Teacher Gives Autistic 5th Grader ‘Most Annoying’ Award

I feel so blessed. We could actually pray when I was in public school. Now, hoo-boy! It's all kindsa crazy.

You can pray now. Why do you think you can't?

I don't have to, not in public school anymore. You don't live in LA, correct? Please confirm.

I used to live in LA, that is Lower Alabama for those who have never been there.

Students in LA (Los Angeles) can still pray in schools. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools. Ever hear that one?

I meant Lower Alabama by LA, so at least you got that. I bet you know my cousin.

Is that the cousin you married?

We're not from Palatka. Maybe you are? My family's been around for a long time. I have relatives coast to coast.

You can pray now. Why do you think you can't?

I don't have to, not in public school anymore. You don't live in LA, correct? Please confirm.

I used to live in LA, that is Lower Alabama for those who have never been there.

Students in LA (Los Angeles) can still pray in schools. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools. Ever hear that one?

I meant Lower Alabama by LA, so at least you got that. I bet you know my cousin.

We're not from Palatka. Maybe you are? My family's been around for a long time. I have relatives coast to coast.

So it was not the cousin you married, but the one you knocked up at the family reunion?

obviously she should not be teaching ---she is a dumbass
she is an idiot--plain and simple

I disagree, and that's not your call to make.

I am quite familiar with teaching, I could do it, but my talents lie elsewhere. My cousin teaches. I know what it's about. I uh..well, I do a man's work. Sometimes people ask me how to do that. :04: I teach them what they can learn.

Yeah, we know. Everyone's been to school, so everyone could be a teacher.

Most would not even make it one year these days. We know this because very many with degrees and experience are not making it in this climate.

I could be a professor if I wanted to, however, my talents lie elsewhere. Besides, I don't want to be one of the ones that "can't do".
"Those who can't do, teach!"

^I don't believe that, but it is a thing.

So it was not the cousin you married, but the one you knocked up at the family reunion?

Apparently you spent too much time in LA, we don't roll like that 'round heanh.

No inbreedy! :funnyface:

The backlash is starting--slowly but surely. The pendulum has swung but now it has swung too far. In the 70s special needs kids were hidden away and not allowed to interact with other children: BAD. But now, other children's education is being very negatively impacted by the high needs of a few, to the extent that children are regularly having to evacuate their own classrooms because someone is melting down.

The infiltration of the MH communities consistent prognosis that every child needs the help of the pharmacabal is where we've ended up

So now we've a zillion programs for these 'problem children' , which has evolved to be inversely proportional to programs for the gifted children

Why? guess there's no $$$ in smart kids.....

Worse than that actually--she is mean-spirited, and either did not like kids from the start or grew so jaded she no longer likes them. This isn't even something she said on the fly, that "popped out of her mouth"...still not okay, but sorta understandable. She thought this through--and had no second thoughts.

Understandable in that these slouches can't be fired for condeming children to pharamcopia to make their own work day easier

~S~

This belongs on the Conspiracy Theories forum. Dismissed

I am quite familiar with teaching, I could do it, but my talents lie elsewhere. My cousin teaches. I know what it's about. I uh..well, I do a man's work. Sometimes people ask me how to do that. :04: I teach them what they can learn.
so you think a dumbass makes a good teacher ???!!!!??!!!!!
not only a dumbass--but someone who insults a child????!!!

Did I say that? No? And there's your answer.

Did I say that? No? And there's your answer.
you said that dumbass should be a teacher

[/QUOTE]

according to THE DATA, the things that affect a student's performance are out of classroom factors like stress levels in the house etc...you cant blame teachers. YOU CANT BLAME TEACHERS! we need to empower teachers by increasing their pay, my friends!

i'm for choice, charter schools, the rest of it!

according to THE DATA, the things that affect a student's performance are out of classroom factors like stress levels in the house etc...you cant blame teachers. YOU CANT BLAME TEACHERS! we need to empower teachers by increasing their pay, my friends!

i'm for choice, charter schools, the rest of it!

Congratulations! You proved you are off your bipolar eds again. You just contradicted yourself within the same post!

Forum List

Back