Team Obama panicking at huge Romney crowds

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
:D

Oh I just love this.

The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.

The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.

And here's part of the email. Rest is at link:

The email:

Paul --

I just got this disturbing report: Yesterday's Romney-Ryan rally in North Carolina pulled in an overflow crowd of 15,000 people.

There's no spinning that number. It's a LOT of people, and the Republican base in energized.

And that's not all. Since the VP announcement, Romney's campaign has brought in over 70,000 donations from his Tea Party base.

New Obama panic: Romney crowd sizes | WashingtonExaminer.com

Oh I just love this.

The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.

The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.

The email:

Paul --

I just got this disturbing report: Yesterday's Romney-Ryan rally in North Carolina pulled in an overflow crowd of 15,000 people.

There's no spinning that number. It's a LOT of people, and the Republican base in energized.

And that's not all. Since the VP announcement, Romney's campaign has brought in over 70,000 donations from his Tea Party base.

Well I'm sure the Obama camp will come up with another winner of a campaign ad
accusing Romney of some atrocity...time to kick it up a notch...

That is hilarious....and one of the comments from nomarxist was awesome!!!

You know you're a loser when you ask Jimmy Carter to help get you reelected. Obama's base has been reduced to gay activists, union workers and those suffering from an extreme mental illness known as liberalism

Oh I just love this.

The email:

Paul --

Amen sister!

Look at the critters scatter as the lightbulb in their heads finally flicker

Why the fuck do all the threads with good news for the right drop while the troll bullshit gets all the attention.

This is a perfect example of us letting the left control the debate

Oh I just love this.

The email:

Paul --

Well I'm sure the Obama camp will come up with another winner of a campaign ad
accusing Romney of some atrocity...time to kick it up a notch...

Biden had a rally and a crowd of 600 came. :lol:

Why the fuck do all the threads with good news for the right drop while the troll bullshit gets all the attention.

This is a perfect example of us letting the left control the debate

No It's an Example of the Tactics of the Left. Deflect what you can, Ignore what you can't.

Debate on this forum is a two way street. We are as much to blame for playing along. Getting in the coolest insult seems to trump honest threads.

I'm gonna invest in strait-jackets. Cause if today is any indication, liberal pundits will be joining Jesse Jackson, Jr. at the Mayo clinic before November.....................(a cool insult, ehhh?)

If only Romney voters could understand oppression, victimization and social justice................lol

The best part of these panic emails:

"The people on the other side who are trying to buy this election are putting nasty, deceptive TV ads on the air right this very minute. They're not going away. They're getting worse."

WTF? Who is running the deceptive ads?

Oh I just love this.

The email:

Paul --

Crowd size doesn't mean anything... When Willard was pulling hundreds of people Ron Paul was pulling thousands.

Forum List

Back