Teabaggers making death threats against NAACP

NAACP Recieves Racist Death Threat After Tea Party Resolution | News One

I wish one would try to threaten me and I am a card carrying member of the NAACP, thats right I have a membership.

How in the fuck did you come to the conclusion that it was a tea party member that left that message?

You are one stupid card carrying racist fuck!

Who else could have done it? Oh wait, it was a liberal lefty pretending to be a Teabagger, thats it, its always some liberal conspiracy to deny the rightwinger racist retards their "rights," isn't that what the explanation is always?

NAACP Recieves Racist Death Threat After Tea Party Resolution | News One

I wish one would try to threaten me and I am a card carrying member of the NAACP, thats right I have a membership.

How in the fuck did you come to the conclusion that it was a tea party member that left that message?

Who else could have done it? Oh wait, it was a liberal lefty pretending to be a Teabagger, thats it, its always some liberal conspiracy to deny the rightwinger racist retards their "rights," isn't that what the explanation is always?

Oh just about anyone including a racist idiot such as yourself could have made that call. Fact is there is no evidence that suggest the person was a tea party member.

Oh just about anyone including a racist idiot such as yourself could have made that call. Fact is there is no evidence that suggest the person was a tea party member.

Yeah, I would make a threat against an organization that me and members of my family are a part of since 50 years[my family]. Bullyboy threats don't scare me.

Yeah, I would make a threat against an organization that me and members of my family are a part of since 50 years[my family]. Bullyboy threats don't scare me.

No one has threatened you punk!

Forum List

Back