Team Obama panicking at huge Romney crowds

:D

Oh I just love this.

The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.

The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.

And here's part of the email. Rest is at link:

The email:

Paul --

I just got this disturbing report: Yesterday's Romney-Ryan rally in North Carolina pulled in an overflow crowd of 15,000 people.

There's no spinning that number. It's a LOT of people, and the Republican base in energized.

And that's not all. Since the VP announcement, Romney's campaign has brought in over 70,000 donations from his Tea Party base.

New Obama panic: Romney crowd sizes | WashingtonExaminer.com

What now?
The Obama campaign has already asked the country to fork over their wedding and birthday gifts in the name of the Reich and to contend with Romney's inexplicable ability to generate piles of cash...apparently no matter what he's doing.

What's next? Run up your electric bill, send us the cash and we'll get you back after the election?

I love the smell of liberal defeat in the summer.

There were huge crowds when Palin was chosen also up till the election. It doesn't mean much!

Apparently the Obama team does not agree with you. Hence the emails.

Batter up......
Donate $3 or right now to help us rally our base around President Obama's agenda >>

There is no damn difference worth noting between Obama or Willard. It's a fucking money grab.

I was just reading a poll at Politico that has excitement for the election clearly in the Republican camp right now.

Up 13 points over Dems. Turn out will be everything.

Oh I just love this.

The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.

The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.

The email:

Paul --

I just got this disturbing report: Yesterday's Romney-Ryan rally in North Carolina pulled in an overflow crowd of 15,000 people.

There's no spinning that number. It's a LOT of people, and the Republican base in energized.

And that's not all. Since the VP announcement, Romney's campaign has brought in over 70,000 donations from his Tea Party base.

Well I'm sure the Obama camp will come up with another winner of a campaign ad
accusing Romney of some atrocity...time to kick it up a notch...

Biden had a rally and a crowd of 600 came. :lol:

And 550 of those 600 believed they were attending a stand up comedy act.

Oh I just love this.

The email:

Paul --

Romney is also getting 25--30 million more in donations per month over Obama. The enthusiasm gap is astounding. We're starting to see entire voting blocks--specifically in youth groups that overwhelmingly voted for Obama--that are now running from him.

In the four years since President Obama swept into office… a new corps of men and women have come of voting age with views shaped largely by the recession. And unlike their counterparts in the millennial generation who showed high levels of enthusiasm for Mr. Obama at this point in 2008, the nation’s first-time voters are less enthusiastic about him, are significantly more likely to identify as conservative and cite a growing lack of faith in government in general, according to interviews, experts and recent polls.
[...]

New York Times: Obama Losing the Youth Vote to Mitt Romney | Growing Up in a Recession | TheBlaze.com

I think the picking of a young Paul Ryan just sealed that. You will find that young independents will be very attracted to a Paul Ryan who is brilliant with numbers.

obamas-sinking-ship.jpg

"If you have no record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run for"--Barack Obama

I was just reading a poll at Politico that has excitement for the election clearly in the Republican camp right now.

Up 13 points over Dems. Turn out will be everything.

And with so many first time '08 voters who will likely be doing what they've done in all prior elections, sitting at home... ;)

The opposition always loves some good ol' fashioned desperation fund raising.

"Desperation"?

Obama has out raised Romney 2-1 so far.

And well he should with all the new fund raising techniques he's inventing: Tell your friends to send me cash as a wedding gift to you, Send me your birthday money, Hollywood elites fund raising abroad.

If all this hadn't been effective a narcissist like Obama would likely have killed himself by now.

"Desperation"?

And well he should with all the new fund raising techniques he's inventing: Tell your friends to send me cash as a wedding gift to you, Send me your birthday money, Hollywood elites fund raising abroad.

If all this hadn't been effective a narcissist like Obama would likely have killed himself by now.

You think Obama "invented" those fundraising techniques?

You guys are hilarious.

Oh I just love this.

The email:

Paul --

Do you masturbate to posters and pics of Mittens and Ryan?

"Desperation"?

You couldn't handle being president, hell you could not get elected as dog catcher.

Democrats should be panicked--Look who's up to bat!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwv5EbxXSmE]The Path to Prosperity (Episode 1): America's two futures, visualized - YouTube[/ame]

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Forum List

Back