There are no viable alternatives

White man bad. Hmmm why would I hate my own race.

I don't see white people as bad. Only bad white people are bad.

Only bad every race is bad.

I see you want to make a strawman.
Why would you hate your own race?
Good question.
The answer is because you are mentally ill.
A better answer is ask your pal JoeB.

There is a reason why Republicans can't act like Republicans. The Democrats have induced tens of millions of Americans that Government is the proper source of all sorts of goodies, ALL of which are outside the proper realm of the Federal government. Healthcare, food supplements, educational grants, loans, and subsidies, housing...the list goes on and on.

Any Republican politician who insisted on voting his conscience according to the Constitution would be attacked left and right in the Media for "depriving" people of their rightful goodies. One term wonder. Simple as that.
No the reason Republicans can't act like Republicans is because they lose elections if they do so.

Why would you hate your own race?
Good question.
The answer is because you are mentally ill.
A better answer is ask your pal JoeB.

He's probably been programmed to be ashamed of his own race, nationality, and heritage.

Nothing short of a midnight intervention, including a black hood, a van, and 48 hours of de-programming would wake this guy up.

:laughing0301:

He's probably been programmed to be ashamed of his own race, nationality, and heritage.

Nothing short of a midnight intervention, including a black hood, a van, and 48 hours of de-programming would wake this guy up.

:laughing0301:
Not ashamed of my race at all. All I know is there is bad people in every race.

No the reason Republicans can't act like Republicans is because they lose elections if they do so.

Please tell me: How is a Republican supposed to "act"? Are you familiar with the Republican core values, their charter, what they believe in, their history, their goals??

Please tell me: How is a Republican supposed to "act"? Are you familiar with the Republican core values, their charter, what they believe in?
Well I like Reagan. He stood up for conservative policies without name calling and having to go on and on about himself.

He let his leadership do the speaking.

Some of us simply don't want to be a part of either party or their ideals. Unfortunately for you Dems or gopers you must accept us in this nation. Nothing at all you are able to do about it.

Some of us simply don't want to be a part of either party or their ideals. Unfortunately for you Dems or gopers you must accept us in this nation. Nothing at all you are able to do about it.
I totally except those that disagree with me on policy.

It seems like you don't.

Well I like Reagan. He stood up for conservative policies without name calling and having to go on and on about himself.

He let his leadership do the speaking.

Are you trying to say President Trump had no leadership? Aren't you even aware of the differences in your life today, as compared to 2018? Look around you, and tell me what you see: Do you see the 9.1% inflation rate, a recession, your retirement accounts being drained away, the price of oil rising to $130 per barrel as it did, $5 per gallon or more gasoline prices, more dependence on Venezuela and the Saudis for oil, shortages, supply line disruptions, millions of illegals swarming the border, an epidemic of crime and drugs, more COVID deaths than there were under Trump, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a still-increasing trade imbalance with China, Iran getting closer to having nukes, North Korea waving their dicks in your face, and a war in Europe, and an old white man with dementia, one who can't even control his own bowels?

Surely you have to be aware of those things. Now tell me this: Under whose leadership were we under in order to get what we are seeing today? How did we get here? Did Trump do that to you?

You see I agree with both sides on issues.

I like balanced budgets.

I like a strong army.

I like the rule of law.

I like helping people out when necessary.

Are you trying to say President Trump had no leadership? Aren't you even aware of the differences in your life today, as compared to 2018? Look around you, and tell me what you see: Do you see the 9.1% inflation rate, a recession, your retirement accounts being drained away, the price of oil rising to $130 per barrel as it did, $5 per gallon or more gasoline prices, more dependence on Venezuela and the Saudis for oil, shortages, supply line disruptions, millions of illegals swarming the border, an epidemic of crime and drugs, more COVID deaths than there were under Trump, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a still-increasing trade imbalance with China, Iran getting closer to having nukes, North Korea waving their dicks in your face, and a war in Europe, and an old white man with dementia, one who can't even control his own bowels?

Surely you have to be aware of those things. Now tell me this: Under whose leadership were we under in order to get what we are seeing today? How did we get here? Did Trump do that to you?
Trump had to brag on himself at every turn. And he was totally reacting to the litigation thing.

Trump couldn't let the idiots be idiots he had to attack them making himself lower to their standards.

Trump was a mess.

The first thing Reagan did was promise every State Senator campaign support in return for elimination municipal laws protecting minorities and replaced them with Japanese and Chinese business visas.
Then Reagan did the same to US citizens.
Don't bother arguing as I was working on Wall Street in 1981 and on and saw what happened.

Abstinence is not a vote. It merely puts one up above the fray, where they believe they're immune and blameless. But those who don't choose a side are still subject to the whims of one side or the other.

Reagan lost my respect by firing a large group of people when he had no business sticking his nose in a private dispute.

Forum List

Back