Christine O'Donnell Said In 2006 She Had Classified Information About China Plotting

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
The bar for batshit crazy has been raised another notch.

Christine O'Donnell Said In 2006 She Had Classified Information About China Plotting To Take Over U.S.

Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell of Delaware said in a 2006 debate that China was plotting to take over America and claimed to have classified information about the country that she couldn't divulge.

O'Donnell's comments came as she and two other Republican candidates debated U.S. policy on China during Delaware's 2006 Senate primary, which O'Donnell ultimately lost.

She said China had a "carefully thought out and strategic plan to take over America" and accused one opponent of appeasement for suggesting that the two countries were economically dependent and should find a way to be allies.

"That doesn't work," she said. "There's much I want to say. I wish I wasn't privy to some of the classified information that I am privy to."

...​

I just read this, and guess what her sources were? Wait for it... Organizations that send missionaries in to brainwash people in China. THOSE ARE HER CLASSIFIED SOURCES!!! You just can't make this stuff up. Seriously, is she on drugs?

"When Ting challenged O'Donnell's claim about having secret information, O'Donnell didn't answer specifically but suggested she had received it through nonprofit groups she worked with that frequently sent missionaries there."

O'Donnell said China plotting to take over US - Yahoo! News

Just think, this lady beat out a smart guy in the primary, who had the general election in the bag.

But he represented his constituents and Nation, instead of being ideologically pure. IOW, a RINO.

She's hillariously dumb, can't wait for Bills third release on the teen age witches drivel.

The silence of the rightwing monkeys is deafening in this thread, is this their way of covertly acknowledging O'Donnell's stupidity? No answer is an answer in itself.

even they know she too dumb, Rove lit her up like she was a victory cigar.

White trash need a simpleton to connect to. This ditz is soo dumb, I fear many will think Palin is smart in comparison.

I just read this, and guess what her sources were? Wait for it... Organizations that send missionaries in to brainwash people in China. THOSE ARE HER CLASSIFIED SOURCES!!! You just can't make this stuff up. Seriously, is she on drugs?

"When Ting challenged O'Donnell's claim about having secret information, O'Donnell didn't answer specifically but suggested she had received it through nonprofit groups she worked with that frequently sent missionaries there."

O'Donnell said China plotting to take over US - Yahoo! News

Well of course she can't say too much, since some cult or other has classified this information. LMAO!

As unqualified as she is, this story does bring to light one inescapable fact, china does control the trade deficit, the US has borrowed so much money from china, in return the US has allowed substandard products to be sold. This is why there is a dollar store on every corner and walmart has zero products made in the USA, so in some ways china has already taken over and this policy was started long before the current president. THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO SAVE THE ECONOMY AND DEFEAT STUPID CANDIDATES IS TO BUY AMERICAN.

I just read this, and guess what her sources were? Wait for it... Organizations that send missionaries in to brainwash people in China. THOSE ARE HER CLASSIFIED SOURCES!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixgc_FGam3s[/ame]​

Last edited:
As unqualified as she is, this story does bring to light one inescapable fact, china does control the trade deficit, the US has borrowed so much money from china, in return the US has allowed substandard products to be sold. This is why there is a dollar store on every corner and walmart has zero products made in the USA, so in some ways china has already taken over and this policy was started long before the current president. THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO SAVE THE ECONOMY AND DEFEAT STUPID CANDIDATES IS TO BUY AMERICAN.

I doubt that Ms O'Donnell will be willing to stop our corporations from outsourcing to China. She just wanted to say something stupid.

Forum List

Back