Teaching biblical truth could get your kids taken away

Always with your "us against them" mentality

But if figures you have that, because you have repeatedly blamed all the supposed failures in your life on others. You are like a petulant 2 year old that can't take any fault, it's always "those guys fault"

Actually, I blame others for what they did, but usually I overcome them. The guy who jerked me around in 2008 spends a lot of time ingratiating himself to me now to get business.

All that said, you avoided the point. We have welfare because we had wealth inequality. Full stop. There's enough wealth in this country to put everyone in a nice, middle class lifestyle. Fair wage laws, a guarunteed job for every able-bodied American, you wouldn't have any welfare.

Except for sick and old people, those slackers...

Always with your "us against them" mentality

But if figures you have that, because you have repeatedly blamed all the supposed failures in your life on others. You are like a petulant 2 year old that can't take any fault, it's always "those guys fault"

Actually, I blame others for what they did, but usually I overcome them. The guy who jerked me around in 2008 spends a lot of time ingratiating himself to me now to get business.

All that said, you avoided the point. We have welfare because we had wealth inequality. Full stop. There's enough wealth in this country to put everyone in a nice, middle class lifestyle. Fair wage laws, a guarunteed job for every able-bodied American, you wouldn't have any welfare.

Except for sick and old people, those slackers...

Still a bitter old fart.

Wealth inequality is another bullshit progressive line meaning "WE WANT YOUR MONIES!!!"

If you forced "fair wage laws" you would destroy the economy. You simply can't pay someone $15 an hour for $5 worth of labor.

Still a bitter old fart.

Wealth inequality is another bullshit progressive line meaning "WE WANT YOUR MONIES!!!"

If you forced "fair wage laws" you would destroy the economy. You simply can't pay someone $15 an hour for $5 worth of labor.

We already do. You see, what you mutants don't get that $5.00 in wages and $10.00 in benefits is still $15.00.

Because those fucking poor people just refuse to starve to death.

Still a bitter old fart.

We already do. You see, what you mutants don't get that $5.00 in wages and $10.00 in benefits is still $15.00.

Because those fucking poor people just refuse to starve to death.

Sigh, appeal to emotion.

No, what you want is $15 in wages and the same $10 in benefits, and that isn't sustainable for certain jobs unless you want a hamburger to cost $10 minimum.

Sigh, appeal to emotion.

No, what you want is $15 in wages and the same $10 in benefits, and that isn't sustainable for certain jobs unless you want a hamburger to cost $10 minimum.

Bullshit. they've already determined a living wage would only add about 17 cents to the cost of a hamburger.

This Is How Much A Big Mac Would Cost If The Minimum Wage Was $15

Again, dummy, when that burger flipper is getting more from the government than he gets from McDonald's, he's just gonna want more government.

If you guys were serious about this 'I don't needs no gummit in my life' stuff, you'd be for living wages and unions and strong workers' rights.

Sigh, appeal to emotion.

Bullshit. they've already determined a living wage would only add about 17 cents to the cost of a hamburger.

Again, dummy, when that burger flipper is getting more from the government than he gets from McDonald's, he's just gonna want more government.

If you guys were serious about this 'I don't needs no gummit in my life' stuff, you'd be for living wages and unions and strong workers' rights.
It's a moot point as automation gets cheaper. Sorry, but it just is. The day of a guy graduating from high school, working the assembly line for 40 years, sending 5 kids to college and retiring with a big nest egg are gone.

Sigh, appeal to emotion.

Bullshit on that #. It probably includes a cut in the owners profit margins, and a lot of these franchises run on small ones.

If a burger flipper makes enough to be comfortable flipping burgers, then you get two results. 1) the idiot will stay at that job, a job not meant as a permanent position, or 2) you will attract someone worth closer to that $15 an hour, doing an easier job than they used to do, and the guy worth $8 an hour is now unemployed.

It's a moot point as automation gets cheaper. Sorry, but it just is. The day of a guy graduating from high school, working the assembly line for 40 years, sending 5 kids to college and retiring with a big nest egg are gone.

Then maybe it's time to just have a guaranteed income for everyone, whether they work or not. YOu get just enough money to pay for food, shelter and utilities...

And if you want more then you get the skills and apply for the jobs.

I think we can do better than that, but I think that might end up being the path of least resistance.

Then maybe it's time to just have a guaranteed income for everyone, whether they work or not. YOu get just enough money to pay for food, shelter and utilities...

I think we can do better than that, but I think that might end up being the path of least resistance.

Giving people money for a given behavior incentivises that behavior, so pay them to do nothing and they will do nothing, and society will collapse.

Bullshit on that #. It probably includes a cut in the owners profit margins, and a lot of these franchises run on small ones.

Here's one from FOrtune that comes to the same conclusion.

Here’s What A $15 Per Hour Wage Means For Fast Food Prices

If a burger flipper makes enough to be comfortable flipping burgers, then you get two results. 1) the idiot will stay at that job, a job not meant as a permanent position, or

Why would that not be meant as a permanent position? Maybe some people would just be happy doing that until they retire.

or 2) you will attract someone worth closer to that $15 an hour, doing an easier job than they used to do, and the guy worth $8 an hour is now unemployed.

You mean people wouldn't have to work themselves to death to earn a decent living? Oh, my God, that's horrible!!!!

Which wasn't even my point. The $8.00 an hour person is going to get food stamps, Section 8 and Medicaid, so it's not like he's just costing $8.00. It's just that his cost is going to be spread around to the rest of us who don't even step foot into a Mcdonalds.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Here's one from FOrtune that comes to the same conclusion.

Here’s What A $15 Per Hour Wage Means For Fast Food Prices

If a burger flipper makes enough to be comfortable flipping burgers, then you get two results. 1) the idiot will stay at that job, a job not meant as a permanent position, or

Why would that not be meant as a permanent position? Maybe some people would just be happy doing that until they retire.

or 2) you will attract someone worth closer to that $15 an hour, doing an easier job than they used to do, and the guy worth $8 an hour is now unemployed.

You mean people wouldn't have to work themselves to death to earn a decent living? Oh, my God, that's horrible!!!!

Which wasn't even my point. The $8.00 an hour person is going to get food stamps, Section 8 and Medicaid, so it's not like he's just costing $8.00. It's just that his cost is going to be spread around to the rest of us who don't even step foot into a Mcdonalds.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

More bullshit. Why then are so many restaurants closing in places where the $15 wage is being implemented?

Entry level jobs are just that, entry level, you are supposed to move on to something worth more so said entry level jobs become available for new people entering the workforce.

Maybe the $8.00 an hour person should be motivated to get off his ass and work harder.

Giving people money for a given behavior incentivises that behavior, so pay them to do nothing and they will do nothing, and society will collapse.

So your solution is to have them do something for a pittance that doesn't even pay the rent, and you think that's going to incentivize them more? Really?

Maybe it will force them to work harder or smarter. I got yelled at as a kid if I got below a 90 on a test, it did wonders for my motivation.

So your solution is to have them do something for a pittance that doesn't even pay the rent, and you think that's going to incentivize them more? Really?
If it's a requirement for receiving the benefit, you bet it's an incentive.

Why not just provide the basic services for free? It's worked so well everywhere it's been tried.

Last edited:
More bullshit. Why then are so many restaurants closing in places where the $15 wage is being implemented?

Same reason they would have closed if it stayed at $7.00. They suck as business people. I have a restaurant right down the block from me. It's closed and reopened four times since it was built.

Maybe it will force them to work harder or smarter. I got yelled at as a kid if I got below a 90 on a test, it did wonders for my motivation.

Dude, given the kind of person you are, that's not saying much.

Entry level jobs are just that, entry level, you are supposed to move on to something worth more so said entry level jobs become available for new people entering the workforce.

Really? Where is that written? When did that become a law.

Maybe the $8.00 an hour person should be motivated to get off his ass and work harder.

Dude, we got adjunct professors on food stamps and airline pilots selling their blood plasma. The whole notion that you need to "work harder" just means the One Percent will have to be more inventive in finding ways to screw you and cheat you.

Same reason they would have closed if it stayed at $7.00. They suck as business people. I have a restaurant right down the block from me. It's closed and reopened four times since it was built.

Dude, given the kind of person you are, that's not saying much.

Really? Where is that written? When did that become a law.

Dude, we got adjunct professors on food stamps and airline pilots selling their blood plasma. The whole notion that you need to "work harder" just means the One Percent will have to be more inventive in finding ways to screw you and cheat you.

Figures you would make that excuse.

I am a far better person than you, you hateful fucking twat.

It's basic economics.

Maybe if we removed some of the bureaucratic bloat and lowered tax burdens people would have more money.

(Reported By Andrea Mrozek) Canada’s most populous province, Ontario, just passed a law that could allow the government to remove kids from their home if their parents oppose the new transgender ideology. Could there be anything more terrifying for parents than that? It’s not hard to see why the passage of Bill 89 captured the attention of so many across the globe. But how did this bill—

Teaching Biblical Truth Could Get Your Kids Taken Away
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is beyond wrong and immoral because nobody should be blackmailed via their kids because they don't believe the same ideas, ideology whatever. It's just wrong.
For you assholes who say good, well turn the tables and say how would it feel to you if things flip back to the way they were and you all are told you lose everything because you get ousted for being gay.

Or how about you don't believe in praying to Allah, but are forced to and if you don't you lose your kids.................
You really never read the story or the actual bill in itself, and therefore make remarks that have not a damn thing to do with the subject matter...

Maybe if we removed some of the bureaucratic bloat and lowered tax burdens people would have more money.

no, guy, we did just fine when the rich paid their fair share and the government kept the one percent from screwing working people.

Basic economics. When people make good wages, everything else falls into place.

And you think that the way to achieve this is by increasing tax burdens and regulatory burdens on those who would provide the opportunities for people to be employed and make good wages.

clock_22.gif

Forum List

Back