious is that the GOP prepares a "platform call" and will release it about four weeks before election, a la the Contract with America. This has to work for the GOP, or its current stance will change forever under a Democratic victory.

Time will tell.

The Dems already control both houses silly!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit, they even threw McCain a party after the election. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lindsey Graham has all but jumped through hoops, rolled over, and played dead. Specter finally came out of the closest, big surprise there. Nothing as pathetic as a RINO Committee Chairman that confuses his role of administrating with being an advocate for the minority. Him tripping over himself made me want to puke.

Unlike you, I understand that time and events affect things, lousey housey, while you keep pulling on your pud thinking that makes you cool. You are such a fool, son. :lol:

I give you permission to neg rep me. :lol:

Forum List

Back