Tea Party Terrorist Arrested 3/20/2010

A few examples of idiot racists does not show a history of violence by the right.

the Klan and white supremacist movements were not small nor did they have only a few isolated incidents of violence. Right leaning Democrats went ape shit over forced busing in Boston. I remember adults I had previously respected, throwing rocks at children on buses, all for a conservative cause that had a reasonable foundation before the big lies.

I understood local control and other issues, but when early violence gets ignored out of expediency we are headed for trouble. .

speech? The Tea Party terrorists carry weapons and spit, that's hardly speech. well maybe it is in pussy land where you reside. :eusa_whistle:

Actually...

1st and 2nd Amendment.

It's speech, even if you don't agree with it.

And so what if they carry guns? I just say to keep them concealed.

For the same reasons guns cannot be carried in other social environments...bars, courtrooms, etc...where passions get inflamed?

hello? :eek:

I'm not anti gun, but I am anti stupid.

This isn't a Bar.

This is the outdoors, he didn't bring it inside the Capitol etc etc..

I can Legally carry a gun in my car, with a Permit. You gonna tell me It's crazy?

Keep them concealed. And there it ends.

Next, you probably are Anti Gun, since you lean Left wing..

speech? The Tea Party terrorists carry weapons and spit, that's hardly speech. well maybe it is in pussy land where you reside. :eusa_whistle:

Actually...

1st and 2nd Amendment.

For the same reasons guns cannot be carried in other social environments...bars, courtrooms, etc...where passions get inflamed?

Oh come on.. you embrace your stupidity...

Actually...

1st and 2nd Amendment.

This isn't a Bar.

I can Legally carry a gun in my car, with a Permit. You gonna tell me It's crazy?

I support right to carry. I do not support carrying at events where heated exchanges take place. Call me stupid, but I believe gun ownership comes with responsibility.

This isn't a Bar.

I support right to carry. I do not support carrying at events where heated exchanges take place. Call me stupid, but I believe gun ownership comes with responsibility.

It comes with responsibility.

When it's in the outdoors there's really nothing you can do about it..

This isn't a Bar.

responsibility does not end at a doorway leading out or in.

first person who ever taught me about gun safety was a liberal Jew. go figure

Then there are all those crazy liberals who belong to the NRA (or used to) or who own weapons and support right to carry.

Now, not saying all Left Leaning folks are anti gun, i should have probably added that before..

But we both know most left leaning folks keep wanting to change the 2nd Amendment.

If it's legal to carry the gun, there's nothing you can do about it.. even if it sounds crazy.

And it doesn't.. but read above.

first person who ever taught me about gun safety was a liberal Jew. go figure

Then there are all those crazy liberals who belong to the NRA (or used to) or who own weapons and support right to carry.

Now, not saying all Left Leaning folks are anti gun, i should have probably added that before..

But we both know most left leaning folks keep wanting to change the 2nd Amendment.

some liberals want to regulate hand guns in urban areas. yep. I used to support those ideas. I no longer do because times have changed and so have I.

Didn't towns in the old west make people check their weapons or was that only a movie thing?

If it's legal to carry the gun, there's nothing you can do about it.. even if it sounds crazy.

It's legal to do all sorts of things that sane and reasonable people refrain from doing.

The attitude that some have where weapons are concerned is that of a child without an understanding of boundaries.

I support this "In Missouri you can legally carry a concealed gun in your car or truck." and wonder if wise people would carry to a rally with angry people. I guess if one were to feel threatened. But carrying in order to intimidate is asking for trouble.

FreakOutNation Tea Partiers Heckle Democrats With Racist & Homophobic Slurs

Tea Partiers Heckle Democrats With Racist & Homophobic Slurs

Published by Anomaly100 at 6:01 pm under Hate, Politics, bigots, teabags
Stumbleupon

Tea Partiers don’t want to be called racists, but they hold racist signs. Now, they’re yelling racist slurs to Democrat politicians. Racism is well established in their party.

This afternoon, Tea Partiers protesting the health care bill in Washington yelled racist and homophobic slurs at two Democratic Congressmen. They tried to spit on a black legislator.

They’ve sunk to a new level of low:

Rep. John Lewis was called “the N-word” when he was on the floor of the House earlier today by “a heckler from the Tea Party, a protestor,” Kristie Grecho, a press secretary for House Majority Whip James Clyburn, said this afternoon. She added that another protestor allegedly tried to spit upon Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, another black Democrat, as he was walking from the Longsworth House building to attend Obama’s speech. In a separate incident today, Rep. Barney Frank, who is openly gay, was called a “fag” as he was leaving the Longsworth building.

Clyburn, who spoke with Lewis after the incident, said that he outraged about the racist attacks on his colleagues. “I heard people saying things today I have not heard since March 15, 1960 when I was marching to try to get off the back of the bus,” he said. “This is incredible, this is shocking.” Tea Party leaders called their rally today “the last chance” to kill the health care bill, featuring speeches by Rep. Steve King, Mike Pence, and other Republican members of Congress.

I'm not surprised. When you try to steal people's freedom from them, it's not uncommon for them to devolve through their anger.

Supporter.

The spitter should get in trouble.

However, if there was any phlegm in the spittle, I would call it a hate crime.

I bet you weren't bitching when that whacko cyntha mc,nutty mckinney slapped the shit outta the cop were ya hypocrite????

You might wanna at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions before going off on your predictable deflection and finger pointing spree.

Stupid people. I hope more get pushed over the edge so an example can be set.

The tone was set outside the Capitol. Clogging the sidewalks and streets of Capitol Hill were at least hundreds — no official estimate was yet available — of loud, furious protesters, many of them tea party opponents of the health care overhaul.

Rallies outside the Capitol are typically orderly, with speeches and well-behaved crowds. Today's was different, with anger-fueled demonstrators surrounding members of Congress who walked by, yelling at them.

"Kill the bill," the largely middle-aged crowd shouted, surging toward lawmakers who crossed the street between their office buildings and the Capitol.

HeraldNet: Racist epithets fly at Tea Party health protest
:cuckoo:

or should we all act like cynthia mcnutty mckinney and get a pass?? whatdoyathink??? spit vs. slap the shit outta,,

:clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back