Teaching biblical truth could get your kids taken away

And you think that the way to achieve this is by increasing tax burdens and regulatory burdens on those who would provide the opportunities for people to be employed and make good wages.

again, you are one of these people who've mistaken a parasite for a vital organ.

What provides opportunities is consumer demand. Not some rich people cashing in on it.

they can still cash in on it, they just can't cheat their employees, customers and the community.

Maybe if we removed some of the bureaucratic bloat and lowered tax burdens people would have more money.

no, guy, we did just fine when the rich paid their fair share and the government kept the one percent from screwing working people.

Basic economics. When people make good wages, everything else falls into place.

Fair share, one percent, standard commie asshole lines.

when people makes wages they didn't earn, the whole system will break. That is basic economics.

And you think that the way to achieve this is by increasing tax burdens and regulatory burdens on those who would provide the opportunities for people to be employed and make good wages.

again, you are one of these people who've mistaken a parasite for a vital organ.

What provides opportunities is consumer demand. Not some rich people cashing in on it.

they can still cash in on it, they just can't cheat their employees, customers and the community.

It's all about Joe Joe Joe and his anger from being stupid 30 years ago. Since Joe can't be blamed for his own incompetence, he has to blame people with more shit than he has.

What a fucking wanker you are.

There is no amount of consumer demand that will cause a product to become available, and people to be employed producing that product, without there being someone who has the talents and resources to organize a company to produce it.

So teaching your kids to hate other people ad believe in things that simply have no evidence is somehow good in your mind? Man, you're really screwed up.
Anti Christian be libs are the ones screwed up. Come get my kid, dare them, fight is on. One more reason not to live in that screwed up country.

when people makes wages they didn't earn, the whole system will break. That is basic economics.

But people do that all the time now. Unemployment, Social Security, Medicare... you know "White People Welfare".

The thing is, when I pay $8.00 for a big mac, and only .10 goes to the kid who made it and 4.00 goes to the executives and stockholders, isn't that giving wages to people who didn't earn it?

Clearly, the one percent who control 43% of the wealth do not do 43% of the physical labor involved in creating said wealth. so there is already an uneven distribution.

There is no amount of consumer demand that will cause a product to become available, and people to be employed producing that product, without there being someone who has the talents and resources to organize a company to produce it.

Bullshit. IN fact, through most of history, goods and services and staples were created locally. The Capitalist no more made that happen than the King in his castle.

It's all about Joe Joe Joe and his anger from being stupid 30 years ago. Since Joe can't be blamed for his own incompetence, he has to blame people with more shit than he has.

Your inability to argue the point is duly noted. It usualy doesn't take this long to get you to cry uncle. Don't forget to whine about something I said about Mormons once.

Now, back to my point. let's see if you can counter this without sputtering.

Bullshit. IN fact, through most of history, goods and services and staples were created locally. The Capitalist no more made that happen than the King in his castle.

Without the capitalist, it simply wouldn't happen. The product would not get made, it wouldn't be available for anyone to buy, and nobody would get paid to produce it. Whether it's done locally, on a small scale, by a small company, or globally by a huge international company, the principle remains the same. Someone has to create the business, someone has to organize it, someone has to invest in it; or else it just doesn't happen.

But people do that all the time now. Unemployment, Social Security, Medicare... you know "White People Welfare".

The thing is, when I pay $8.00 for a big mac, and only .10 goes to the kid who made it and 4.00 goes to the executives and stockholders, isn't that giving wages to people who didn't earn it?

Clearly, the one percent who control 43% of the wealth do not do 43% of the physical labor involved in creating said wealth. so there is already an uneven distribution.

Blah Blah Blah Blah, Joe is a commie asshole, blah blah blah.

And I doubt your percentages, you have never been known to be truthful with that shit.

And you ignore risk, capital and other things in the breakdown. Nevermind that most mcdonalds are franchises, owned by people who are well off, but not the 1%.

It's all simply jealousy on your part, they made it to the point you tried to and failed.

Your inability to argue the point is duly noted. It usualy doesn't take this long to get you to cry uncle. Don't forget to whine about something I said about Mormons once.

Now, back to my point. let's see if you can counter this without sputtering.

What point are YOU making? It's nothing but your own anger at people who have done better than you, or your anger at religious people, or your anger at people who think differently than you do. You are in a state of perpetual "get of my lawn" or more to the point "hey police officer get those people off my lawn"

What you call "cheating" is profit, and people who invest their capital in businesses deserve it, despite your whining about it like a mewling little bitch.

Without the capitalist, it simply wouldn't happen. The product would not get made, it wouldn't be available for anyone to buy, and nobody would get paid to produce it. Whether it's done locally, on a small scale, by a small company, or globally by a huge international company, the principle remains the same. Someone has to create the business, someone has to organize it, someone has to invest in it; or else it just doesn't happen.

Capitalism has only been around since the 16th century... So um, no, we had millenia before that where the world did just fine without it.

I think you also confuse people who trade their skills and knowledge for people who just invest and produce nothing. The true parasite class.

Capitalism has only been around since the 16th century... So um, no, we had millenia before that where the world did just fine without it.

I think you also confuse people who trade their skills and knowledge for people who just invest and produce nothing. The true parasite class.

Capitalism has been around for almost as long as Mankind has existed. The very first time that one human entered into a voluntary exchange with another, to trade one item for another, that was capitalism.

And investors don't produce nothing. If that was true, then no one would want their investments, and they would have no reason to invest. Factories and stores and warehouses and all other manner of facilities where goods and services are produced, and sold, do not just come into existence ex nihilo. Someone has to invest in their creation.

Yes before that we had rule by the strong, something Joe idiot wants to go back to because he hates guns.

And of course your jealousy is your prime motivator. See my sig for my view on the real parasite class, the bureaucratic progressive morons, and you, their enablers.

And I doubt your percentages, you have never been known to be truthful with that shit.

Wealth inequality in the United States - Wikipedia

distribution.png

And you ignore risk, capital and other things in the breakdown. Nevermind that most mcdonalds are franchises, owned by people who are well off, but not the 1%.

Naw, I just don't hold a pity party for greedy assholes who exploit child labor. Fuck 'em, I'm happy when they lose their shirts.

It's all simply jealousy on your part, they made it to the point you tried to and failed.

Naw, guy, being a greedy asshole who exploits child labor was never a big goal in my life. When I see a Fast Food Franchise that closed down, I just laugh.

What point are YOU making? It's nothing but your own anger at people who have done better than you, or your anger at religious people, or your anger at people who think differently than you do. You are in a state of perpetual "get of my lawn" or more to the point "hey police officer get those people off my lawn"

What you call "cheating" is profit, and people who invest their capital in businesses deserve it, despite your whining about it like a mewling little bitch.

Nope, it CHEATING people. Period. if there are 100 People working at an enterprise, they should all get 1% of the profits. Period.

So teaching your kids to hate other people ad believe in things that simply have no evidence is somehow good in your mind? Man, you're really screwed up.

The Bible does not teach hate.
That there is a difference between good and bad behavior is not hate.
I know for certain that God exists.

Nope, it CHEATING people. Period. if there are 100 People working at an enterprise, they should all get 1% of the profits. Period.

Then they should also pay for the supplies and materials to run the enterprise.

The problem I have with that is that a lot of the things the Bible mandates is not only not "Good" by any stretch of the imagination, but would get you thrown in jail today.

or do you think parents should kill their children when they mouth off?

Except nobody really does that. Most businesses are started with loans. But never mind.

Here's the thing. Im not advocating every company become a people's collective.

I'm advocating that we don't cheat the people who do the work.

The problem I have with that is that a lot of the things the Bible mandates is not only not "Good" by any stretch of the imagination, but would get you thrown in jail today.

or do you think parents should kill their children when they mouth off?

Except nobody really does that. Most businesses are started with loans. But never mind.

Here's the thing. Im not advocating every company become a people's collective.

I'm advocating that we don't cheat the people who do the work.

Where does the bible order every Christian to kill their children?
If you are referring to the one story of Abraham, you don't understand the meaning of it.

And I have no idea of the left field stone thrown in about starting up a business.
I was referring to employees, that if they get 1% profit from the companies stock or profit from sales, they should also pay to help run it. Like rent and supplies.
The owner has to pay their home bills also , like monthly bills ,food and clothing for the family just like all of the other employees do.
You don't seem to get that a business must make profits in order to stay in business.

Forum List

Back