Tea Party speaker calls for hanging of Washington senator.

Idaho should just annex eastern washington. :D

Tea Party Speaker: Hang Patty Murray

How many of you have watched the movie Lonesome Dove?," asked an unidentified female speaker from the podium. "What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd? What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd. He got hung. And that's what I want to do with Patty Murray."

Now let's see... Jake was the guy that stood by and watched his crowd murder innocent men, then burn their bodies... Horse theives, murderers and man-burners...

The evidence was clear, it was indisputable; and justice required that they be hung.

Now you're saying that you've a problem with JUSTICE?

WOW!

I tell ya kids, it may well be, that electing this Leftist Majority with a Marxist Executive is the BEST thing that could have happened for America.

It's really provoked them into exposing themselves for who they are...

In this case, ya have a Leftist stating in umambiguous terms that she believes that Leftist Politicians are above the law; that they are above Justice.

Clearly she feels that leftism is a means to it's OWN ENDS... this those who advocate for the advancement of such ARE THE LAW and their POLICIES ARE JUSTICE.

And folks... that's the same mindset that Jake's crowd was working from.

Last edited:
I was mocking much of the media rhetoric. I do not believe the tea party movement is extreme at all. Some of its people may be yes. There are extremists on both sides.

both sides of what?

I thought the Tea Party took no sides?

:lol:

The Tea-Party takes the American Side... and where the issue is America... there is no LEFTIST side, except their OPPOSITION TO IT!

Thus the Left's desperate fear and hatred of the Tea Party and the American's which comprise that Party.

The Remark is attributed to an unidentified woman speaker.

'nuff said.

"The Remark is attributed to an unidentified woman speaker..."...at a Tea Party event?
A tea party gathering in Asotin County, Washington turned more than a bit ugly on Saturday when a featured speaker actually called for the hanging of Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash), the fourth ranking Democrat in the Senate and a vulnerable re-election candidate.

"How many of you have watched the movie Lonesome Dove?," asked an unidentified female speaker from the podium. "What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd? What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd. He got hung. And that's what I want to do with Patty Murray."

some things---repeating and all that...
:cuckoo:

How many of you have watched the movie Lonesome Dove?," asked an unidentified female speaker from the podium. "What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd? What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd. He got hung. And that's what I want to do with Patty Murray."

Now let's see... Jake was the guy that stood by and watched his crowd murder innocent men, then burn their bodies... Horse theives, murderers and man-burners...

The evidence was clear, it was indisputable; and justice required that they be hung.

Now you're saying that you've a problem with JUSTICE?

WOW!

I tell ya kids, it may well be, that electing this Leftist Majority with a Marxist Executive is the BEST thing that could have happened for America.

It's really provoked them into exposing themselves for who they are...

In this case, ya have a Leftist stating in umambiguous terms that she believes that Leftist Politicians are above the law; that they are above Justice.

Clearly she feels that leftism is a means to it's OWN ENDS... this those who advocate for the advancement of such ARE THE LAW and their POLICIES ARE JUSTICE.

And folks... that's the same mindset that Jake's crowd was working from.

Patty Murray didn't break the law, you freakin loon.:cuckoo:

Oh wait, I just found this:

They have already defeated themselves.

Now if any tea party protest has anything objectionable in it, they can be blamed for it, in short, they have provided an alibi for any bad behavior the movement may generate.

In short, they could not have helped us more if we paid them.

Way to announce that you aren't interested in the truth ...

I call bullshit on this.

More of the "crashtheteaparty.org" bullshit.

The stupider the antics, the more we can be sure who's behind it.

:rolleyes:

Don't try to blame that group for a FEATURED speaker.

Any time a teabagger says something stupid, it's a liberal mole. Because we know crazy zealots would never do anything like plot to kill police officers as "agents of the Antichrist" or blow up a federal building.

you do realize that posting that link proves nothing, right?

is this going to be your go-to excuse now every time a tea partier says some dumb shit at a rally?

gotta say: Weak

$Signs-point-to-yes-.jpg

Crash The Tea Party!

Nuff said.

These guys must be really good to get invited as featured speakers at teabagger events.

Any time a teabagger says something stupid, it's a liberal mole. Because we know crazy zealots would never do anything like plot to kill police officers as "agents of the Antichrist" or blow up a federal building.

Tea partiers are all a bunch of angels. No fringe, at all, ever, never, ever. :eusa_angel:

Tea party... a group of at least a million members, and probably many more who sympathize with them on some issues who might attend their rallies and/or functions. I'd say the combined number is easily in the 20 million person range.

Congrats. You found another loony in the group who has mis-spoke. What does that make now, including those with retarded signs. 100? 200? Hell, I'll just go ahead and say 2,000 loonies in the mix.

Thats .01% of the total members/sympathizers.

But keep trying to marginalize and dismiss them. I think that just makes them louder :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Tea party... a group of at least a million members, and probably many more who sympathize with them on some issues who might attend their rallies and/or functions. I'd say the combined number is easily in the 20 million person range.

Congrats. You found another loony in the group who has mis-spoke. What does that make now, including those with retarded signs. 100? 200? Hell, I'll just go ahead and say 2,000 loonies in the mix.

But keep trying to marginalize and dismiss them. I think that just makes them louder :thup:

No different than the insults these same people threw at anti-war protesters.

The anti-war protesters had a very valid concern and were denigrated as well. That does not give anyone an excuse to do keep doing it solely on the basis that it has happened before.

The anti-war protesters had a very valid concern and were denigrated as well. That does not give anyone an excuse to do keep doing it solely on the basis that it has happened before.

I can agree to that and respect your consistency, but as the old saying goes "if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander".

Forum List

Back