Tea Party Terrorist Arrested 3/20/2010

Deflection attempt part three.

tough shit, knock yourself out. here let me help ewe,, deflection attempt part four. you don't like your hypocrisy thrown in your face do you?

Unless you can produce a quote of me defending Cynthia there is no hypocrisy on my part. Go on ... start searching.

Part four of your desperate finger pointing and deflection attempt is noted though.

I think you are having a deperate breakdown.. oh well,, that's life as we know it on lunatic lane.. :lol:

Senate majority leader Bill Frist appeared through a telecast as a speaker at "Justice Sunday," at the invitation of the event's main sponsor, Family Research Council president Tony Perkins. "Justice Sunday" was promoted as a rally to portray Democrats as being "against people of faith." Many of the speakers compared the plight of conservative Christians to the civil rights movement. But in sharing the stage with Perkins, who introduced him to the rally, Frist was associating himself with someone who has longstanding ties to racist organizations.

Four years ago, Perkins addressed the Louisiana chapter of the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC), America's premier white supremacist organization, the successor to the White Citizens Councils, which battled integration in the South. In 1996 Perkins paid former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke $82,500 for his mailing list. At the time, Perkins was the campaign manager for a right-wing Republican candidate for the US Senate in Louisiana. The Federal Election Commission fined the campaign Perkins ran $3,000 for attempting to hide the money paid to Duke.

As the emcee of Justice Sunday, Tony Perkins positioned himself beside a black preacher and a Catholic "civil rights" activist as he rattled off the phone numbers of senators wavering on President Bush's judicial nominees. The evening's speakers studiously couched their appeals on behalf of Bush's stalled judges in the vocabulary of victimhood, accusing Democratic senators of "filibustering people of faith."

Justice Sunday Preachers
now these people are GOP and part of Klan world

FreakOutNation Tea Partiers Heckle Democrats With Racist & Homophobic Slurs

Tea Partiers Heckle Democrats With Racist & Homophobic Slurs

Published by Anomaly100 at 6:01 pm under Hate, Politics, bigots, teabags
Stumbleupon

Tea Partiers don’t want to be called racists, but they hold racist signs. Now, they’re yelling racist slurs to Democrat politicians. Racism is well established in their party.

This afternoon, Tea Partiers protesting the health care bill in Washington yelled racist and homophobic slurs at two Democratic Congressmen. They tried to spit on a black legislator.

They’ve sunk to a new level of low:

Rep. John Lewis was called “the N-word” when he was on the floor of the House earlier today by “a heckler from the Tea Party, a protestor,” Kristie Grecho, a press secretary for House Majority Whip James Clyburn, said this afternoon. She added that another protestor allegedly tried to spit upon Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, another black Democrat, as he was walking from the Longsworth House building to attend Obama’s speech. In a separate incident today, Rep. Barney Frank, who is openly gay, was called a “fag” as he was leaving the Longsworth building.

Clyburn, who spoke with Lewis after the incident, said that he outraged about the racist attacks on his colleagues. “I heard people saying things today I have not heard since March 15, 1960 when I was marching to try to get off the back of the bus,” he said. “This is incredible, this is shocking.” Tea Party leaders called their rally today “the last chance” to kill the health care bill, featuring speeches by Rep. Steve King, Mike Pence, and other Republican members of Congress.

and who is feeding this frenzied mob?

:eusa_whistle:

btw,
The violent language of the

Tea Party nuts is alarming

in many ways.

Now they are attacking our

elected representatives.

This makes them the

enemy within.

By their own actions they

have become the domestic

threat our founding fathers

warned about.

---

My signature says it all. These people are looking to divide us as surely as the anti war left is. Both groups are fanatical and obsessive to a degree that threatens civility.

Yes Dante.. lets start throwing Americans in jail for the wrong kind speech..

By the way... your known for your sexually explicit, harassment speech to the ladies, perhaps you should toddle off to jail.

tough shit, knock yourself out. here let me help ewe,, deflection attempt part four. you don't like your hypocrisy thrown in your face do you?

Unless you can produce a quote of me defending Cynthia there is no hypocrisy on my part. Go on ... start searching.

Part four of your desperate finger pointing and deflection attempt is noted though.

I think you are having a deperate breakdown.. oh well,, that's life as we know it on lunatic lane.. :lol:

No luck with that search, huh?

I just don't seem to remember any right wingers getting that violent at any rallies. I do remember Democrats getting arrested many times through the years. Seems like they were always the violent ones.

right wingers have been a part of controlling the government for a long time. when they weren't (Clinton years) their actions and words were despicable.

left wing anti war protesters and others have attacked both Dems and the GOP. They are not violent Dems. American Nazis and White Supremacists often vote GOP (David Dukes mailing list ), does that make the GOP...

oh wait, your logic just took a dive...

I wasn't using logic, I was thinking about incidents through the years. When was the last time right wingers were at a rally and were arrested for violence?

I don't know, what do you think?:eusa_whistle:

I don't know that's why I asked you. I'm kind of dumbfounded how it is that you can't know though, considering you're the one that called him that.

Yes i did. Do you think a terrorist must strap on a bomb vest or hijack a plane to be called by what they are?

No, but I highly doubt that spitting on someone constitutes terrorism by any legal definition of it and I'm sure you know that too.

Should the man be carted off to Gitmo now?

I just don't seem to remember any right wingers getting that violent at any rallies. I do remember Democrats getting arrested many times through the years. Seems like they were always the violent ones.

right wingers have been a part of controlling the government for a long time. when they weren't (Clinton years) their actions and words were despicable.

left wing anti war protesters and others have attacked both Dems and the GOP. They are not violent Dems. American Nazis and White Supremacists often vote GOP (David Dukes mailing list ), does that make the GOP...

I wasn't using logic, I was thinking about incidents through the years. When was the last time right wingers were at a rally and were arrested for violence?
Tea Party rallies have seen people detained and now maybe one is arrested. Right wingers have instigated/committed acts of violence since the days of Nixon's dirty tricks.

This TP stuff is new. The authorities are alarmed enough by the open display of weapons along with angry rants and threatening signs and speech.

Comparing this to the antii Iraq war rallies, which I never supported, is specious at best. The anti war left is a well established group with a long history. Much of the violence at their rallies is done by others who join and it is mostly property related. Plus artists with over the top signage and others doing street theater is hardly as threatening as any of the messages coming out of the Tea Party rallies.

I don't know that's why I asked you. I'm kind of dumbfounded how it is that you can't know though, considering you're the one that called him that.

Yes i did. Do you think a terrorist must strap on a bomb vest or hijack a plane to be called by what they are?

No, but I highly doubt that spitting on someone constitutes terrorism by any legal definition of it and I'm sure you know that too.

the slippery slope...the slippery slope. first it's yelling, then it's spitting, then it's throwing rocks, then it's pulling out the weapons the Tea Party rallies have encouraged people to carry.

Terrorism has roots. The roots are there. The man in question is fertilizer for the roots.

FreakOutNation Tea Partiers Heckle Democrats With Racist & Homophobic Slurs

Tea Partiers Heckle Democrats With Racist & Homophobic Slurs

Published by Anomaly100 at 6:01 pm under Hate, Politics, bigots, teabags
Stumbleupon

Tea Partiers don’t want to be called racists, but they hold racist signs. Now, they’re yelling racist slurs to Democrat politicians. Racism is well established in their party.

This afternoon, Tea Partiers protesting the health care bill in Washington yelled racist and homophobic slurs at two Democratic Congressmen. They tried to spit on a black legislator.

They’ve sunk to a new level of low:

Rep. John Lewis was called “the N-word” when he was on the floor of the House earlier today by “a heckler from the Tea Party, a protestor,” Kristie Grecho, a press secretary for House Majority Whip James Clyburn, said this afternoon. She added that another protestor allegedly tried to spit upon Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, another black Democrat, as he was walking from the Longsworth House building to attend Obama’s speech. In a separate incident today, Rep. Barney Frank, who is openly gay, was called a “fag” as he was leaving the Longsworth building.

Clyburn, who spoke with Lewis after the incident, said that he outraged about the racist attacks on his colleagues. “I heard people saying things today I have not heard since March 15, 1960 when I was marching to try to get off the back of the bus,” he said. “This is incredible, this is shocking.” Tea Party leaders called their rally today “the last chance” to kill the health care bill, featuring speeches by Rep. Steve King, Mike Pence, and other Republican members of Congress.

btw,
The violent language of the

Tea Party nuts is alarming

in many ways.

Now they are attacking our

elected representatives.

This makes them the

enemy within.

By their own actions they

have become the domestic

threat our founding fathers

warned about.

---

My signature says it all. These people are looking to divide us as surely as the anti war left is. Both groups are fanatical and obsessive to a degree that threatens civility.

By the way... your known for your sexually explicit, harassment speech to the ladies, perhaps you should toddle off to jail.

speech? The Tea Party terrorists carry weapons and spit, that's hardly speech. well maybe it is in pussy land where you reside. :eusa_whistle:

btw,

Senate majority leader Bill Frist appeared through a telecast as a speaker at "Justice Sunday," at the invitation of the event's main sponsor, Family Research Council president Tony Perkins. "Justice Sunday" was promoted as a rally to portray Democrats as being "against people of faith." Many of the speakers compared the plight of conservative Christians to the civil rights movement. But in sharing the stage with Perkins, who introduced him to the rally, Frist was associating himself with someone who has longstanding ties to racist organizations.

Four years ago, Perkins addressed the Louisiana chapter of the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC), America's premier white supremacist organization, the successor to the White Citizens Councils, which battled integration in the South. In 1996 Perkins paid former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke $82,500 for his mailing list. At the time, Perkins was the campaign manager for a right-wing Republican candidate for the US Senate in Louisiana. The Federal Election Commission fined the campaign Perkins ran $3,000 for attempting to hide the money paid to Duke.

As the emcee of Justice Sunday, Tony Perkins positioned himself beside a black preacher and a Catholic "civil rights" activist as he rattled off the phone numbers of senators wavering on President Bush's judicial nominees. The evening's speakers studiously couched their appeals on behalf of Bush's stalled judges in the vocabulary of victimhood, accusing Democratic senators of "filibustering people of faith."

Justice Sunday Preachers
now these people are GOP and part of Klan world

btw,

speech? The Tea Party terrorists carry weapons and spit, that's hardly speech. well maybe it is in pussy land where you reside. :eusa_whistle:

Actually...

1st and 2nd Amendment.

It's speech, even if you don't agree with it.

And so what if they carry guns? I just say to keep them concealed.

the slippery slope...the slippery slope. first it's yelling, then it's spitting, then it's throwing rocks, then it's pulling out the weapons the Tea Party rallies have encouraged people to carry.

Terrorism has roots. The roots are there. The man in question is fertilizer for the roots.

Ah I see. I heard OBL was quite the spitter before he became a terrorist mastermind, so I can see how you could extrapolate such a thing.

btw,

Doesn't change the fact that you are a sexual defiant and legally should be in jail for your sexual abuses.

Actually...

1st and 2nd Amendment.

It's speech, even if you don't agree with it.

And so what if they carry guns? I just say to keep them concealed.

For the same reasons guns cannot be carried in other social environments...bars, courtrooms, etc...where passions get inflamed?

hello? :eek:

I'm not anti gun, but I am anti stupid.

Forum List

Back