Tea Party speaker calls for hanging of Washington senator.

Idaho should just annex eastern washington. :D

Tea Party Speaker: Hang Patty Murray

How many of you have watched the movie Lonesome Dove?," asked an unidentified female speaker from the podium. "What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd? What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd. He got hung. And that's what I want to do with Patty Murray."
Crash The Tea Party!

Nuff said.

Did you watch the video?

I am sorry I posted a thread on a local current event.
An I am sorry it is clear as day in the video what the lady was saying and that she was at Tea Party event. I think I have a right to be pissed when someone makes comments like that about MY senator.
Crash The Tea Party!

Nuff said.

That would work if this wasn't the first thread I started on the Tea Party.
I guess I should not care what happens in my backyard.

Nuff said

You remember when the right bitched about Obama starting a site about the lies being told about him? :lol:

You remember when the right bitched about Obama starting a site about the lies being told about him? :lol:
You remember when i told you that none of ever saw the shit the movement is accused of at any protest, yet suddenly it now goes on, right after that lil web site popped up?

Idaho should just annex eastern washington. :D

Tea Party Speaker: Hang Patty Murray

How many of you have watched the movie Lonesome Dove?," asked an unidentified female speaker from the podium. "What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd? What happened to Jake when he ran with the wrong crowd. He got hung. And that's what I want to do with Patty Murray."

I would rep you for this but, because of Gunny and his damned 'rules', I have to wait...... (I've always preferred to think of them more as sort of 'guidelines'. :lol::lol:)

However, for the record..... thank you for differentiating between the words of an individual and the desire of a group.

Also, for the record, I disapprove of anyone who calls for the death of another in a public speech.

The speaker expressed her desire to hang Patty Murray.

Given that I often make the same sort of hyperbolic calls for hanging people that I think are miscreants, I'd say this is much ado about nothing.

It's when people start taking this sort of hyperbole seriously and acting on it, that we need to shut it down.

Of course, the government might decide to take it seriously and given that the woman is on tape, I'd say they could make a case against her.

I am not in the least surprised at specific calls of violence against those in government. We must face the fact that there have never been such levels of feelings of betrayal in our citizenry in some time, likely since the Civil War (maybe even more sentiments of betrayal, hard to say).

There are so many who have reached the point of believing that the only option for the survival of the USA is a violent uprising. That is just the grim fact.

We must face the fact that there have never been such levels of feelings of betrayal in our citizenry in some time, likely since the Civil War (maybe even more sentiments of betrayal, hard to say).

:eek:

I thought you were younger than 150 years old.

Those pics you PM'd WERE NOT YOU!!!!:confused:

Forum List

Back