Tea Party Movement Evolves Into Political Force With Eye Toward 2010

Lets do another teabagger thread!

Either way, they spell doom for the Republican Party. As if they didn't have enough problems, the GOP has to contend with another lunatic fringe movement that is forcing unwinnable positions onto GOP candidates.

Long live the teabaggers!

Only Liberals and faggots use the term Teabaggers.

the liberals/dems really did a stupid number to keep calling these folks "teabaggers".....

this will and seemingly has already, come back to haunt them. dems seem to be all about the schoolyard taunt, insult....not much about the debate or the issues.

In your lifetime have you ever heard of a more uninspiring name for a political movement than "Tea Parties"???

It really fires up the masses when you declare "Lets have a Tea Party!"

Do you really think something called a tea party strikes fear into the opposition?

As to "TEABAGGERS"
What else are you supposed to call someone who attends a tea party? tea party goers??

They picked the stupid name not me....let them live with it

Go Teabaggers! Change we can believe in!

idiot1.jpg

Oh and where was that dedicted activist during the years that the REPUBLICANS controlled Congress and the WH!!!??? Oh yeah NOTHING to protest about during the Bush years.......The Pugs were to busy passing spending bills with the MOST PORK EVER in terms of #s and $s. They couldn't be bothered with immigration or any of a HOST of important Conservative ideal now could they?

By the way I HATE our open boarders and I HATE social benefits for illegal aliens.

Look at the sign that lady is holding again Cold F...............................

Either way, they spell doom for the Republican Party. As if they didn't have enough problems, the GOP has to contend with another lunatic fringe movement that is forcing unwinnable positions onto GOP candidates.

Ha Ha....YOU JUST SAID Teabaggers!!!:razz:

...........damn:redface:

or should they form their own third party. Is the Tea Party is becoming a political force to be reckoned with? Is the Tea Party movement the key to winning the majority back in the 2010 elections?

(ehhh..I can't post url's yet) but according to an article on the fox news site they are a political force to be reckoned with.

The Tea Party Party has the same problem the GOP currently does. They have no single leader, no single message and can't decide what their platform is, except that they are against anythign Obama and the Democrats want to do. As with Perot, IF the TPP and the GOP continue their present course, they will simply split the conservative vote, and will keep pushing away Independents and in the end will guarantee another four years for Obama in 2012. Just my .02.

In your lifetime have you ever heard of a more uninspiring name for a political movement than "Tea Parties"???

Do you really think something called a tea party strikes fear into the opposition?

As to "TEABAGGERS"
What else are you supposed to call someone who attends a tea party? tea party goers??

or should they form their own third party. Is the Tea Party is becoming a political force to be reckoned with? Is the Tea Party movement the key to winning the majority back in the 2010 elections?

(ehhh..I can't post url's yet) but according to an article on the fox news site they are a political force to be reckoned with.

The Tea Party Party has the same problem the GOP currently does. They have no single leader, no single message and can't decide what their platform is, except that they are against anythign Obama and the Democrats want to do. As with Perot, IF the TPP and the GOP continue their present course, they will simply split the conservative vote, and will keep pushing away Independents and in the end will guarantee another four years for Obama in 2012. Just my .02.

I agree.

The Republicans need to join the Tea Party Party.:cool:

As to "TEABAGGERS"

Besides, almost every picture you see of Tea Party Partiers, shows them with stupid hats on that have tea bags dangling from them. What do you/they expect when you dress like an idiot? To be taken SERIOUSLY? Come on....

As to "TEABAGGERS"

Besides, almost every picture you see of Tea Party Partiers, shows them with stupid hats on that have tea bags dangling from them. What do you/they expect when you dress like an idiot? To be taken SERIOUSLY? Come on....

You and Bill Maher.......continue to denigrate average Americans' dress and intelligence....it only increases their determination that the "Eliteists" need to be removed from the political picture.

As to "TEABAGGERS"

You and Bill Maher.......continue to denigrate average Americans' dress and intelligence....it only increases their determination that the "Eliteists" need to be removed from the political picture.

So, in YOUR mind, because I find people wearing tea bags on their heads idiotic, that makes ME elitist? Wow...

Last edited:
FreedomWorks

In a 2005 article, Joe Conason noted that Republicans "who have controlled Congress since 1995 long ago proved eager to grease their friends with federal money," in contrast to their rhetoric about limited government. "Asked once why his revolutionary Republican comrades were consuming so much more federal pork than the Democrats ever did, the Texas conservative [Dick Armey] replied smugly: 'To the victors go the spoils.'

the liberals/dems really did a stupid number to keep calling these folks "teabaggers".....

this will and seemingly has already, come back to haunt them. dems seem to be all about the schoolyard taunt, insult....not much about the debate or the issues.

As to "TEABAGGERS"

They didn't pick the name.

The State Run Media working for Obama coined the term.

Obama....the class-act that he is....repeated the term during a speech shortly afterwards.

It's an insult.....and something that Gays would think of. Which pretty much explains why it came from Obama's media.

So, in YOUR mind, because I find people wearing tea bags on their heads idiotic, that makes ME elitist? Wow...

"Stupid Hats AND Teabags."

I suppose you've never been to a Pro Football Game because you've been to busy at Coffee Bars Reading Poetry and Drinking Lattes.:razz:

I suppose you've never been to a Pro Football Game because you've been to busy at Coffee Bars Reading Poetry and Drinking Lattes.:razz:

WTF is THAT supposed to mean?

As to "TEABAGGERS"

They didn't pick the name.

The State Run Media working for Obama coined the term.

Obama....the class-act that he is....repeated the term during a speech shortly afterwards.

It's an insult.....and something that Gays would think of. Which pretty much explains why it came from Obama's media.

Nice attempt at a spin..

Yes they did select the silly name, yes they did decide to wear silly hats with tea bags dangling from them, yes they did initially call themselves teabaggers, yes they did hold up silly and racist signs

The funny part is....they expect to be taken seriously

Nice attempt at a spin..

Yes they did select the silly name, yes they did decide to wear silly hats with tea bags dangling from them, yes they did initially call themselves teabaggers, yes they did hold up silly and racist signs

The funny part is....they expect to be taken seriously

Even Funnier: They are taken seriously.

Whatever that means. I suppose "Taken Seriously" means 60 minutes decides to do a piece on your organization? Or the WSJ writes OPeD columns about you, week after week, like they did about Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac back in 2002-2003.

Or the NYT gives it space on the Front Page?
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

\
The Tea Parties did not exist while George Bush ran up a $5 Trillion deficit.

It has existed in one form or another for about 10 years, however, the version of it which you know today really started in 2007. I admit it's being grabbed by big government Conservatives who are hoping to gain from it politically, but it's truly a libertarian movement. Sarah Palin speaking at TPPs makes me sick. She's the biggest opportunist of them all and does NOT represent the TP values.

Are you implying that people who take off their shirts and paint themselves blue and puke in stadium parking lots are trying to be taken seriously as a political movement?

Forum List

Back