Tea Party Terrorist Arrested 3/20/2010

I bet you weren't bitching when that whacko cyntha mc,nutty mckinney slapped the shit outta the cop were ya hypocrite????

You might wanna at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions before going off on your predictable deflection and finger pointing spree.

how many of us called mcnutty a terrorist? don't you know there is a witch hunt taking place? everyone who disagrees with the lunatic left is a terrorist.

I don't agree with the lunatic left. I also did not vote for Obama.

Your defense is always to attack people and link them to the left as if that then makes you smell better?

get a grip.

The RWL is driving you further over the edge,

scary, but true

I'll wait for verification. I can find no arrests in any news media at this time.

I'm trying to find out too. Arrests or detentions? I'd like to know exactly who had the balls to spit at our Representatives, but lacks the balls to face the public.

:evil:

and you fucking cheered when eggs and shoe were thrown at President Bush,, chickenshit hypocrite.
:cuckoo:
are you mentally disturbed? oh yeah, you are.

never mind

how many of us called mcnutty a terrorist? don't you know there is a witch hunt taking place? everyone who disagrees with the lunatic left is a terrorist.

Deflection attempt part three.

tough shit, knock yourself out. here let me help ewe,, deflection attempt part four. you don't like your hypocrisy thrown in your face do you?

Unless you can produce a quote of me defending Cynthia there is no hypocrisy on my part. Go on ... start searching.

Part four of your desperate finger pointing and deflection attempt is noted though.

You might wanna at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions before going off on your predictable deflection and finger pointing spree.

Your defense is always to attack people and link them to the left as if that then makes you smell better?

get a grip.

scary, but true

you protest to much, you left talking point parott,, sell that shit on the other side of the street and keep calling the tea party people terroristss,, that's the nature of a true terrorist..

I bet you weren't bitching when that whacko cyntha mc,nutty mckinney slapped the shit outta the cop were ya hypocrite????

Or when someone threw his shoes at Bush.

irag+journalist+throws+shoes+at+george+bush.jpg

Oh wait, that wasn't in this country. It was just the new Iraqi "national hero" showing his "appreciation" for being "liberated". Nevermind.

get a grip.

scary, but true

you protest to much, you left talking point parott,, sell that shit on the other side of the street and keep calling the tea party people terroristss,, that's the nature of a true terrorist..

protest?

:lol:

goodbye sweet thing

and don't forget to take your meds

:cool:

Oh wait, that wasn't in this country. It was just the new Iraqi "national hero" showing his "appreciation" for being "liberated". Nevermind.

Counter-deflection attempt part one.

now THAT was funny! :lol:

and I loved George with the way he acted both at the time and afterward.

I just don't seem to remember any right wingers getting that violent at any rallies. I do remember Democrats getting arrested many times through the years. Seems like they were always the violent ones.

FreakOutNation Tea Partiers Heckle Democrats With Racist & Homophobic Slurs

Tea Partiers Heckle Democrats With Racist & Homophobic Slurs

Published by Anomaly100 at 6:01 pm under Hate, Politics, bigots, teabags
Stumbleupon

Tea Partiers don’t want to be called racists, but they hold racist signs. Now, they’re yelling racist slurs to Democrat politicians. Racism is well established in their party.

This afternoon, Tea Partiers protesting the health care bill in Washington yelled racist and homophobic slurs at two Democratic Congressmen. They tried to spit on a black legislator.

They’ve sunk to a new level of low:

Rep. John Lewis was called “the N-word” when he was on the floor of the House earlier today by “a heckler from the Tea Party, a protestor,” Kristie Grecho, a press secretary for House Majority Whip James Clyburn, said this afternoon. She added that another protestor allegedly tried to spit upon Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, another black Democrat, as he was walking from the Longsworth House building to attend Obama’s speech. In a separate incident today, Rep. Barney Frank, who is openly gay, was called a “fag” as he was leaving the Longsworth building.

Clyburn, who spoke with Lewis after the incident, said that he outraged about the racist attacks on his colleagues. “I heard people saying things today I have not heard since March 15, 1960 when I was marching to try to get off the back of the bus,” he said. “This is incredible, this is shocking.” Tea Party leaders called their rally today “the last chance” to kill the health care bill, featuring speeches by Rep. Steve King, Mike Pence, and other Republican members of Congress.

Stumbleupon

Tea Partiers don’t want to be called racists, but they hold racist signs. Now, they’re yelling racist slurs to Democrat politicians. Racism is well established in their party.

This afternoon, Tea Partiers protesting the health care bill in Washington yelled racist and homophobic slurs at two Democratic Congressmen. They tried to spit on a black legislator.

Rep. John Lewis was called “the N-word” when he was on the floor of the House earlier today by “a heckler from the Tea Party, a protestor,” Kristie Grecho, a press secretary for House Majority Whip James Clyburn, said this afternoon. She added that another protestor allegedly tried to spit upon Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, another black Democrat, as he was walking from the Longsworth House building to attend Obama’s speech. In a separate incident today, Rep. Barney Frank, who is openly gay, was called a “fag” as he was leaving the Longsworth building.

Clyburn, who spoke with Lewis after the incident, said that he outraged about the racist attacks on his colleagues. “I heard people saying things today I have not heard since March 15, 1960 when I was marching to try to get off the back of the bus,” he said. “This is incredible, this is shocking.” Tea Party leaders called their rally today “the last chance” to kill the health care bill, featuring speeches by Rep. Steve King, Mike Pence, and other Republican members of Congress.

and who is feeding this frenzied mob?

:eusa_whistle:

btw,
The violent language of the

Tea Party nuts is alarming

in many ways.

Now they are attacking our

elected representatives.

This makes them the

enemy within.

By their own actions they

have become the domestic

threat our founding fathers

warned about.

---

My signature says it all. These people are looking to divide us as surely as the anti war left is. Both groups are fanatical and obsessive to a degree that threatens civility.

Hopefully, we'll see more of this...

The U.S. Capitol Police arrested a tea party demonstrator who spat on Rep. Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri. Cleaver, who is a Reverend and who will preach at a service tomorrow morning before Congress votes on health care, was walking to a vote when the incident occurred. In most jurisdictions spitting is considered an assault.

These are all the details I know right now. This incident was reported to me by Joyce Jones of Black Enterprise who spoke w Rep Cleaver directly before President Obama spoke to House Democrats.
...thin the herd of these whackos.

This kind of hatred and contempt has no place in the public square.

How does this make the guy a terrorist?

Stumbleupon

Oh come on; a fucking Blog now? Please!

Stupid people. I hope more get pushed over the edge so an example can be set.:

So you and your ilk are intentionally provoking violence. You fuckers can dish it out. Hope you can take it when the pendulum swings the other way.

You fuckers complain bitterly when it happens to you. Now you support it when your side does it.

What gives, Cuntispacious?

Stumbleupon

I'm not surprised. When you try to steal people's freedom from them, it's not uncommon for them to devolve through their anger.

I just don't seem to remember any right wingers getting that violent at any rallies. I do remember Democrats getting arrested many times through the years. Seems like they were always the violent ones.

right wingers have been a part of controlling the government for a long time. when they weren't (Clinton years) their actions and words were despicable.

left wing anti war protesters and others have attacked both Dems and the GOP. They are not violent Dems. American Nazis and White Supremacists often vote GOP (David Dukes mailing list ), does that make the GOP...

oh wait, your logic just took a dive...

Stupid people. I hope more get pushed over the edge so an example can be set.:

So you and your ilk are intentionally provoking violence. You fuckers can dish it out. Hope you can take it when the pendulum swings the other way.

You fuckers complain bitterly when it happens to you. Now you support it when your side does it.

What gives, Cuntispacious?

we don't think our side is doing it. we think your fucking side sinks low enough to send a lunatic in there to pose as a tea party,, funny how every single solitary time you come up with the same old terrorist shit.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully, we'll see more of this...

The U.S. Capitol Police arrested a tea party demonstrator who spat on Rep. Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri. Cleaver, who is a Reverend and who will preach at a service tomorrow morning before Congress votes on health care, was walking to a vote when the incident occurred. In most jurisdictions spitting is considered an assault.

These are all the details I know right now. This incident was reported to me by Joyce Jones of Black Enterprise who spoke w Rep Cleaver directly before President Obama spoke to House Democrats.
...thin the herd of these whackos.

This kind of hatred and contempt has no place in the public square.

How does this make the guy a terrorist?

I don't know, what do you think?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back