TeaBagger Islamophobia

Sweetie...... I'm not the one who left a message on your public forum stating 'you're hot'. That was you. It is also you that mentions me in your sig and your strap. The obsessional behavior is yours.... own it.

And still, I won't tell you to 'shut the fuck up'. Why don't you go tell Gunny or Dis all about it and maybe they will make me shut the fuck up?

You are good looking, but your attitude stinks and you don't strike me as the smartest chick, and your constant neg reps show your obsession.

I told you - I will continue to neg you until you stop your stupid whining sig and strap. Nothing to do with obsession - you sad, somewhat stupid, little boy.

Sweetie...... I'm not the one who left a message on your public forum stating 'you're hot'. That was you. It is also you that mentions me in your sig and your strap. The obsessional behavior is yours.... own it.

And still, I won't tell you to 'shut the fuck up'. Why don't you go tell Gunny or Dis all about it and maybe they will make me shut the fuck up?

You are good looking, but your attitude stinks and you don't strike me as the smartest chick, and your constant neg reps show your obsession.

I told you - I will continue to neg you until you stop your stupid whining sig and strap. Nothing to do with obsession - you sad, somewhat stupid, little boy.

Calling an older blacl man a boy? Thats racist, you racist.

Muslims didn't and don't fight with apes.

We still are.

monkey-putin.jpg

What I find fascinating is that, if someone else posted that kind of pic with a chimp and a Muslim, or a black guy, that person would be decried as a racist. Interesting double standard.

It is OK, because the guy is white.

My ancestors certainly did not die trying to prevent me from meeting any Muslims. This craziness about Muslims, Sharia Law and a Victory Mosque is blatant racism, xenophobia and religious bigotry.

You're a fucking lunatic. Don't even recognize WHY people feel that way towards Islam, just declare that it is wrong.

Because they're morons.

Calling an older blacl man a boy? Thats racist, you racist.

The phrase 'little boy' refers to your mental age, not your actual age, or your skin color. You really are a dumbass race baiter. I find stupid people annoying but I find race baiters really pathetic.

Last edited:

All some have is the big swinging dick of rep points. If not for that, they'd be sitting at the children's table.

Angle: Muslim law taking hold in parts of US - Yahoo! News

How can any objective person not condemn this as overt bigotry and Islamophobia? Now what so dumb TeaBagger Republican try to convince me and the rest of the board that this isn't Islamophobia or make the untruthful strawman argument that Islam is bad so Angle isn't being a bigot. This is the sort of thing I expect from Southern Baptists who are bigoted anyways.

Angle is obviously in over her head, but she isn't Reid, so she has my support.

Your point is a perversion of what the actual conversation was. Your point is better illustrated by the questioner to whom Angle responded:

From you post:

Angle responds that "we're talking about a militant terrorist situation, which I believe it isn't a widespread thing, but it is enough that we need to address, and we have been addressing it."

My question: If Angle is such a whack job, why do you need to distort what the situation, her response and the conversation was to prove it?

Angle: Muslim law taking hold in parts of US - Yahoo! News

How can any objective person not condemn this as overt bigotry and Islamophobia? Now what so dumb TeaBagger Republican try to convince me and the rest of the board that this isn't Islamophobia or make the untruthful strawman argument that Islam is bad so Angle isn't being a bigot. This is the sort of thing I expect from Southern Baptists who are bigoted anyways.

Says the Food Stamp Fool.

All some have is the big swinging dick of rep points. If not for that, they'd be sitting at the children's table.

People with little dicks always whine about those who have bigger.

People with little dicks always whine about those who have bigger.

Are you saying that you tend to make men shrivel?

The Basshole is a racist black man.

Black Racist Caucasianophobia is a pathetic thing to have to bear witness to.

Perhaps it would be more clinically correct to say that the Basshole shows pronounced signs of Leukophobia.

What a fucking Basshole. :lol:

I ask the same question that stumped the oh soooooooooooooooooo schmart California Girl.

What has the Tea Party (like me) or any conservative said about muslims that muslims haven't said about themselves?

Anyone hear what the Time Square Bomber said it court recently? :eusa_whistle:

I ask the same question that stumped the oh soooooooooooooooooo schmart California Girl.

What has the Tea Party (like me) or any conservative said about muslims that muslims haven't said about themselves?

Classic stereotyping. Because a handful of people of a group say something stupid, you feel an entitlement to label the entire group with that broad brush, and use it as an excuse to make bigoted comments.

Nothing you ask 'stumps' anyone with an IQ over 10, little girl. I just don't waste time responding to questions from ranting morons on either side.

Classic stereotyping. Because a handful of people of a group say something stupid, you feel an entitlement to label the entire group with that broad brush, and use it as an excuse to make bigoted comments.

images

Islamophobia: Thought Crime of the Totalitarian Future

by David Horowitz and Robert Spencer
Sep 28th, 2012

The apologies never end. In the wake of the Benghazi attacks and the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Barack Obama has just gone to the U.N. and said, with the representatives of Iran and other despotisms in his audience, that the future does not belong to those who slander Mohammed. This was a coded apology for the cartoonish video that this administration continues to believe, in the face of all evidence to the contrary, was the cause of attacks against U.S. diplomatic facilities in Libya and Egypt. This is the delusion that impoliteness about the Prophet, and not planned Islamic terrorism, is the cause of the jihad against us.

This abject appearance by the President before the U.N. was part of a move inside this administration to appease Muslim nations who have begun an offensive to suffocate free speech about the violence and genocide committed in the name of Islam. The U.S. is slowly but certainly accommodating the view that free speech, when it comes to religious (i.e. Muslim) matters, is suspect. We have come to this point, in large part, because of the growing success of the idea that any criticism of Islam is actually a pathology, rather than a legitimate exercise of free speech. It is, in other words, “Islamophobia.”

---

Islamophobia: Thought Crime of the Totalitarian Future | FrontPage Magazine

pics please

Forum List

Back