PREDICTION: The internet will shut down for 24 hours next year

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The dire forecast comes from the US technology security vendor LogRhythm. According to James Carder, the company's chief information security officer and vice president, it won't just be a technical issue stopping people from uploading their selfies on Instagram.
PREDICTION: The internet will shut down for 24 hours next year
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chaos lmao, imagine people who have no idea this will happen, question is I wouldn't put it past this crooked Gov. to play stupid and say ooops we can't get it back on. Why that would give them tons of time to shuffle around all the gold , fill up their bank accounts with tangible items like gold, silver etc.

The little peasants of society however are totally fkd because they supported the Government BS FKN Lies of how safe everything is, while keeping control of your cash for you like good little parents.

Haven't you ever wondered why they shuffled us into an all electronic paying system.
From pay checks to Social Security, military pay why they can rip you off blind when this happens saying Oh the system got hacked...................your screwed.

They can do this to you in the near future if you do not pay a bill, shut your survival method off and don't think they won't and don't think it isn't already being done.

Meh. Not buying this one. I mean sure they could (and frankly should) take down MSM, but there's almost no chance that they can take down the entire internet - the servers and connections are spread far to wide for such a thing.

The spreading of Malware through Apple connectivity however is daunting, and I might even agree that it's likely to be attempted. That is too ripe a fruit hanging so low for hackers not to try.

Forum List

Back