Teacher bullies, humiliates, embarrasses student for pic of her deer kill on her sweatshirt

Oh course the teacher's union would rather have this little girl just sitting on her fat ### all day in front of the pc
Call the school board. Tell em this teacher shouldn't be teaching

DESPICABLE: Teacher bullies 9-year-old girl for deer hunting: “Killing animals is not what we do!”

her reaction to the shirt was extreme and not justified no doubt but someone needs to talk to that kid how wearing a t shirt like that glorifying killing is just plain wrong though.

Oh course the teacher's union would rather have this little girl just sitting on her fat ### all day in front of the pc

DESPICABLE: Teacher bullies 9-year-old girl for deer hunting: “Killing animals is not what we do!”

her reaction to the shirt was extreme and not justified no doubt but someone needs to talk to that kid how wearing a t shirt like that glorifying killing is just plain wrong though.

Glorying killing? It's called eating dumbshit!

No, we have SNAP and supermarkets for that.
Around here, the teachers would be swapping stories with her about their biggest kill. But I agree that shirt was maybe not the best choice for school.

the kid did what her parents wanted her to do -------which is something not only LEGAL but considered wholesome sport by----( I am guessing) MOST
AMERICANS (not me but most americans, but then I am also ANTI-BOXING) The teacher was VERY WRONG in attacking her. Anyone who decided to take her aside and INFORM HER THAT HER PARENTS ARE DIRT would be wrong too.

domonique-yatsko.jpg

Well done Domonique and a great kill!!!!! :)

No, we have SNAP and supermarkets for that.
Around here, the teachers would be swapping stories with her about their biggest kill. But I agree that shirt was maybe not the best choice for school.

I shot my first deer when I was 13, one of the proudest moments of my life because my father was there to see it.

First of all....nice deer, little girl...I'm envious.

Second of all....check out the stalking of the teacher being done by the RW. This is what we should be getting used to now....the Brownshirted thugs stalking and harassing anyone who doesn't toe the RW line.

domonique-yatsko.jpg

well------I is squeamish. I cried over the story of BAMBI (the little
golden book version)------I am not too crazy about little girls shooting
rifles -------to me a shot bear belongs on school shirt about as much
as a slaughtered cow does------or people frying and eating dogs

Second of all....check out the stalking of the teacher being done by the RW. This is what we should be getting used to now....the Brownshirted thugs stalking and harassing anyone who doesn't toe the RW line.
That's right

YOU of all people should not be moaning about stalking people. Seriously

domonique-yatsko.jpg

It's part of hunting, that's a nice deer and the girl should be proud of the kill.

You would have starved in the pioneer days

Teacher says killing animals is not what we do but I bet her ass probably eats chicken or beef daily. Freaking hypocrite.

As a teacher I find this kind of behavior unacceptable. You never make a child feel bad about something their parents approved of. If the teacher had a serious concern, she should have spoken to the parents or guidance counselor. Not discussed it with the child.

If the kid had a dead Donald Trump on the shirt she would have been OK.

Women are always stalking me. But shucks, I can't help it.

domonique-yatsko.jpg

It's part of hunting, that's a nice deer and the girl should be proud of the kill.

so true-----I would have starved in the 1920s------as a kid-----I thought "I CAN NEVER GROW UP" when I watched my mom pull the guts out of a dead
chicken (already dead------bought from the butcher) She told me about
PULLING OFF THE FEATHERS -----too (YUCK!!!!!). I was horrified to see
a LIVE FISH flapping around on land with a hook in its mouth. -------I am also afraid of most bugs

domonique-yatsko.jpg

so true-----I would have starved in the 1920s------as a kid-----I thought "I CAN NEVER GROW UP" when I watched my mom pull the guts out of a dead
chicken (already dead------bought from the butcher) She told me about
PULLING OFF THE FEATHERS -----too (YUCK!!!!!). I was horrified to see
a LIVE FISH flapping around on land with a hook in its mouth. -------I am also afraid of most bugs

Everyone is different, when our twins were about 3-4 years old we had a coyote running amok around our home, my husband finally shot the thing and the girls went out to see it, Kenzie was like "great shot Daddy!!!!!" Madison was like "can we help it?" They are identical but different in many ways

The teacher and principal need to be disciplined and made to apologize. To help repair the damage they caused, an organization dedicated to the sport of hunting should be recruited to give an assembly to the students to explain how hunting protects and contributes to humane wildlife management.

Forum List

Back