Tea Party speaker calls for hanging of Washington senator.

Put up an example that you are not a completely insane homosexual.

Or concede by default.

Excellent, so you've come to overtly concede, that you've no means to show any comparison between the Left's overt attempt to perpetrate a Fraud on the US Electorate, through the fraudulent misrepresentations committed by the Left, as they impersonate members of the TPM by committing what they feel are acts of hate... in hopes of discrediting the TPM in the eyes of that electorate... due to their being unable to discredit the TPM by legitimate means; and the anti-War protestors, which were never infiltrated by Americans in hopes of discrediting THEM through such illicit means!

LOL... And ya felt that to prove your point, that you'd perpetrate a illicit, fraudulent accusation... against your opposition, due to being unable to otherwise discredit their argument by legitmate means... Ironically, choosing to denigrate homosexuals, which we're told is an act of hate...

ROFLMNAO!

Man... ya can't hide the total absence of virtue, can ya, Kids?

As always Radio... LOL... you're ALL OVER IT!

So you concede that you are a completely insane homosexual?

:thup:

Admitting it is the first step.

He's in love with you Radio.

I think I'm a distant second to whatever farm animal seems to be handy...

That explains why the lambs wouldn't stop screaming on the farm that Clarice stayed on as a child. :lol:

:clap2:Good call GIRLS! :clap2:

When you're in deep; on the whole, you've nothing to lose by DIGGING!

:dig: :dig:

Last edited:
Put up an example that you are not a completely insane homosexual.

Or concede by default.

Excellent, so you've come to overtly concede, that you've no means to show any comparison between the Left's overt attempt to perpetrate a Fraud on the US Electorate, through the fraudulent misrepresentations committed by the Left, as they impersonate members of the TPM by committing what they feel are acts of hate... in hopes of discrediting the TPM in the eyes of that electorate... due to their being unable to discredit the TPM by legitimate means; and the anti-War protestors, which were never infiltrated by Americans in hopes of discrediting THEM through such illicit means!

LOL... And ya felt that to prove your point, that you'd perpetrate a illicit, fraudulent accusation... against your opposition, due to being unable to otherwise discredit their argument by legitmate means... Ironically, choosing to denigrate homosexuals, which we're told is an act of hate...

ROFLMNAO!

Man... ya can't hide the total absence of virtue, can ya, Kids?

As always Radio... LOL... you're ALL OVER IT!

So you concede that you are a completely insane homosexual?

:thup:

Admitting it is the first step.

He's in love with you Radio.

I think I'm a distant second to whatever farm animal seems to be handy...

That explains why the lambs wouldn't stop screaming on the farm that Clarice stayed on as a child. :lol:

More fascination with dirty brown holes?

You just need to go ahead and come out of the closet man.

When you're in deep; on the whole, you've nothing to lose by DIGGING!

Last edited:

More fascination with dirty brown holes?

You just need to go ahead and come out of the closet man.

When you're deep in the whole; you've nothing to lose by DIGGING!

Two attempts and he can't even spell the word "hole" correctly? You should know it....it's how you make your living and all..

Any of you hypocrites ever have this much disdain for the effigy of Sarah Palin being hung? Or Bush? or anyone on the other side of the isle. I would guess not.

Last edited:
Any of you hypocrites ever have this much disdain for the epitaph of Sarah Palin being hung? Or Bush? or anyone on the other side of the isle. I would guess not.

You might want to see Obama get hung, but I know me and I can speak for others when I say we wouldn't want to see either of them hung. Nobody should die or be injured for speaking their political beliefs, no matter how ignorant they are.

Any of you hypocrites ever have this much disdain for the epitaph of Sarah Palin being hung? Or Bush? or anyone on the other side of the isle. I would guess not.

You might want to see Obama get hung, but I know me and I can speak for others when I say we wouldn't want to see either of them hung. Nobody should die or be injured for speaking their political beliefs, no matter how ignorant they are.

Gee... IF the issue was that someone HAD been hung, or was being threatened WITH BEING HUNG... for speaking their political beliefs... that would be a GREAT POINT!

Of course no one has hung anyone, or threatened to hang anyone for speaking their political beliefs... and your implying that someone did, is just another CLASSIC example of Progressives MISREPRESENTING THEIR OPPOSITION... Perpetuating a FRAUD upon the membership of this board.

Why would you start off with a such a STUPID remark? I don't want to see anyone hung. And I NEVER said I did. I would love for you to show where you shaped that idea from. Dog, you're way to little of a fish in this pond and you show it every time you respond like a sniveling little college rat. And I'm sorry but you really CAN'T speak for others.

The only thing you said here that had ANY value is that no one should die or be injured for speaking their political beliefs...or any other beliefs for that matter.

However, I would argue that there are some people who get what they deserve due to their ignorance.

Isn't it almost your bed time?

Why would you start off with a such a STUPID remark? I don't want to see anyone hung. And I NEVER said I did. I would love for you to show where you shaped that idea from. Dog, you're way to little of a fish in this pond and you show it every time you respond like a sniveling little college rat. And I'm sorry but you really CAN'T speak for others.

The only thing you said here that had ANY value is that no one should die or be injured for speaking their political beliefs...or any other beliefs for that matter.

However, I would argue that there are some people who get what they deserve due to their ignorance.

I figured you were trying to justify some stupid remark on the way. No other reason for you to make such remarks. Automatically assuming the way you did and calling us all hypocrites was pretty stupid.

You think people deserve what they get for ignorance? Even if it's not by choice?

:cuckoo:

Isn't it time for you to grow up? It's been what? 45-50 years overdue at least no? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

I figured you were trying to justify some stupid remark on the way. No other reason for you to make such remarks. Automatically assuming the way you did and calling us all hypocrites was pretty stupid.

You think people deserve what they get for ignorance? Even if it's not by choice?

:cuckoo:

Isn't it time for you to grow up? It's been what? 45-50 years overdue at least no? :eusa_eh:

Did I call you a hypocrite specifically? No. Did you even think before you typed that shit? No. Which is normal for you. However, it doesn't surprise me that you would ASSUME that I was talking to you. It's normal for someone who is guilty of the accusation to speak up. And if you use the ENTIRE statement I made, I DO believe the SOME people get what they deserve when they do ignorant things. The choice was made when they CHOSE to be ignorant. Now, since you are so thick on reasoning, I will break it down a bit further for you, so that you can maybe wrap your head around the concept...not everyone who acts in ignorance deserves whatever negative outcome they get...sometimes it can be a positive outcome. Some might call that dumb luck...but for most part, bad things happen when people do ignorant things. For example, the ignorant fool who sticks a fork in a live socket deserves to get the hell shocked out of him...unless that person is either uneducated to the point of not knowing what electricity is or perhaps to young.

Of course, I generalize it for the simplicity of the explanation for your benefit alone. But to be a bit more specific, some people are just too ignorant to consider the consequences before they do ignorant things. And they usually pay a heavy price.

To steal a popular phrase from the GREAT BOY KING...

Let me be clear...

I didn't say everyone who is ignorant deserves to die. I said SOME people who do ignorant things deserve what they get.

Last edited:
Did I call you a hypocrite specifically? No. Did you even think before you typed that shit? No. Which is normal for you. However, it doesn't surprise me that you would ASSUME that I was talking to you. It's normal for someone who is guilty of the accusation to speak up.

You were addressing anyone in this thread who had a problem with this woman's comments. That included me. Don't try to play semantics coward.

Anyone remember the movie "Death of a President"?

Why all this outrage?

Did I call you a hypocrite specifically? No. Did you even think before you typed that shit? No. Which is normal for you. However, it doesn't surprise me that you would ASSUME that I was talking to you. It's normal for someone who is guilty of the accusation to speak up.

You were addressing anyone in this thread who had a problem with this woman's comments. That included me. Don't try to play semantics coward.

Read on...hypocrite. I agreed with you. Just found it entertaining that you were the only hypocrite to react. Ironically from my original post in this thread, you never answered my question. Did you, hyprocrite, speak out against the people who hung Palin and Bush in epitaph?

I'm sure you'll say yes...but without proof, I'm gonna have to hold your answer in question.

Read on...hypocrite. I agreed with you. Just found it entertaining that you were the only hypocrite to react. Ironically from my original post in this thread, you never answered my question. Did you, hyprocrite, speak out against the people who hung Palin and Bush in epitaph?

I'm sure you'll say yes...but without proof, I'm gonna have to hold your answer in question.

Except I'm not a hypocrite. I would of commented on all the death threats that Bush was getting in say 2005 if I wasn't in the tail end of middle school.

And I never saw any Palin death threats, but like I said previously, they're not justified in any way shape or form.

Ball's in your court.

Tea party... a group of at least a million members, and probably many more who sympathize with them on some issues who might attend their rallies and/or functions. I'd say the combined number is easily in the 20 million person range.

Congrats. You found another loony in the group who has mis-spoke. What does that make now, including those with retarded signs. 100? 200? Hell, I'll just go ahead and say 2,000 loonies in the mix.

Thats .01% of the total members/sympathizers.

But keep trying to marginalize and dismiss them. I think that just makes them louder :thup:

Keep trying? This is the first thread I posted on them, and I only did so because this happened about an hour and half from where I live, and about 15 minutes from where I was born. I have a real problem with someone saying they want to hang MY senator, especially in my neck of the woods.

My post was directed at the whole crowd, not specifically at you.

There's a whole LOT of "well, look at this loony, this invalidates EVERYTHING!" going on concerning the tea party. Except the numbers don't add up.

As I mentioned later, very similar to the dismissals of the anti-war crowd.

I do think the tea parties are not credible, but not because of the crazy. It has to do with the timing. With exception to the original Paulite group, they never had an issue with deficit spending until their party lost the election.

Except I'm not a hypocrite. I would of commented on all the death threats that Bush was getting in say 2005 if I wasn't in the tail end of middle school.

And I never saw any Palin death threats, but like I said previously, they're not justified in any way shape or form.

Ball's in your court.

So you're saying that you haven't seen pictures of either of these people hung in effigy in the past year? I find that VERY hard to believe.

Forum List

Back