Teacher tells class ‘speak American,’ says troops aren’t fighting for ‘right to speak Spanish’

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Non-soldiers love deciding what the troops fight for.

Teacher tells class ‘speak American,’ says troops aren’t fighting for ‘right to speak Spanish’

A 25-second video clip recorded inside a classroom at New Jersey's Cliffside Park High School has struck up a controversy on social media, according to WPIX.

“…men and women are fighting. They are not fighting for your right to speak Spanish. They are fighting for your right to speak American,” a teacher can be heard saying to her class.

Students in Cliffside Park, a diverse community with a large number of Spanish-speaking students, immediately reacted to the comment. At least one even walked out.

"You're being racist," that student can be heard saying on the video. "I know how to speak English."

Last edited:
Someone supposedly qualified to teach should know that when the Mayflower arrived, Spanish was already being spoken here.

Someone supposedly qualified to teach should know that when the Mayflower arrived, Spanish was already being spoken here.

I am not very fluent in American, but my Jive is flawless.

Although her heart is in the right place, but we military guys were fighting for our rights period. All of them.

That's a separate issue. The other issue is that immigrants should speak English. English should be the official language of this country.

A 25-second video clip recorded inside a classroom at New Jersey's Cliffside Park High School has struck up a controversy on social media, according to WPIX.

“…men and women are fighting. They are not fighting for your right to speak Spanish. They are fighting for your right to speak American,” a teacher can be heard saying to her class.

Students in Cliffside Park, a diverse community with a large number of Spanish-speaking students, immediately reacted to the comment. At least one even walked out.

"You're being racist," that student can be heard saying on the video. "I know how to speak English."

I can not for the life of me, understand why, every single time there's an occasion for some racist to show they ass, its always coming from some white bitch. These same white bitches, who if a nigga happen to smile at em, their panties are around their ankles...I don't get it. I also don't understand, why oh why are we so consumed with latino's speaking english? Yes, this is america, yes english should be the first language, however, has anyone ever ever ever visited the south, attend a graduation event and listen to southern white trash can's speak? It'll make your head spin....

I can not for the life of me, understand why, every single time there's an occasion for some racist to show they ass, its always coming from some white bitch. These same white bitches, who if a nigga happen to smile at em, their panties are around their ankles...I don't get it. I also don't understand, why oh why are we so consumed with latino's speaking english? Yes, this is america, yes english should be the first language, however, has anyone ever ever ever visited the south, attend a graduation event and listen to southern white trash can's speak? It'll make your head spin....

They sure do. That’s why “civilians” are charge of the military. That’s how our nation was designed.

I am not very fluent in American, but my Jive is flawless.

"watch aht for dem jaggers, i'm warnin' the bof of yinz!"

6728cc0062a26bc9572ae90571da797c--wedding-weekend-steeler-nation.jpg

So you would bang her?

Forum List

Back