REPORT: Arizona sheriff releasing 400 criminal illegal immigrants every 10 days

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-22_13-47-3.png

An average of 400 “criminal illegal immigrants” are being released every 10 days by the newly elected sheriff in Arizona’s most populous county, federal law enforcement sources tell Judicial Watch, many of them violent offenders. It’s part of Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone’s new policy to protect illegal aliens, even those who have committed serious state crimes, from deportation. Under a longtime partnership between the county and the feds, the Phoenix field office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was notified when “aliens unlawfully present with additional Arizona charges” were released from the Maricopa County Jail, which is one of the nation’s largest with a population of about 8,000. That ended when Penzone, who refers to illegal immigrants as “guests,” took office this year and, though he formally announced the change last week, it was put into practice much earlier.

REPORT: Arizona Sheriff Releasing 400 “Criminal Illegal Immigrants” Every 10 Days - Vessel News
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can be sure if you did anything these illegals have done you would be sitting in the can for twenty years, put on parole and never be able to get a good job again.
But for the NON American's they have more rights than you do, and the sick part are the leftist idiots who protest at airports, chanting " LET THEM IN" are the biggest gawd damn idiots who once again think we have nothing but Choir boys coming into this Country.

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using the D word after God (you mispelled his name another sign of disrespect) when you write a thread. I agree with your point but your delivery destroys the message you are trying to get across (imo).

You write many good threads and I haven't noticed you do it before this one but it's very offensive to me. That's my Father.

Last edited:
I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using the D word after God (you mispelled his name another sign of disrespect) when you write a thread. I agree with your point but your delivery destroys the message you are trying to get across (imo).

You write many good threads and I haven't noticed you do it before this one but it's very offensive to me. That's my Father your referring to.

Find a safe space snowflake.

Forum List

Back