TeaBagger Islamophobia

My ancestors certainly did not die trying to prevent me from meeting any Muslims. This craziness about Muslims, Sharia Law and a Victory Mosque is blatant racism, xenophobia and religious bigotry.

YES, they did, Maddie!

They would no more have had YOU be a slave to an ideologie than they would have sold you into sexual slavery.

Wake The Fuck UP.

PLEASE! I'm begging you, sweetie.

By endorsing this shit, you are saying that you DESERVE to be treated as a second class citizen, that you are worth NOTHING more than the tightness of your pussy or the allure of your beauty ~

whatever INTELLECT you might possess? IS NOTHING, 'cuz YOU aren't MALE.

You just Do Not Count. Well, other than whatever influence you might be able to SEDUCE from a man.

Are you THAT little???

Are you just a ****, a field to be plowed?

I say you Are NOT.

I say you're every bit a human, able to make YOUR OWN choices,

and able to live the life you choose.

I could be wrong in this, however.

What say YOU?

Last edited:
What I find fascinating is that, if someone else posted that kind of pic with a chimp and a Muslim, or a black guy, that person would be decried as a racist. Interesting double standard.

What I find fascinating is how you didn't say shit to Conhog the racist shithead for casting the first stone, just shut the fuck up and quit talking, you know how dumb you already fucking look to the board?

The OP suggests that islam mania explicitly a right wing phenomena yet fails to mention that it's a liberal president giving orders to some coward airforce commandos safe behind a desk playing a high stake video game against mostly civilians in a sovereign country 10 thousand miles away. Very impressive. Talk about not aiming high.

The OP was talking about an antiMuslim old hag using fear and lies to score political points.

What I find fascinating is that, if someone else posted that kind of pic with a chimp and a Muslim, or a black guy, that person would be decried as a racist. Interesting double standard.

What I find fascinating is how you didn't say shit to Conhog the racist shithead for casting the first stone, just shut the fuck up and quit talking, you know how dumb you already fucking look to the board?

EVER how "dumb" CG could have looked?

You've taken the fucking CAKE, dude!

And I say that in ALL ANIMOSITY!

The OP suggests that islam mania explicitly a right wing phenomena yet fails to mention that it's a liberal president giving orders to some coward airforce commandos safe behind a desk playing a high stake video game against mostly civilians in a sovereign country 10 thousand miles away. Very impressive. Talk about not aiming high.

The OP was talking about an antiMuslim old hag using fear and lies to score political points.

Sounds like business as usual. The point being both sides do it.

Get THIS, fuktard!

I'M an ANTI-MUSLIN HAG

and I won't, for ONE SECOND,

allow your SHIT to sully my daughters.

Yeah.

Put that in your pipe and SUCK IT!

Sounds like business as usual. The point being both sides do it.

The point being that the right accuses the left of doing the same to downplay their own shit smell, fucking strawman chewing asshat.

Yet ANOTHER member to Iggy?

I'm too old for this shit,

and probably need to get my show on down the road.

Thank you.

I actually thought we were all in this, together.

I actually thought we all cared about each other.

NOW?

I wEnder if I'm actually from this planet...

Get THIS, fuktard!

I'M an ANTI-MUSLIN HAG

Yeah.

Ever smell your shit, you know that anti-Muslim hag shit that comes from your ass? The stench is so strong that you can't begin to even smell other shit without first eliminating your own stench.

Thank you.

NOW?

Log your old ass the fuck off the board, take your meds and shut the fuck up already.

Get THIS, fuktard!

I'M an ANTI-MUSLIN HAG

Yeah.

What daughters? The husband marries them off them to some old man pedophile when they turn 6:

afghanistan-child-bride.jpg

Ever smell your shit, you know that anti-Muslim hag shit that comes from your ass? The stench is so strong that you can't begin to even smell other shit without first eliminating your own stench.

THIS:

Fuck you AND the horse you rode in on.

(Did you notice that Point? It's called a period. PERIOD, fuktard. Buh bye...)

Last edited:

Reliable as ever..... "Shut the fuck up"... on an internet message board :lol::lol::lol: .... And you say I look dumb? Mmmmmk.

Reliable as ever..... "Shut the fuck up"... on an internet message board :lol::lol::lol: .... And you say I look dumb? Mmmmmk.

You do look dumb California Palin, you can't make a fucking argument nor argue, but you believe Conhog isn't racist aways so fuck off.

Thank you.

NOW?

Log your old ass the fuck off the board, take your meds and shut the fuck up already.

Are you capable of insulting individuals instead of resorting to stupid generic whines? Every insult from you is based on racist, sexist, ageist rants. You're hysterical.... and not in a good way.

And... telling people on an internet message board makes you look seriously stupid. Seriously. Seriously. STUPID.

But..... your posts are very entertaining! I almost feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
My ancestors certainly did not die trying to prevent me from meeting any Muslims. This craziness about Muslims, Sharia Law and a Victory Mosque is blatant racism, xenophobia and religious bigotry.

YES, they did, Maddie!

They would no more have had YOU be a slave to an ideologie than they would have sold you into sexual slavery.

Wake The Fuck UP.

PLEASE! I'm begging you, sweetie.

By endorsing this shit, you are saying that you DESERVE to be treated as a second class citizen, that you are worth NOTHING more than the tightness of your pussy or the allure of your beauty ~

whatever INTELLECT you might possess? IS NOTHING, 'cuz YOU aren't MALE.

You just Do Not Count. Well, other than whatever influence you might be able to SEDUCE from a man.

Are you THAT little???

Are you just a ****, a field to be plowed?

I say you Are NOT.

I say you're every bit a human, able to make YOUR OWN choices,

and able to live the life you choose.

I could be wrong in this, however.

What say YOU?

I found this diatribe rather offensive, fyrenza. If you hope to persuade me of anything you need to use fewer insulting remarks.

And no, I am not insulted you called me a ****. It's the hysterical bigotry I object to.

Holy fuck I agree with Flayglo about something. Man, does this feel weird.

Get THIS, fuktard!

I'M an ANTI-MUSLIN HAG

Yeah.

What daughters? The husband marries them off them to some old man pedophile when they turn 6:

The female in that image is obviously not six years old, and who can tell if that is her husband? I have no doubt women are often oppressed in Arab nations but I hardly think slamming Islam is the remedy.

Forum List

Back