Teacher tells class ‘speak American,’ says troops aren’t fighting for ‘right to speak Spanish’

Millions Of Democrats are racist Aztlan Nationalist who do not accept that America is a sovereign country and an english speaking country

Non-soldiers love deciding what the troops fight for.

Teacher tells class ‘speak American,’ says troops aren’t fighting for ‘right to speak Spanish’

A 25-second video clip recorded inside a classroom at New Jersey's Cliffside Park High School has struck up a controversy on social media, according to WPIX.

“…men and women are fighting. They are not fighting for your right to speak Spanish. They are fighting for your right to speak American,” a teacher can be heard saying to her class.

Students in Cliffside Park, a diverse community with a large number of Spanish-speaking students, immediately reacted to the comment. At least one even walked out.

"You're being racist," that student can be heard saying on the video. "I know how to speak English."

I can not for the life of me, understand why, every single time there's an occasion for some racist to show they ass, its always coming from some white bitch. These same white bitches, who if a nigga happen to smile at em, their panties are around their ankles...I don't get it. I also don't understand, why oh why are we so consumed with latino's speaking english? Yes, this is america, yes english should be the first language, however, has anyone ever ever ever visited the south, attend a graduation event and listen to southern white trash can's speak? It'll make your head spin....

So you would bang her?

Actually not accepting that America is an english speaking country is racist as hell.
Have you also noticed how the dumb left wingers twist things backwards.

IMG_6193.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some Mexicans don't rape.

A Mexican can't be a good judge.

Republi-clans can't see anything wrong with these statements.

Obviously what that teacher doesn't know is that all rights are being fought for whether we like it or not. But since this is America, those who come from other countries are appreciated when they take the time to learn our language.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

What she was referring to is American English, the several dialects that reflect US regions and the history of assimilating other cultures into America which allowed those regional dialects to evolve. What she resents, and rightfully so, are cultural usurpers, invaders who refuse to assimilate into America and who expect American soldiers to essentially fight for their other countries and cultures.
Good for her.
Fuck the left.

Forum List

Back