Teacher made to apologize for saying, "Hello girls"

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The-Twilight-Zone-1959.jpg

Imagine if you will, being a teacher at an all girls school and saying, "Hello girls" and being made to apologize later because some of the students go by "they/them".

Shouldn't there be a they/them school? Why are they at a girls school?

You've lost your soul unless you turn away from this insanity.
Thinking that wanting happiness for people is insanity is part of why conservatism is always at a disadvantage in the march of progress throughout all of human history.

The-Twilight-Zone-1959.jpg

Imagine if you will, being a teacher at an all girls school and saying, "Hello girls" and being made to apologize later because some of the students go by "they/them".

Shouldn't there be a they/them school? Why are they at a girls school?
People say that mass mind control is a "conspiracy theory" but we're seeing the real and actual result of mass mind control. People across the nation are having to apologize for being normal.

I will continue saying it like it is until the day I die, and I will NEVER apologize for it. Girls are girls and if I say "hello girls" you woke, crybaby, mental midgets will just have to live with it.

Why? I seem to live in a time in history full of assholes that literally think they're serving jesus but are really the most judgemental and nasty pieces of shit this world has ever known. You people are children of the goddamn devil. Your heart is full of hatred.

For the umpteenth time:

Most of us don’t give a shit if some guy pretends to be a girl or some girl pretends to be a boy. But we do object to biological males using the ladies’ rest rooms, especially in schools.

And in schools, biological males shouldn’t be in the females’ gym locker rooms and showers. And male athletes shouldn’t be competing against female athletes in female sports.

We don’t care if Dylan Mulvaney is one weird guy pretending to be a rather homely looking female. In fact, most of us don’t care if the Budweiser folks choose to use him to peddle their Bud Light. We do think it’s funny, however, that this woke bullshit backfires so massively and so often.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back