Teacher bullies, humiliates, embarrasses student for pic of her deer kill on her sweatshirt

domonique-yatsko.jpg

Well done Domonique and a great kill!!!!! :)

well------I is squeamish. I cried over the story of BAMBI (the little
golden book version)------I am not too crazy about little girls shooting
rifles -------to me a shot bear belongs on school shirt about as much
as a slaughtered cow does------or people frying and eating dogs

It's part of hunting, that's a nice deer and the girl should be proud of the kill.

You would have starved in the pioneer days

so true-----I would have starved in the 1920s------as a kid-----I thought "I CAN NEVER GROW UP" when I watched my mom pull the guts out of a dead
chicken (already dead------bought from the butcher) She told me about
PULLING OFF THE FEATHERS -----too (YUCK!!!!!). I was horrified to see
a LIVE FISH flapping around on land with a hook in its mouth. -------I am also afraid of most bugs

Everyone is different, when our twins were about 3-4 years old we had a coyote running amok around our home, my husband finally shot the thing and the girls went out to see it, Kenzie was like "great shot Daddy!!!!!" Madison was like "can we help it?" They are identical but different in many ways

OH!! you got identical twins!!!!! my baby brothers were identical twins
WE CAN RELATE. To all people outside the family------they were UTTERLY
the same--------but I could tell them apart the moment I saw them-----at age four
days. I was four years old. ALSO entirely different personalities-------from birth. ENTIRELY different-------one became a gastroenterologist------and the other a psychiatrist-----------they were and are POLAR OPPOSITES by
INCLINATION

This reminds me of a kid who made the news a while back because they said "Bless You" after hearing a sneeze come from another kid in the class room. The kid who said "Bless You" was punished for saying that. The next day a whole bunch of kids came to the school wearing shirts with the phrase "Bless You" written across the front in support of the student who was punished. I wonder if the classmates of this new school victim have thought about wearing a shirt that matches the one in question.

God bless you and these kids always!!!

Holly

Oh course the teacher's union would rather have this little girl just sitting on her fat ### all day in front of the pc
Call the school board. Tell em this teacher shouldn't be teaching

DESPICABLE: Teacher bullies 9-year-old girl for deer hunting: “Killing animals is not what we do!”
First of all....nice deer, little girl...I'm envious.

Second of all....check out the stalking of the teacher being done by the RW. This is what we should be getting used to now....the Brownshirted thugs stalking and harassing anyone who doesn't toe the RW line.

So, you think that an adult teacher bullying a 9 year old is cool?

domonique-yatsko.jpg

Would you feel the need to bully a child if her culture looked at hunting or eating dogs differently?

I have nothing what so ever against hunting but to wear a shirt with a dead deer on it? wow. Maybe someone can wear a shirt with a dead person on it.

Animals are not equal to people.

This is a world where the vast majority of people eat animals. Stop being so bigoted.

domonique-yatsko.jpg

It's part of hunting, that's a nice deer and the girl should be proud of the kill.

You would have starved in the pioneer days

so true-----I would have starved in the 1920s------as a kid-----I thought "I CAN NEVER GROW UP" when I watched my mom pull the guts out of a dead
chicken (already dead------bought from the butcher) She told me about
PULLING OFF THE FEATHERS -----too (YUCK!!!!!). I was horrified to see
a LIVE FISH flapping around on land with a hook in its mouth. -------I am also afraid of most bugs

Yeah....you'd be dead within weeks.

domonique-yatsko.jpg

"people frying and eating dogs"
Do you hate Koreans ?

Oh course the teacher's union would rather have this little girl just sitting on her fat ### all day in front of the pc
Call the school board. Tell em this teacher shouldn't be teaching

DESPICABLE: Teacher bullies 9-year-old girl for deer hunting: “Killing animals is not what we do!”

her reaction to the shirt was extreme and not justified no doubt but someone needs to talk to that kid how wearing a t shirt like that glorifying killing is just plain wrong though.

It's just knowing where your happy meal is comming from. the State doesn't need to think for everyone. It wasnt glorifying killing but to a person who does not live close to the reality of life and death and where your food comes from ( lets say many academics like this teacher) It WILL seem like glorifying killing. Now if this little girl says she identifies as a boy, the school system will stop everyone and make them conform to the little girl, but if the little girl lives a different reality with her family, say on some farm and they slaughter their own food or hunt. It doesn't conform to what the new State thinks is normal and she is to be outcast.

Conservatives do love their victimhood tantrums. One teacher misbehaves mildly, and they go into a full-blown hysterical group meltdown.

We liberals get abused all the time. Difference is, we don't snivel like conservative snowflakes, and then run off to create victimhood threads so we can have a big victimhood circle-jerk.

I have nothing what so ever against hunting but to wear a shirt with a dead deer on it? wow. Maybe someone can wear a shirt with a dead person on it.
Hate to admit I agree with you. What if a 9 year old killed a dog or cat for "sport" or even for the excuse that they were putting food on the table? Would wearing a shirt bragging about your kill be acceptable?

domonique-yatsko.jpg

"people frying and eating dogs"
Do you hate Koreans ?

the people I know who enjoy a good fried dog are
Filpinos------I see no reason to disparage the eating of a dog
over the eating of a chicken

the people I know who enjoy a good fried dog are
Filpinos------I see no reason to disparage the eating of a dog
over the eating of a chicken
First, there is the BIBLICAL admonition against unclean animals. Dogs fit into that.

Next, it is about pure humanity. Dogs (and cats) have been bred for thousands of years as COMPANIONS to Man, not as livestock. That breeding makes a difference whether you or other subhumans (those who would eat a dog are subhuman) realize it or not.

Dogs are one of the more intelligent of God's Creation.

Dogs have kind "souls". They, if not abused by Man, TRUST Man.

For all these reasons dogs deserve kindness from Man, not abuse

Conservatives do love their victimhood tantrums. One teacher misbehaves mildly, and they go into a full-blown hysterical group meltdown.

We liberals get abused all the time. Difference is, we don't snivel like conservative snowflakes, and then run off to create victimhood threads so we can have a big victimhood circle-jerk.

9nrbhi.jpg

Hunting is a sport. This girl was right to be proud of her accomplishment.

This lefty teacher was being culturally insensitive.

Which is only allowed now, when the culture in question is a traditional western culture.

Forum List

Back