Tea Party: Bring on the Government shutdown

Forgive them....TeaTards do not know any better

Whatever it takes to stop you liberals from spending the country into oblivion. now I know you hate it that your sugar titties are about to run dry,, but.. elections them do have consequences!!!!!

Whatever it takes to stop you liberals from spending the country into oblivion. now I know you hate it that your sugar titties are about to run dry,, but.. elections them do have consequences!!!!!

So you won't mind when your check quits coming?

Not at all, I'm sure. She's delighted to do her part to help cut the deficit. She's patriotic that way.

So you won't mind when your check quits coming?

I won't.*shrugs*

next question?

and one observation; the dem's are not serious they have not been serious as to budget negotiations, and if the gov. hurts down I think will have misjudged, the voters are not as stupid or gullible as they wish they were ala back in 95 which was different in several key areas and the most key of all as well.

Go read something except the msm...:rolleyes:..

Last edited:
Damn Teaparty. I haven't been to the Smithsonian in 7 years. I was going to go next week.

Tea Party: Bring on a government shutdown - CNN.com

You know you will make Beaner cry again...

I'd bet money that Reid, Pelosi and Obama want the government to shut down to win political points.
Not quite. The GOP have banked their hopes for 2012 on economic failure and are determined to kill the recovery any and every way possible. CON$ know the GOP shutdown and extreme budget cuts will snuff out the recovery, which has been their goal all along.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Prediction: Government shutdown would go largely unnoticed by 99% of Americans. This is what has the left's panties in a bunch.

Exactly right.... the only ones belly aching are the libtard ObamaZombies.

The Dems had control of EVERYTHING and have'nt produced a budget since 2009. They didnt produce one in 2010 b/c it would not have been the OCTOBER SURPRISE, but the OCTOBER SHOCKER. The Dems would've lost in November even WORSE than they did.

Bottom line is.... this is Obama's fault. He was in control in 2009 & 2010, and he said "buck stops here" and he should just STFU and accept the facts.

Forum List

Back