Tea Party speaker calls for hanging of Washington senator.

No different than the insults these same people threw at anti-war protesters.

The anti-war protesters had a very valid concern and were denigrated as well. That does not give anyone an excuse to do keep doing it solely on the basis that it has happened before.

I can agree to that and respect your consistency, but as the old saying goes "if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander".

Then you wind up looking just as stupid as those who dismissed out of hand in a fervor of patriotic orgasms the concerns of the anti-war crowd.

:thup:

Idaho should just annex eastern washington. :D

Tea Party Speaker: Hang Patty Murray

How many of you have watched the movie Lonesome Dove?," asked an unidentified female speaker from the podium. "What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd? What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd. He got hung. And that's what I want to do with Patty Murray."

Now let's see... Jake was the guy that stood by and watched his crowd murder innocent men, then burn their bodies... Horse theives, murderers and man-burners...

The evidence was clear, it was indisputable; and justice required that they be hung.

Now you're saying that you've a problem with JUSTICE?

WOW!

I tell ya kids, it may well be, that electing this Leftist Majority with a Marxist Executive is the BEST thing that could have happened for America.

It's really provoked them into exposing themselves for who they are...

In this case, ya have a Leftist stating in umambiguous terms that she believes that Leftist Politicians are above the law; that they are above Justice.

Clearly she feels that leftism is a means to it's OWN ENDS... this those who advocate for the advancement of such ARE THE LAW and their POLICIES ARE JUSTICE.

And folks... that's the same mindset that Jake's crowd was working from.

Patty Murray didn't break the law, you freakin loon.:cuckoo:

Then Patti Murry has nothing to fear from the Tea-party or Justice then does she?

I think your problem is here, that you're trying to imply that analogy is an improper form of communication...

Ya see, No one in the Tea-Party has actually strung Patty Murry up... and that's because Patti Murry didn't actually do what the Character Jake did in the scenario analogue.

What the speaker was saying is that Patty Murry stood by and watched the Progressives strip the US Constitution out of the US Legislature and foist an unconstitutional law onto the US.

And that Patty Murry is as guilty, having stood by and watched it; having witnessed it, present on the scene... and did nothing to stop it; made no attempt to prevent that injustice from taking place; and that Parry Murry will have to stand in judgment with those who did the deed; just as Jake had to... despite Patti Murry being one of their own.

It's not a particularly complex equation; it's just one which sets outside the intellectual reach of the average Progressive.

You do realize that posting that link proves nothing, right?

Is this going to be your go-to excuse now every time a tea partier says some dumb shit at a rally?

Gotta say: Weak

Wrong Art... what it proves is that there is an organized, concerted effort to infiltrate and fraudulently misrepresent themselves as Members of the Tea-Party who represent hate of various Leftist sacred cows...

As a means to deceive the American Public towards discrediting the opposition, which you gals are otherwise unable to do through honorable, legitimate means.

It's proof that those who oppose the Tea-Party movement believe that they cannot debate the Tea-Party on the issues; and carry the day...

It's much the same thing you do here on this site.

The same sort of illicit mamby-pamby loser back-stabbing cowardly crap that you've proved yourself to be prone towards...

The coolest part about this little exchange is that your sociopathy is so advanced that you've no means to recognize the humiliation ya heap upon yourself by EVEN PRETENDING NOT TO REALIZE IT!

ROFL...

Leftists...

Oh wait, I just found this:

They have already defeated themselves.

Now if any tea party protest has anything objectionable in it, they can be blamed for it, in short, they have provided an alibi for any bad behavior the movement may generate.

In short, they could not have helped us more if we paid them.

Way to announce that you aren't interested in the truth ...

Way to announce that you're an imbecile...

The TRUTH is that there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE... that so much as a SINGLE MEMBER of the Tea-Party advanced so much as a PROFANE WORD in anger...

There is NO EVIDENCE... NONE, that ANY member of the Tea-Party denigrated the honor of anti-American subversives who happen to be elected congressional Legislators with dark carmel skin tones...

There's NO EVIDENCE that ANY member of the TEA Party referred to the pathetic sexual devient who is unable to control his own twisted base sexual instincts... a derogatory name, denigrating his abnormal, devient well publicized, self professed sexual proclivities...

Yet such is being REPORTED AND OTHERWISE ADVANCED AS FACT BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE NOW CELEBRATING THEIR INTENTION TO INFILTRATE THE TPM, TO PERPETRATE FURTHER FRAUDS UPON THAT MOVEMENT.

And the truth is Art, that you're a lyin' sack of dishonorable shit for even IMPLYING that there's some truth to that fraudulent BS.

Idaho should just annex eastern washington. :D

Tea Party Speaker: Hang Patty Murray

How many of you have watched the movie Lonesome Dove?," asked an unidentified female speaker from the podium. "What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd? What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd. He got hung. And that's what I want to do with Patty Murray."

It's Pat!

pat.jpg

The anti-war protesters had a very valid concern and were denigrated as well. That does not give anyone an excuse to do keep doing it solely on the basis that it has happened before.

I can agree to that and respect your consistency, but as the old saying goes "if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander".

Then you wind up looking just as stupid as those who dismissed out of hand in a fervor of patriotic orgasms the concerns of the anti-war crowd.

Who were those people?

I argued with thousands of anti-Americans protesting the US's justifiably valid and morally sound defense from Islamic Jihad radicals who are actively making war against the US; working from within our own culture and around the world... and never found them to have ANY valid concerns what so ever... refuted their baseless braying point for point, dismantling their arguments peice by fallacious, invalid, unsound piece...

And I've never witnessed anyone dismissing them out of orgasmic patriotic ferver; so can ya lead me to some evidence of this having happened?

Or can we just chalk this one up to another deceitful fraud being spun by a throroughly virtueless Progressive Idealogue.

Last edited:

Who were those people?

I argued with thousands of anti-Americans and never found them to have ANY valid concerns what so ever... refuted their baseless braying point for point, dismantling their arguments peice by fallacious, invalid, unsound piece...

And I've never witnessed anyone dismissing them out of orgasmic patriotic ferver; so can ya lead me to some evidence of this having happened?

Or can we just chalk this one up to another deceitful fraud being spun by a throroughly virtueless Progressive Idealogue.

Virtueless Progressive Idealogue?

Well, one out of three ain't bad, to paraphrase Meatloaf.

Tea party... a group of at least a million members, and probably many more who sympathize with them on some issues who might attend their rallies and/or functions. I'd say the combined number is easily in the 20 million person range.

Congrats. You found another loony in the group who has mis-spoke. What does that make now, including those with retarded signs. 100? 200? Hell, I'll just go ahead and say 2,000 loonies in the mix.

Thats .01% of the total members/sympathizers.

But keep trying to marginalize and dismiss them. I think that just makes them louder :thup:

Keep trying? This is the first thread I posted on them, and I only did so because this happened about an hour and half from where I live, and about 15 minutes from where I was born. I have a real problem with someone saying they want to hang MY senator, especially in my neck of the woods.

Tea party... a group of at least a million members, and probably many more who sympathize with them on some issues who might attend their rallies and/or functions. I'd say the combined number is easily in the 20 million person range.

Congrats. You found another loony in the group who has mis-spoke. What does that make now, including those with retarded signs. 100? 200? Hell, I'll just go ahead and say 2,000 loonies in the mix.

But keep trying to marginalize and dismiss them. I think that just makes them louder :thup:

Keep trying? This is the first thread I posted on them, and I only did so because this happened about an hour and half from where I live, and about 15 minutes from where I was born. I have a real problem with someone saying they want to hang MY senator, especially in my neck of the woods.

My post was directed at the whole crowd, not specifically at you.

There's a whole LOT of "well, look at this loony, this invalidates EVERYTHING!" going on concerning the tea party. Except the numbers don't add up.

As I mentioned later, very similar to the dismissals of the anti-war crowd.

Last edited:

Your problem here is that none one is trying to hang your Senator... Analogous rhetoric does not constitute a threat...

As I noted above, Today @ 04:19 PM this thread... when you advaned the mindbenindly obvious observation that "Patty Murry had not violated the LAW!"

"Then Patti Murry has nothing to fear from the Tea-party or Justice then does she?

I think your problem is here, that you're trying to imply that analogy is an improper form of communication...

Ya see, No one in the Tea-Party has actually strung Patty Murry up... and that's because Patti Murry didn't actually do what the Character Jake did in the scenario analogue.

What the speaker was saying is that Patty Murry stood by and watched the Progressives strip the US Constitution out of the US Legislature and foist an unconstitutional law onto the US.

And that Patty Murry is as guilty, having stood by and watched it; having witnessed it, present on the scene... and did nothing to stop it; made no attempt to prevent that injustice from taking place; and that Parry Murry will have to stand in judgment with those who did the deed; just as Jake had to... despite Patti Murry being one of their own.

It's not a particularly complex equation; it's just one which sets outside the intellectual reach of the average Progressive. "

There's a whole LOT of "well, look at this loony, this invalidates EVERYTHING!" going on concerning the tea party. Except the numbers don't add up.

ROFL... except it's nothing REMOTELY SIMILAR to the anti-war movement.

And your asserting that it is, doesn't make it so.

Either put up a valid example in fact or reason which demonstrates such OR CONCEDE THE POINT, BY DEFAULT, through your failure to do so.

Either way works for me... but it is not a reasonable comparison and you'll not get away with advancing it on this thread.

Is this going to be your go-to excuse now every time a tea partier says some dumb shit at a rally?

Wrong Art... what it proves is that there is an organized, concerted effort to infiltrate and fraudulently misrepresent themselves as Members of the Tea-Party who represent hate of various Leftist sacred cows...

As a means to deceive the American Public towards discrediting the opposition, which you gals are otherwise unable to do through honorable, legitimate means.

It's proof that those who oppose the Tea-Party movement believe that they cannot debate the Tea-Party on the issues; and carry the day...

The same sort of illicit mamby-pamby loser back-stabbing cowardly crap that you've proved yourself to be prone towards...

The coolest part about this little exchange is that your sociopathy is so advanced that you've no means to recognize the humiliation ya heap upon yourself by EVEN PRETENDING NOT TO REALIZE IT!

ROFL...

Leftists...

:lol: So you are saying this lady was a liberal plant?

Either put up a valid example in fact or reason which demonstrates such OR CONCEDE THE POINT, BY DEFAULT, through your failure to do so.

Either way works for me... but it is not a reasonable comparison and you'll not get away with advancing it on this thread.

Put up an example that you are not a completely insane homosexual.

Or concede by default.

They have already defeated themselves.

Now if any tea party protest has anything objectionable in it, they can be blamed for it, in short, they have provided an alibi for any bad behavior the movement may generate.

In short, they could not have helped us more if we paid them.

Nuff said.
exactly.

See now the results of the dishonest attempts to undermine the movement, its called blowing up in their faces.

Like I said, they could not have helped us more if we paid them, so get out their you frauds, and we will use you like the useful idiots you are. :lol:

Or concede by default.

Excellent, so you've come to overtly concede, that you've no means to show any comparison between the Left's overt attempt to perpetrate a Fraud on the US Electorate, through the fraudulent misrepresentations committed by the Left, as they impersonate members of the TPM by committing what they feel are acts of hate... in hopes of discrediting the TPM in the eyes of that electorate... due to their being unable to discredit the TPM by legitimate means; and the anti-War protestors, which were never infiltrated by Americans in hopes of discrediting THEM through such illicit means!

LOL... And ya felt that to prove your point, that you'd perpetrate a illicit, fraudulent accusation... against your opposition, due to being unable to otherwise discredit their argument by legitmate means... Ironically, choosing to denigrate homosexuals, which we're told is an act of hate...

ROFLMNAO!

Man... ya can't hide virtue, can ya, Kids?

As always Radio... LOL... you're ALL OVER IT!

Or concede by default.

Excellent, so you've come to overtly concede, that you've no means to show any comparison between the Left's overt attempt to perpetrate a Fraud on the US Electorate, through the fraudulent misrepresentations committed by the Left, as they impersonate members of the TPM by committing what they feel are acts of hate... in hopes of discrediting the TPM in the eyes of that electorate... due to their being unable to discredit the TPM by legitimate means; and the anti-War protestors, which were never infiltrated by Americans in hopes of discrediting THEM through such illicit means!

LOL... And ya felt that to prove your point, that you'd perpetrate a illicit, fraudulent accusation... against your opposition, due to being unable to otherwise discredit their argument by legitmate means... Ironically, choosing to denigrate homosexuals, which we're told is an act of hate...

ROFLMNAO!

Man... ya can't hide virtue, can ya, Kids?

As always Radio... LOL... you're ALL OVER IT!

So you concede that you are a completely insane homosexual?

Admitting it is the first step.

ROFL...

Leftists...

:lol: So you are saying this lady was a liberal plant?

Oh I don't know... Intellectually Art's a veg... but to call her a plant is a little over the top. Plants are after all perfectly innocent; and have done nothing to deserve the discrediting effect of the association.

Art's just a common douche.

As far as your OP goes... I've answered you in unambiguous terms, refuting your argument at every potential level.

You've chosen, and I believe wisely, to avoid challenging that argument, beyond this inane retort and your observation that Murry didn't violate the law... in the face of her having not been subjected to anything which would otherwise be reserved for those who have.

Now Art's a delicate little flower and in her defense, I don't think that it's fair for you to pile on like this. She's had a tough thread you should respect her grief and allow her some space to heal.

Forum List

Back