Where is the President?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I'm just confused. Since this VA scandal erupted, Obama has been eerily silent. Where is he? Why hasn't he spoken out about these atrocities? Anybody got any ideas why?

Is it guilt for letting this go on for more than six years, or for ignoring the warnings of the previous administration?

Where is he right now on this issue?

I'm just confused. Since this VA scandal erupted, Obama has been eerily silent. Where is he? Why hasn't he spoken out about these atrocities? Anybody got any ideas why?

Is it guilt for letting this go on for more than six years, or for ignoring the warnings of the previous administration?

Wait...he has NOT been MIA. He fired the VA guy (who already submitted his resignation) in charge!

I think he's playing golf, isn't he?

Might be. Or he might be eagerly awaiting tomorrow's edition of the newspaper for his daily intelligence briefing.

Obama, intelligence...that's kind of an oxymoron, isn't it? Biden got it right during the first campaign...Obama cleans up nicely...

misterclean1.png

fund raising is a full time job

he cant be bothered with such details

He hasnt been silent. He's expressed anger. He's denied knowing about it until he read it in the papers, despite reports Bush told him in 2009. Next he'll claim there isn't a smidgeon of corruption in the VA and the GOP is only using this for political purposes.

didnt he just have a press conference ?im sure Tk will be in here shortly to punt.

What, you want him in front of a camera so you can parse the ever living shit out what he says before he has all the facts? You need another manufactured Benghazi "stand down order" to feed on?

You should seek help for your instant gratification problem.

And don't be making shit up in the absence of information. I know how difficult that is for some of you. I know you want to say "Obama watched as those vets died." It's itching at you, ain't it.

You asked asshole. He is right there talking about it. Your thread failed.

Why would I tell you to get a job? Nobody knows what a lazy fuck you are more than you do. Telling you to get a job as a means of insulting you would pale in comparison to the self flagellation that you must go through once the game console is turned off every morning. And then you wake up long after the mail has been delivered. You know, the mail that never contains a paycheck or a bank statement or a proxy ballot from your mutual fund. That must be a real bummer.

How could I ever hope to insult you by banging on you for not having a job?

Forum List

Back