Tea Party Favorite Rand Paul: In his own words....

he'll make a great senator, we could use a whole bunch more just like him. Liberals can attempt to marginalize him all day, but americans aren't as stupid as you think. Anyone who watched that interview can see that he is arguing about the principle of limited government and that he is in no way racist.

Rand paul is going to destroy his opponent in the general election, and conservatives all across the country are going to get elected in droves. Why? Because of their conservative principles - limited government and fiscal responsibility. These principles are a tidal wave that is going to wash away the democrat majorities in november.

Say goodbye to pelosi's speakership, say goodbye to harry reid permanently, and say goodbye to the leftist agenda of the unicorn rainbow king.

+1000000000

Agreed.

Lets keep the Paul political dynasty going and perhaps one day it will be as big as the Kennedy dynasty.

ONE Starke Difference here? The PAULS actually WORK for a living...

REALLY? What have either one of them ever truly accomplished for the American people?

And what did the Kennedy's other than SCANDAL? Start with the RUM RUNNER JOE Kennedy...and GO from there.

Game, Set, Match.

You're OUT of your fuckin' league.

Lets keep the Paul political dynasty going and perhaps one day it will be as big as the Kennedy dynasty.

REALLY? What have either one of them ever truly accomplished for the American people?
Let's see. The Junior is an eye doctor and he also does surgeries. I'd say that's a good thing. The Daddy is an OBGYN and has delivered thousands of babies. Gee, delivering babies into the world? That's not much at all...

Let's see. The Junior is an eye doctor and he also does surgeries. I'd say that's a good thing. The Daddy is an OBGYN and has delivered thousands of babies. Gee, delivering babies into the world? That's not much at all...

So, as politicians, and public servants.....ZIP. Thanks. nuf said.

What the OP negates is the Kennedy's and their DYNASTY are CRIMINALS. That is how they got started.

So, as politicians, and public servants.....ZIP. Thanks. nuf said.

No...just fucking CRIMINALS.

'NUFF SAID Indeed.

What the OP negates is the Kennedy's and their DYNASTY are CRIMINALS. That is how they got started.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the Kennedy family has done more for America in a few generations, than your family ever will in ten generations

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the Kennedy family has done more for America in a few generations, than your family ever will in ten generations

Typical mentality. Support Criminality. I expect that from a UNION -THUG- as yourself. Unions are criminals as well.

Va? You cannot DEFEND the Kennedy's. They're enterprise...they're "Dynasty" was bourne of CRIMINALITY...and continued.

YOU LOST this debate.

You stupid fuck....the debate was never about the Kennedy's. Are you brain damaged? Can you NOT read the fucking thread title? Are you a special needs child? Is your name Twig?

Va? You cannot DEFEND the Kennedy's. They're enterprise...they're "Dynasty" was bourne of CRIMINALITY...and continued.

YOU LOST this debate.

There is no debate. The Kennedy family has a Profile In Courage Award and a Presidential Museum and Library, and a Graduate School of Government and more...and your family has you on a shitty little computer with a shared modem.

haters.jpg

YOU LOST this debate.

You stupid fuck....the debate was never about the Kennedy's. Are you brain damaged? Can you NOT read the fucking thread title? Are you a special needs child? Is your name Twig?

I see... YOU need to address US CITIZEN for this aspect of it...YOU however answered it.

Nice attempt to deflect *AGAIN*

YOU LOST this debate.

There is no debate. The Kennedy family has a Profile In Courage Award and a Presidential Museum and Library, and a Graduate School of Government and more...and your family has you on a shitty little computer with a shared modem.

His point is valid. what they have now does not negate how they got it. through murder, extortion, and corruption of the government.

Va? You're a poor Debator. Your thread subject is equally as poor.

And Rascist on *YOUR* part, while trying to shove it to Rand Paul.

So put a sock in it BOY before you get hurt.

And you couldn't spell if your life depended on it, son. Rand Paul spoke the words. He let all of America know where he stands. Nuff said.

YOU LOST this debate.

His point is valid. what they have now does not negate how they got it. through murder, extortion, and corruption of the government.

Absolutely. They got to where they were by corrupt means. That is indeed the ROOT of the *Kennedy Dynasty*...and how anyone can hold up CRIMINALS for display, and hitch their wagon to it *I* will NEVER understand.

Thanks blu.

Forum List

Back