Tea Party Terrorism On The Rise

The man is most probably a GOP crossover. Didn't Rush order his Dittoheads to cross over and vote for Obama?

The man hated big government. We all know, thanks to Rush, that lefties hate small government and love big government.

that's for Americans, NOT YOU

See:

Pentagon shooter linked to gay rights groups along with PETA, Greenpeace & Al Frankin

Pentagon Shooter: Anti-Bush Nut Case and 9/11 Truther
Pentagon shooter a registered Democrat or the Left goes crazy as Papa Obama fails

truth is the worst enemy of the left

iStock%20pacifier_New.jpg

The man is most probably a GOP crossover. Didn't Rush order his Dittoheads to cross over and vote for Obama?

The man hated big government. We all know, thanks to Rush, that lefties hate small government and love big government.

See:

Pentagon shooter linked to gay rights groups along with PETA, Greenpeace & Al Frankin

Pentagon shooter a registered Democrat or the Left goes crazy as Papa Obama fails

Thanks for some links. I thought people said he was a tea-partier? Sounds like a progressive, code-pinking, truther to me.

Anyone have any links to contradict the evidence put forth in these?

By the way........for all those that are trying to say he was a tea party dirtbag? Nope. Sorry, you're wrong.

For all those that were saying he was a leftie lunatic? Same deal. You're wrong as well.

He was a 4 time patient at various mental hospitals. One day, he decided he didn't like the government, left home, drove from California to DC (by the way, he was stopped in Amarillo for speeding), and then shot up the Pentagon.

He was just a crazy person. Nothing more.

The douche bag that plowed his plane into an IRS office? Totally different story. THAT was a tea party terrorist.

By the way........for all those that are trying to say he was a tea party dirtbag? Nope. Sorry, you're wrong.

For all those that were saying he was a leftie lunatic? Same deal. You're wrong as well.

He was a 4 time patient at various mental hospitals. One day, he decided he didn't like the government, left home, drove from California to DC (by the way, he was stopped in Amarillo for speeding), and then shot up the Pentagon.

He was just a crazy person. Nothing more.

The douche bag that plowed his plane into an IRS office? Totally different story. THAT was a tea party terrorist.

I agree this guy was basically - just nuts
I do see the left and the MSM trying to pin on the right- wrong

As for the IRS guy; he was just nuts as well and the left and the MSM trying to pin that on the right as well.
However, sorry for the left this is another crazy Marxist nut.

From his screed: (truth is the worst enemy of the left) To be fair, the left is getting pretty desperate now;so they will try any lie they can....

Here are his own works

Here are his own words:
Why is it that a handful of thugs and plunderers can commit unthinkable atrocities (and in the case of the GM executives, for scores of years) and when it’s time for their gravy train to crash under the weight of their gluttony and overwhelming stupidity, the force of the full federal government has no difficulty coming to their aid within days if not hours? Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders don’t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not words of the right- no matter how one tries to spin

I am not trying to "lay these events at the feet of the left"; I am only trying to preempt the inevitable tedious attempts of the left to lay these events at the feet of conservatives

Last edited:
Right. Nice of you to admit you knew it, but you're going to continue posting lies anyway.

BTW, go ahead and tell us who the tea partier terrorists are, please.

lots of mentally ill people at tea party events. no different than code pink whackos.

But hatred of big government and bringing weapons to settle political disputes....Tea Party attitude all the way.

don't like what you words result in? you're no different than an extremist islamic mullah

so obviously your a communist

obviously

So you admit you have no evidence that what you're spouting is true.

Thank you.

obviously.

how's that government welfare you get going? MacArthur had the right idea:

On 28 July, 1932, Attorney General Mitchell ordered the police evacuation of the Bonus Army veterans. When they resisted the police shot at them, killing two. When told of this, President Hoover ordered the army to effect the evacuation of the Bonus Army from Washington.

At 4:45 p.m., commanded by Gen. Douglas MacArthur, the 12th Infantry Regiment, Fort Howard, Maryland, and the 3rd Cavalry Regiment, supported by six battle tanks commanded by Maj. George S. Patton, Fort Myer, Virginia, formed in Pennsylvania Avenue while thousands of civil service employees left work to line the street and watch the U.S. Army attack its own veterans. The Bonus Marchers, believing the display was in their honour, cheered the troops until Maj. Patton ordered the cavalry to charge them — an action which prompted the civil service spectators to yell, "Shame! Shame!"

After the cavalry charge the infantry, with fixed bayonets and adamsite gas, entered the camps, evicting veterans, families, and camp followers. The veterans fled across the Anacostia River to their largest camp and President Hoover ordered the assault stopped. However Gen. MacArthur, feeling this exercise was a Communist attempt at overthrowing the U.S. Government, ignored the President and ordered a new attack. Hundreds of veterans were injured and several killed — including William Hushka and Eric Carlson.
all you commie veterans who feed off the government for years need to get a life

See:

anti Big government. has to be a rightie.

It's impossible for a liberal or a leftie to be against big government.

The Pentagon Shooter is a Poster boy for Tea Party hatred and anger.

:eusa_whistle:

See:

Too funny

See:

Pentagon shooter linked to gay rights groups along with PETA, Greenpeace & Al Franken

Truth really is hard for the left

But hey, it is your story and you can tell it any way you want
:lol:

obviously.

how's that government welfare you get going? MacArthur had the right idea:

On 28 July, 1932, Attorney General Mitchell ordered the police evacuation of the Bonus Army veterans. When they resisted the police shot at them, killing two. When told of this, President Hoover ordered the army to effect the evacuation of the Bonus Army from Washington.

At 4:45 p.m., commanded by Gen. Douglas MacArthur, the 12th Infantry Regiment, Fort Howard, Maryland, and the 3rd Cavalry Regiment, supported by six battle tanks commanded by Maj. George S. Patton, Fort Myer, Virginia, formed in Pennsylvania Avenue while thousands of civil service employees left work to line the street and watch the U.S. Army attack its own veterans. The Bonus Marchers, believing the display was in their honour, cheered the troops until Maj. Patton ordered the cavalry to charge them — an action which prompted the civil service spectators to yell, "Shame! Shame!"

After the cavalry charge the infantry, with fixed bayonets and adamsite gas, entered the camps, evicting veterans, families, and camp followers. The veterans fled across the Anacostia River to their largest camp and President Hoover ordered the assault stopped. However Gen. MacArthur, feeling this exercise was a Communist attempt at overthrowing the U.S. Government, ignored the President and ordered a new attack. Hundreds of veterans were injured and several killed — including William Hushka and Eric Carlson.
all you commie veterans who feed off the government for years need to get a life

made my fortune under the GOP. and i retired early. you??? ah door to door sales

See:

Too funny

Nothing funny about hate.

anti big government whackos are unfit to breath teh same air as normal people.

Too funny

well your sub normal leaves your ass out

made my fortune under the GOP. and i retired early. you??? ah door to door sales

so you're a mentally challenged veteran collecting a life time pension for a few months from work during the Nixon years?

something's wrong with a country that produces so many entitled assholes

so you're a mentally challenged veteran collecting a life time pension for a few months from work during the Nixon years?

to bad we had to fight for a shit for brains fuck like you. ive been working since i was 11. all you've seen is the unemployment office. your to god damned stupid to work.

to bad we had to fight for a shit for brains fuck like you. ive been working since i was 11. all you've seen is the unemployment office. your to god damned stupid to work.

we?

I doubt very much you speak for any true veterans. ALl the real veterans I know are either dead or respectful of other people's opinions. They do not demonize political opponents.

Too funny

Sure

except the funny part is the denial of one of your own

Pentagon shooter linked to gay rights groups along with PETA, Greenpeace & Al Franken

Too funny

Sure

problem for you.

I have never been a truther, a leftie or an anti government whack job, no matter whoi was in office.

you people are the mirror image of code pink and the idiot anti war protesters. you're just too full of shit to see clearly

we?

I doubt very much you speak for any true veterans. ALl the real veterans I know are either dead or respectful of other people's opinions. They do not demonize political opponents.

you don't even know what a vet is ****. but keep ranting. i always enjoy pickin on a liberal **** like you and thump his ass. so keep it going. ****

Sure

problem for you.

I have never been a truther, a leftie or an anti government whack job, no matter whoi was in office.

you people are the mirror image of code pink and the idiot anti war protesters. you're just too full of shit to see clearly

The fact you have to censor the post tell us everything we need to know

Don't run from the truth; it will set you free

Forum List

Back