Teacher bullies, humiliates, embarrasses student for pic of her deer kill on her sweatshirt

domonique-yatsko.jpg

Well done Domonique and a great kill!!!!! :)

well------I is squeamish. I cried over the story of BAMBI (the little
golden book version)------I am not too crazy about little girls shooting
rifles -------to me a shot bear belongs on school shirt about as much
as a slaughtered cow does------or people frying and eating dogs

Would you feel the need to bully a child if her culture looked at hunting or eating dogs differently?

???? I am not crazy about hunting and do not care at all if people eat dogs-----I never feel the NEED to bully a child

domonique-yatsko.jpg

Would you feel the need to bully a child if her culture looked at hunting or eating dogs differently?

???? I am not crazy about hunting and do not care at all if people eat dogs-----I never feel the NEED to bully a child

So, why are you defending the teacher that did?

Oh course the teacher's union would rather have this little girl just sitting on her fat ### all day in front of the pc
Call the school board. Tell em this teacher shouldn't be teaching

DESPICABLE: Teacher bullies 9-year-old girl for deer hunting: “Killing animals is not what we do!”
First of all....nice deer, little girl...I'm envious.

Second of all....check out the stalking of the teacher being done by the RW. This is what we should be getting used to now....the Brownshirted thugs stalking and harassing anyone who doesn't toe the RW line.

Second of all....check out the stalking of the teacher being done by the LW. This is what we should be getting used to now....the pajama-boy thugs stalking and harassing anyone who doesn't toe the SJW line

Oh course the teacher's union would rather have this little girl just sitting on her fat ### all day in front of the pc

DESPICABLE: Teacher bullies 9-year-old girl for deer hunting: “Killing animals is not what we do!”

You just brought up a perfect example of a third world toilet person living in a shithole. And the worst part of all, she doesn't even realize it. She even rebels against those who try to help free her from the shithole she's trapped in.

Last edited:
Conservatives do love their victimhood tantrums. One teacher misbehaves mildly, and they go into a full-blown hysterical group meltdown.

We liberals get abused all the time. Difference is, we don't snivel like conservative snowflakes, and then run off to create victimhood threads so we can have a big victimhood circle-jerk.

I can see why you get abused a lot

domonique-yatsko.jpg

where did I defend the bitch that bullied the child?

her reaction to the shirt was extreme and not justified no doubt but someone needs to talk to that kid how wearing a t shirt like that glorifying killing is just plain wrong though.

I got three this year. It had nothing to do with glorifying killing but I have a freezer full of meat.

First of all....nice deer, little girl...I'm envious.

Second of all....check out the stalking of the teacher being done by the RW. This is what we should be getting used to now....the Brownshirted thugs stalking and harassing anyone who doesn't toe the RW line.

Sad to see you support what this teacher did.

I can guarantee you that wasn't my child's teacher.

domonique-yatsko.jpg

You are presented with the incident and you don't comment on the teacher but instead discuss how you disagree with the girl's actions.

her reaction to the shirt was extreme and not justified no doubt but someone needs to talk to that kid how wearing a t shirt like that glorifying killing is just plain wrong though.

I got three this year. It had nothing to do with glorifying killing but I have a freezer full of meat.

I know a lot of hunters. Anyone who thinks it is about "glorifying killing" is an asshole.

You are presented with the incident and you don't comment on the teacher but instead discuss how you disagree with the girl's actions.

wrong again-----you should learn to read. I did not refer to "the girl's actions"
at all -----other than saying that I am not delighted with either hunting or boxing---
I VERY SPECIFICALLY stated that the response to little girl by the teacher was
DESPICABLE

You just brought up a perfect example of a third world toilet person living in a shithole. And the worst part of all, she doesn't even realize it. She even rebels against those who try to help free her from the shithole she's trapped in.
Have you been eating magic mushrooms again?

Glorying killing? It's called eating dumbshit!
No, we have SNAP and supermarkets for that.
Around here, the teachers would be swapping stories with her about their biggest kill. But I agree that shirt was maybe not the best choice for school.

I shot my first deer when I was 13, one of the proudest moments of my life because my father was there to see it.
Good job.
Did he paint blood on your face with his thumb?
That's how we do here. Not sure why.

Around here, the teachers would be swapping stories with her about their biggest kill. But I agree that shirt was maybe not the best choice for school.

I shot my first deer when I was 13, one of the proudest moments of my life because my father was there to see it.
Good job.

He did, it's called "blooding", it's a rite of passage. He smeared it on my cheeks and forehead.

Hunting with my father was a learning experience as well as a bonding experience. Many happy memories of those times

Good job.

This explains blooding after a first kill.

I’m going deer hunting for the first time this year, and I’ve heard of a tradition that requires you to smear the blood on your face of your first kill. Why is that? What is the purpose?
— P.K., Georgia

Dan Schmidt’s response:
This is an excellent question that’s poorly understood among today’s hunters. Although some hunters believe “blooding” rituals are rooted in American Indian culture, they’re more likely a custom passed down by European settlers.

Blood smearing is best described as a social ritual that initiates newcomers to the hunting ranks. It is believed to have started in the 16th century by English fox hunters. Considered a rite of passage, a master huntsman would smear the blood of a hunter’s first fox on their cheeks and forehead. They would often use the fox’s tail to apply the blood.

Another misunderstood custom, known as the last bite, is practiced by some modern American deer hunters. In this act, a hunter places a branch, leaves or grass in the deer’s mouth as a way of honoring the animal in death. This ritual is linked heavily toward German hunters, who called it Der letzte Biss, after shooting roe deer and wild hogs. It was practiced for centuries before being popularized in the 18th century in hunting memoirs.

Although many Americans don’t know the history behind these rituals, they were considered as almost sacred acts among hunters centuries ago. To forgo them upon the killing of an animal was considered disrespectful and a sure sign of bad luck to follow.

Good job.

He did, it's called "blooding", it's a rite of passage. He smeared it on my cheeks and forehead.

Hunting with my father was a learning experience as well as a bonding experience. Many happy memories of those times
obama doesn't like that.If he had his way he would shut down hunting in America.
He's already closing down ATV trails. Another family bonding experience that's very popular here in Utah and Idaho

Good job.

obama doesn't like that.If he had his way he would shut down hunting in America.
He's already closing down ATV trails. Another family bonding experience that's very popular here in Utah and Idaho

Obama will soon be just an awful memory.

Back when we went there was an old fashioned general store where you took your deer to show off...my dad was pretty proud his daughter was sporting the blood and boys my age weren't

Have you been eating magic mushrooms again?

It took you this long to find my comment and offer up a reply! Me thinks you might be on something that induces slow motion when taken.

Articulate what is wrong about it.

Forum List

Back