Tea Party Terrorism On The Rise

This thread is dishonest. So far the only violence associated wtih tea partiers has been from the other side.

Nice story, though.

Also, I haven't seen a single thing which confirms the shooter was #1, a tea partier, or #2, a conservative, period.

In fact, the most recent bit I read said he was a Cali liberal and a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

How dare you get in the way of the OP ranting about evil tea partiers conspiring to kill innocent women and children!

The Tea Party movement has now been tried and convicted of terrorism (according to the fucked-up OP)... We must now round up anyone against the 0bama and place them in re-education facilities...

sounds like a good start anyway.

This thread is dishonest. So far the only violence associated wtih tea partiers has been from the other side.

Nice story, though.

Also, I haven't seen a single thing which confirms the shooter was #1, a tea partier, or #2, a conservative, period.

In fact, the most recent bit I read said he was a Cali liberal and a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

How dare you get in the way of the OP ranting about evil tea partiers conspiring to kill innocent women and children!

The Tea Party movement has now been tried and convicted of terrorism (according to the fucked-up OP)... We must now round up anyone against the 0bama and place them in re-education facilities...

sounds like a good start anyway.

Write your senator...

After some further reading...I retract my statement referring to this guy as a leftist.

I don't believe this person was mentally sound enough to stake out an informed political decision.

He was simply a kook.

that settles it then. Teabagger :beer:
..........:tongue:

smartass.gif

...........I've soooo had enough of you for one day.

SmileyGoBoom.gif

............:D

Last edited:
The guy was just mentally ill.

"Authorities said Bedell had previous run-ins with the law. They found no known connection to terrorist groups or ideologies, investigators said."
Parents of Pentagon Shooter Reportedly Warned Authorities About Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Well Golly Gee.

You sure wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of a good Tea Party, conservative slam now would you??? Jeeze. You'll ruin someones fun.

Nope......this guy wasn't a terrorist, just some nutbag with a gun and a lot of pissed offedness.

The guy down in Austin however........that dude was teabagger all the way.

Nice to see that the GOP's summer of fear with all the guns and threats of revolution is finally starting to bear fruit.

Everyone ready for Armageddon?

I haven't seen any information presented here that links this crazy shooter to any political party or ideology.

Does ANYONE who was trying to link him to ANY POLITICAL parties/views have any actual information to present that backs up this claim? Link me up with something so I can read then decide if I agree or disagree.

I agree...I made a mistake attempting to engage in a civil discussion with Dante.

no you had to correct yourself.

you called an anti government gun nut (heavily armed) a leftie.

:cuckoo:

Uh...no.

I didn't have to do anything.

I was persuaded by the fact t...
You should try it sometime.
yeah, yeah, yeah, you called the guy a leftie.

Lefties hate big government. No wait, righties do.

The Pentagon Shooter is no different than all the other Tea Party Terrorists we have seen and will be seeing. One cannot live on the Tea Party fringe diet of hate, outrage and lunacy without eventually going over the deep end and killing people just because they disagree with you.

Tea Party agitators know this, but think a few terrorists acts are okay when they further the lunatic agenda..

Last edited:
And the one thing the investigators have confirmed...this guy is neither a terrorist, nor attached to any ideology. He's mentally ill, has been in and out of hospitals, been picked up by the police and identified by his parents as being a sick individual for a long time.

Right. Nice of you to admit you knew it, but you're going to continue posting lies anyway.

BTW, go ahead and tell us who the tea partier terrorists are, please.

no you had to correct yourself.

you called an anti government gun nut (heavily armed) a leftie.

:cuckoo:

Uh...no.

I didn't have to do anything.

I was persuaded by the fact t...
You should try it sometime.
yeah, yeah, yeah, you called the guy a leftie.

Lefties hate big government. No wait, righties do.

The Pentagon Shooter is no different than all the other Tea Party Terrorists we have seen and will be seeing. One cannot live on the Tea Party fringe diet of hate, outrage and lunacy without eventually going over the deep end and killing people just because they disagree with you.

Tea Party agitators know this, but think a few terrorists acts are okay when they further the lunatic agenda..

your a total fuckin' idiot

Right. Nice of you to admit you knew it, but you're going to continue posting lies anyway.

lots of mentally ill people at tea party events. no different than code pink whackos.

But hatred of big government and bringing weapons to settle political disputes....Tea Party attitude all the way.

don't like what you words result in? you're no different than an extremist islamic mullah

So you admit you have no evidence that what you're spouting is true.

Thank you.

Thank you.

The man is most probably a GOP crossover. Didn't Rush order his Dittoheads to cross over and vote for Obama?

The man hated big government. We all know, thanks to Rush, that lefties hate small government and love big government.

lots of mentally ill people at tea party events. no different than code pink whackos.

But hatred of big government and bringing weapons to settle political disputes....Tea Party attitude all the way.

don't like what you words result in? you're no different than an extremist islamic mullah

so obviously your a communist

Thank you.

The man is most probably a GOP crossover. Didn't Rush order his Dittoheads to cross over and vote for Obama?

The man hated big government. We all know, thanks to Rush, that lefties hate small government and love big government.

that's for Americans, NOT YOU

See:

Pentagon shooter linked to gay rights groups along with PETA, Greenpeace & Al Frankin

Pentagon Shooter: Anti-Bush Nut Case and 9/11 Truther
Pentagon shooter a registered Democrat or the Left goes crazy as Papa Obama fails

truth is the worst enemy of the left

Forum List

Back