Teabaggers for Mitch

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
"McConnell was leading Bevin 60 to 36 percent with 99 percent of precincts reporting, the Washington Post reported."

"We congratulate Senator McConnell on his victory and urge Republicans in Kentucky to come together to defeat Alison Lundergan Grimes," Senate Conservatives Fund executive director Matt Hoskins said in a statement. "We thank Matt Bevin for standing up for conservative principles and giving voters a choice in this race. Now it's time for Republicans to unite for victory in November."

Primary Senate Election Results: Mitch McConnell Beats Tea Party Challenger Matt Bevin And Georgia, Idaho And Oregon Beat Back Tea Party Challenge

I never would have guessed that homos would turn out in such numbers to vote Republican.

GOProud must be getting their message out.

796157.jpg

"McConnell was leading Bevin 60 to 36 percent with 99 percent of precincts reporting, the Washington Post reported."

"We congratulate Senator McConnell on his victory and urge Republicans in Kentucky to come together to defeat Alison Lundergan Grimes," Senate Conservatives Fund executive director Matt Hoskins said in a statement. "We thank Matt Bevin for standing up for conservative principles and giving voters a choice in this race. Now it's time for Republicans to unite for victory in November."

Primary Senate Election Results: Mitch McConnell Beats Tea Party Challenger Matt Bevin And Georgia, Idaho And Oregon Beat Back Tea Party Challenge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCn7orvs0Ws]The Neverending Story (3/10) Movie CLIP - Shell Mountain (1984) HD - YouTube[/ame]

HAHA Paintmyface is hilarious.......not only does he love murders and rapists, but now he loves teabagging.....he paint, I'll teabag ya, just let me know where and when.

Not surprising that it took Progressives to explain to the rest of us what the homosexual practice of sucking another guy's balls is called. And they keep using the term, which is hilarious because it reminds us how knowledgable they are of gay sexual practices.

Forum List

Back