Teacher bullies, humiliates, embarrasses student for pic of her deer kill on her sweatshirt

Oh course the teacher's union would rather have this little girl just sitting on her fat ### all day in front of the pc
Call the school board. Tell em this teacher shouldn't be teaching

DESPICABLE: Teacher bullies 9-year-old girl for deer hunting: “Killing animals is not what we do!”
First of all....nice deer, little girl...I'm envious.

Second of all....check out the stalking of the teacher being done by the RW. This is what we should be getting used to now....the Brownshirted thugs stalking and harassing anyone who doesn't toe the RW line.
I'll always stalk and harass child abusers.

Oh course the teacher's union would rather have this little girl just sitting on her fat ### all day in front of the pc

DESPICABLE: Teacher bullies 9-year-old girl for deer hunting: “Killing animals is not what we do!”

You just brought up a perfect example of a third world toilet person living in a shithole. And the worst part of all, she doesn't even realize it. She even rebels against those who try to help free her from the shithole she's trapped in.
Have you been eating magic mushrooms again?

It took you this long to find my comment and offer up a reply! Me thinks you might be on something that induces slow motion when taken.
Yeah, I am. It is called "working for a living" and "having a life"!

This reminds me of a kid who made the news a while back because they said "Bless You" after hearing a sneeze come from another kid in the class room. The kid who said "Bless You" was punished for saying that. The next day a whole bunch of kids came to the school wearing shirts with the phrase "Bless You" written across the front in support of the student who was punished. I wonder if the classmates of this new school victim have thought about wearing a shirt that matches the one in question.

God bless you and these kids always!!!

Holly

You're only reporting part of the story.

She was reprimanded for yelling in class. Had she said it in a quiet tone it would have been fine but she was trying to bring attention to herself in the way she did it. Do I think she should have been punished for that? Of course not, but she wasn't punished for saying "bless you" she was punished for yelling in class. She wasn't 3 this was a high school girl.

You just brought up a perfect example of a third world toilet person living in a shithole. And the worst part of all, she doesn't even realize it. She even rebels against those who try to help free her from the shithole she's trapped in.
Have you been eating magic mushrooms again?

It took you this long to find my comment and offer up a reply! Me thinks you might be on something that induces slow motion when taken.
Yeah, I am. It is called "working for a living" and "having a life"!

Well, I no longer work for a living and enjoy doing so on your dime. Thank you for that. ;)

Forum List

Back