. LIVE! DeSantis vs. Newsom

Newsom did what all spoiled children do. When faced with a question he could not answer, he screamed.

To me it seems like global warming is making it windier all the time. Rainier where it was rainy and drier where it was dry and more nasty weather overall. Chicago's called the Windy City but only averages like 7 miles an hour while Buffalo averages 13 miles per hour and it's getting worse I think. The blizzard they had last year was unlike anything they'd ever had before in downtown Buffalo It was 100 mile per hour winds for three days straight with snow coming down like crazy. People died trying to get help outside because the electricity went off especially in the black areas I bet. You could die easily right outside your house and the drift,,,, 40 died.
That darned lake effect snow doesn't help.

Newsome definitely one in that fax viewers got to hear more truths and fact checking than they ever do and they probably also notice Hannity and de Santas talking over Newsom the whole time, one or the other. All of Hannity's statistics were Anti Democratic and questionable
No surprise. Hannity is a hatchet man for the GOP. The whole thing seemed like a 'hit piece' on Newsom from the getgo.

Great debate. Hannity and Desantis on one side and Newsome on the other. First debate I ever saw where a debater was also the moderator.

His questions are based on total BS every time GOPBS of course and Fox BS, all pointing out supposed problems with California l O L

So predictable of Hannity.

When it turned into a pissing contest I changed the channel.

Gee, was Hannity biased much? :lol:

This was just a money grab from advertisers. There were more ads than debate.

Looks like it went as one might imagine. Ugly, sloppy, loud, dark.

I guess Newsom deserves kudos for walking into what he knew was a two on one, but there was nothing there for America to be proud of.

What a mess we're in.

I saw 2 minutes of it this morning and I have to agree with you. That's why I didn't watch it.

This reminds me of that Eminem song at the end of the movie. "you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime"

If Joe Biden was doing that bad on the economy and inflation, Sean and Ron would have won that argument, or even had that argument.

Harry Dresden and others love to say Florida is crushing California. Sean and Ron didn't make a very good argument.

The Not Ready for Prime Time Players
  • Dan Aykroyd.
  • John Belushi.
  • Chevy Chase (final episode: October 30, 1976)
  • Jane Curtin.
  • Garrett Morris.
  • Bill Murray (first episode: January 15, 1977)
  • Laraine Newman.
  • Gilda Radner.
  • Ron DeSantis LOL

blghhm05mo3c1.png
This ‘debate’ was predestined to be lopsided as hell…there was nothing really worthy of debate. Their records and accomplishments or lack thereof speak for themselves…The stats/data was so far off and in favor of DeSantis that neither Ron or Hannity really had to say anything.
Newsom did what all Democrats do…talk in circles saying lots of things but really saying nothing.
Like all filthy pukes running all filthy blue shitholes he knew there was nothing he could say to defend his indefensible bullshit.

This ‘debate’ was predestined to be lopsided as hell…there was nothing really worthy of debate. Their records and accomplishments or lack thereof speak for themselves…The stats/data was so far off and in favor of DeSantis that neither Ron or Hannity really had to say anything.
Newsom did what all Democrats do…talk in circles saying lots of things but really saying nothing.
Like all filthy pukes running all filthy blue shitholes he knew there was nothing he could say to defend his indefensible bullshit.
You poor thing. Desantis really disappointed you, didn't he.

2 on one the general consensus is Newsom won. The reason he did this? To show he can be presidential, win a debate, and take on lying Republicans. He succeeded and you know it. Now demonize him.

How do you think President Biden knows more about these questions and wouldn't be as repetitive as Newsom.
no shit.....but he thinks the GOP has a say in cal.....i know better....
Of course the federal government has a lot to say about all these states and cities GOP liars go on about. Country is a mess after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. The worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness anywhere ever by far in the modern world. Great job GOP!

w4hwmbmvdp3c1.jpg

2 on one the general consensus is Newsom won. The reason he did this? To show he can be presidential, win a debate, and take on lying Republicans. He succeeded and you know it. Now demonize him.
bobo you know nothing about this guy outside of what you have been told......he aint what you might think he is.....

Democrat Governor, Democrat House, Democrat Senate, yet you blame the GOP. Pathetic.

We still have G O P Reaganist tax rates

1701455751845.png
, a giveaway to the rich and not enough money to To invest federal dollars in infrastructure everywhere everywhere everywhere, brainwashed functional moron.

How do you think President Biden knows more about these questions and wouldn't be as repetitive as Newsom.

Of course the federal government has a lot to say about all these states and cities GOP liars go on about. Country is a mess after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. The worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness anywhere ever by far in the modern world. Great job GOP!
franco you have posted this so many times it should be in the "famous quotes by board members who have repeated the same shit more than 23 times " section......

bobo you know nothing about this guy outside of what you have been told......he aint what you might think he is.....

I know as much as you bro. I know more about him than you guys knew about George Santos before you voted for him.

This is why I put words in your Republican mouths. It's simple. If you are pro life, suddenly you believe everything else the Republicans say. Global warming, suddenly you don't believe in that either. Why? Because as a pro life Republican, you try very hard to believe everything they say. Masks don't work, we shouldn't support Ukraine, etc.

This is why I assume if you are a republican because of guns, you also don't believe in man made climate change. I don't know very many Republicans who fall out of line on any of the issues.

Oh sure you can point to 2 things you disagree with republicans on. Doesn't stop you from "caucusing" with them. That's right. You may call yourself an independent but you clearly caucus with Republicans. Much like Bernie caucuses with Democrats.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how fucked in the head the retarded left actually is… Despite all the statistics and data that was shown during the debate, they still want to believe, somehow someway that Gavin Newsom won because he says some cool LefTard shit….Twilight Zone!

I know as much as you bro. I know more about him than you guys knew about George Santos before you voted for him.

This is why I put words in your Republican mouths. It's simple. If you are pro life, suddenly you believe everything else the Republicans say. Global warming, suddenly you don't believe in that either. Why? Because as a pro life Republican, you try very hard to believe everything they say. Masks don't work, we shouldn't support Ukraine, etc.

This is why I assume if you are a republican because of guns, you also don't believe in man made climate change. I don't know very many Republicans who fall out of line on any of the issues.

Oh sure you can point to 2 things you disagree with republicans on. Doesn't stop you from "caucusing" with them. That's right. You may call yourself an independent but you clearly caucus with Republicans. Much like Bernie caucuses with Democrats.
you know shit.....i knew about this guy when he was SF mayor.....you never even heard of the guy then....remember bobo i lived in the guys state,you didnt....

you know shit.....i knew about this guy when he was SF mayor.....you never even heard of the guy then....remember bobo i lived in the guys state,you didnt....
So what? What do you know about him? I don't know shit about the Detroit Mayor and I still live in MI. You USED to live in Cali and you didn't live in SF so I doubt you were keeping track of how their mayor was doing.

Here's what we know

Majorities of California adult voters (58%) approve of Governor Newsom’s handling of his job. Governor Newsom’s approval ratings among adults have not gone below 50% since his first year in office, when many were still on the fence about their new governor. Since then, majorities of adults have consistently said that they approve of the way that Gavin Newsom is handling his job

Forum List

Back