Trump team furious after song “one could even go to prison” plays as he enters stage in Iowa. Kim Reynolds suspected

2nd try
Why do you think that I'm dumb?

Take your time.
The actual answer is because I've read your posts. Your continual repetition of discredited conspiracy theories, and out of context accusations show either your level of dumbness or your lack of integrity.
EXAMPLE - Hillary, as a young attorney, before she had any political power, was appointed to represent the defendant in a rape case, as most attorney's are occasionally appointed to represent indigent clients. Hillary would have been unethical to not give him a vigorus defense. It was her job to represent him, and she did it. You act as if she used a political office to defend a bad client. That is blatant misrepresentation. Whether you do that from being dumb, or because you have no integrity, doesnt matter. I give you the benefit of the doubt and credit it to dumb.

The actual answer is because I've read your posts. Your continual repetition of discredited conspiracy theories, and out of context accusations show either your level of dumbness or your lack of integrity.
EXAMPLE - Hillary, as a young attorney, before she had any political power, was appointed to represent the defendant in a rape case, as most attorney's are occasionally appointed to represent indigent clients. Hillary would have been unethical to not give him a vigorus defense. It was her job to represent him, and she did it. You act as if she used a political office to defend a bad client. That is blatant misrepresentation. Whether you do that from being dumb, or because you have no integrity, doesnt matter. I give you the benefit of the doubt and credit it to dumb.

I have posted that every defendent is entitled to a vigorous defense including that one.

Anything real?

Donald Trump went to an event in Iowa sponsored by the Iowa GOP, and as he entered the stage a country music song went “One could even go to prison”.

Governor Kim Reynolds —who reportedly does not like Trump and he doesn’t like her — is suspected to have been involved in the picking of the song to embarrass Trump.
The governor was a Tim Scott fundraiser earlier.

This is a Twitter speculation. Trump's team did not respond and Trump's supporters were unfazed.

Did you read "his impeachment"
In that post?

(I'm the dumb one)
I'm not aware of either of us mentioning anybody's impeachment in our conversation. Is your brain overheating , and just spouting random stuff again? That happens sometimes with really dumb people.

Forum List

Back