Teacher Takes Middle- and High-School Students to Adult Shop

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm not sure what I find more astonishing, that a teacher would take children to a sex shop and find nothing wrong with it or that parents, who would send their children to a school called Gaia Democratic with a director named Starri Hedges in the first place, would actually be shocked that she would take their children to a sex shop and find nothing wrong with it.

Teacher Takes Middle- and High-School Students to Adult Shop - ABC News

So, it is a private school. It is nobody's business except the parents who choose to send their kids there.
And?

Are you saying that we cant discuss it because it is a private school? That seems asinine. I can certainly be appalled that something like this occurred and wonder not only where this came from but how these people managed to think that it would be acceptable.

I'm not sure what I find more astonishing, that a teacher would take children to a sex shop and find nothing wrong with it or that parents, who would send their children to a school called Gaia Democratic with a director named Starri Hedges in the first place, would actually be shocked that she would take their children to a sex shop and find nothing wrong with it.

And people are calling for her to be fired. I agree with the outraged parents.
My money says her little class trip will cost her the job she misused.

She may be fired. It would not make any difference to me, one way or another. Personally, I think that she should have asked each parent's permission to take the kids there in the first place. Just because she teaches sex ed. does not mean that she should arrange for a tour of a Nevada brothel, either.

And, I don't care if anyone wants to discuss it. In fact, I don't even care if someone wants to turn this into a political issue and imply that democrats as a whole approve of this for all children...because that would be a ridiculous argument.

^^^ Amen to that. I would want the teacher fired too if they took my child to a place I didn't want them anywhere near.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She may be fired. It would not make any difference to me, one way or another. Personally, I think that she should have asked each parent's permission to take the kids there in the first place. Just because she teaches sex ed. does not mean that she should arrange for a tour of a Nevada brothel, either.

And, I don't care if anyone wants to discuss it. In fact, I don't even care if someone wants to turn this into a political issue and imply that democrats as a whole approve of this for all children...because that would be a ridiculous argument.
Yup, you care so little that you not only responded to a thread but continue to do so demanding that it does not matter.
If you don’t care and do not want to discuss it then leave - the rest of us are here because we have some interest in a discussion. Feigning that you do not care but came in here anyways to post is asinine.

Are you saying that we cant discuss it because it is a private school? That seems asinine. I can certainly be appalled that something like this occurred and wonder not only where this came from but how these people managed to think that it would be acceptable.
Now, now. We can't judge others. For example, who are we to judge anybody wanting the right to masturbate in public?

Forum List

Back