Tea Party Favorite Rand Paul: In his own words....

He'll make a great Senator, we could use a whole bunch more just like him. Liberals can attempt to marginalize him all day, but Americans aren't as stupid as you think. Anyone who watched that interview can see that he is arguing about the PRINCIPLE of limited government and that he is in no way racist.
....At least, he's against institutional-racism, right? That other-kind doesn't really count, right??

:rolleyes:

There is no debate. The Kennedy family has a Profile In Courage Award and a Presidential Museum and Library, and a Graduate School of Government and more...and your family has you on a shitty little computer with a shared modem.

His point is valid. what they have now does not negate how they got it. through murder, extortion, and corruption of the government.

Absolutely. They got to where they were by corrupt means. That is indeed the ROOT of the *Kennedy Dynasty*...and how anyone can hold up CRIMINALS for display, and hitch their wagon to it *I* will NEVER understand.

Thanks blu.

the pattern has happened forever. in recent usa history its how the mafia thrived. they headquartered in poor italian neighborhoods, the locals knew what was going on but the mafia people took care of them, gave the kids and dads jobs, protected them from other ethnic groups, started food and items give aways, etc. it is the same thing that gangs do in poor areas now. to these exploited people the criminals are their heroes and their lifeline, and when an outside force like the cops or FBI comes, of course the locals will hate them because they are taking their money stream away.

its also why tyrants in third world countries get standing ovations and hundreds of thousands of people in support.

He'll make a great Senator, we could use a whole bunch more just like him. Liberals can attempt to marginalize him all day, but Americans aren't as stupid as you think. Anyone who watched that interview can see that he is arguing about the PRINCIPLE of limited government and that he is in no way racist.
....At least, he's against institutional-racism, right? That other-kind doesn't really count, right??

where in the constition does the FEDERAL government get the power to tell private businesses whom they can or cant hire?

where in the constition does the FEDERAL government get the power to tell private businesses whom they can or cant hire?

Yep. They have no such power.

Where in the Constitution does it force the Federal Government to help clean up TN after a flood? Or an oil spill in the Gulf?

Where in the Constitution does it force the Federal Government to help clean up TN after a flood? Or an oil spill in the Gulf?

I don't think their is for TN, the oil spill could easily fit under either the defense clause or general welfare since its now ruining food supplies and the ability of thousands of people to perform their jobs. It also is posining land water for years to come that hundreds of thousands of people use

Lets keep the Paul political dynasty going and perhaps one day it will be as big as the Kennedy dynasty.
....Or, the (ALMOST) BUSH Dynasty, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWJHCRVs4AY&feature=related]YouTube - Bush Sr. cries while talking about son[/ame]

532.gif

I don't think their is for TN, the oil spill could easily fit under either the defense clause or general welfare since its now ruining food supplies and the ability of thousands of people to perform their jobs. It also is posining land water for years to come that hundreds of thousands of people use

So why are there Tea Partiers siging up for FEMA relief in TN?

Gee? I don't know? Why don't you ask the guy the entity that created FEMA, The Plans that have been in place AFTER the EXXON Valdez?

And why you are at it? ASK those that chastised BOOOOOSH for not responding faster to KATRINA?

Are YOU always this Self Defeating? This Self-decapitating?

Do you ALWAYS fight yourself with such questions? -OR_ is it just the GUY in the Mirror?

is this some defection tactic (retorical question)? I am not from TN, have never attended a tea party, and don't think FEMA should be around.

Gee? I don't know? Why don't you ask the guy the entity that created FEMA, The Plans that have been in place AFTER the EXXON Valdez?

And why you are at it? ASK those that chastised BOOOOOSH for not responding faster to KATRINA?

Do you ALWAYS fight yourself with such questions? -OR_ is it just the GUY in the Mirror?

Hmmmm....is FEMA in the Constitution? No.

Stop skirting. What part of LAW didn't I make clear? Or should it be repealed?

is this some defection tactic (retorical question)? I am not from TN, have never attended a tea party, and don't think FEMA should be around.

This is kinda what I was shooting for. But I gotta humour some. ;)

Kentucky GOP Senate nominee Rand Paul is squirming under the bright lights of national media attention since he toppled Mitch McConnell's handpicked candidate Trey Grayson Tuesday night. On Wednesday, an interview he gave to the Louisville Courier-Journal, in which he seemed to say he would have opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, hit the Internet and cable television. Wednesday night MSNBC's Rachel Maddow interviewed him and tried to get him to clarify his remarks, and Paul tried to talk his way out of siding with the terrible folks who wouldn't let black students sit at those Southern lunch counters in 1960.

But Paul basically sided with the terrible folks. The Tea Party hero said he thought the Civil Rights Act was fine when it came to desegregating public institutions, but not private businesses. He called the issue of desegregating lunch counters "obscure," and implied the First Amendment gave business owners the right to be racist.

Rachel Maddow demolishes Rand Paul - Joan Walsh - Salon.com

I know....I know...you will say this does not mean that all Tea Baggers are racist....but come on people?

In other words? (WHY the Fuck didn't you just come out and say it? RAND is a Rascist)?

Meanwhile back at the ranch at 1600 PENN AV in the District of Criminals?

We have the President of the United States saying stupid shit like this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Sk5ECvlXQ"]YouTube - Obama Lies About Arizona Immigration Law[/ame]
To the OP? STEP OFF the podium NOW before YOU get hurt...

YOU are swallowing the Obama Statist Kool-Aid. Who knows? Maybe you're punch-Drunk...and have fallen OFF the podium already?

-DIPSHIT-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBLgSzJpOec"]YouTube - Cafferty Blasts Obama and the Dems For the Arizona Law[/ame]

I look like a Native American...Maybe I can go for ICE CREAM...and no one will accost me looking for my paers?

Hey.....NOBODY can outquote The IDIOT SON!!!!!

"It's very interesting when you think about it, the slaves who left here to go to America, because of their steadfast and their religion and their belief in freedom, helped change America." - Dakar, Senegal, July 8, 2003http://slate.msn.com/id/76886/

897.gif

Umm Because they CARE...and Obama hasn't addressed it?

if you are going to argue via the constitution at least do it correctly. asking if a specific organization is in the constitution is plain retarded. its like asking 'is the air force in the constitution?', no, but what they do is.

your question should have been:

'is what fema does constitutional' and depending on the situation some of it is

Forum List

Back