Tea Party Activists Angry at G.O.P. Leaders

So...the Left are bitching about a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet...but still get their panties in a wad when anyone blames Obama for something, even though he's been in office for two years.

If a leftist didn't have double standards, he'd have no standards at all.

OTOH, finding examples of daveman's stupidity is as easy as finding his most recent post. Or any post. Like this one.

How stupid does one have to be to, in a thread titled "Tea Party Activists Angry At G.O.P. Leaders", to then post that it's the Left who is bitching?

Answer: pretty fucking stupid. But that's dave for ya!
Oh, look:
Note NO anger from the TP fro busiting the budget yet again , they just wnated MORE budget busting tax cuts.

What whores the TP people are.

Synth, if you had any integrity, you'd apologize.

But we both know you don't. You'll weasel out of it...again.

If a CON$ervative wasn't a hypocrite, he'd have no principles at all.

January 15,2009
RUSH: It's entirely fair to call this Obama's stock market because it's reacting to what Obama's plans are for the economy. It's not reacting to Bush. Bush isn't on anybody's mind here.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago. Every smart money guy, every smart money woman on Wall Street and around the world knew Obama was a shoe-in to be president six months ago.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.
Yeah? So? Do you always let Rush do your thinking for you?

Pay attention, Ed. Read the words I wrote. Consider their meaning. Don't just post a Rush quote in response as if it invalidates my point -- because it doesn't.

You refuse to hold Obama responsible for anything, even though he's been in office for two years. But you're also blaming a GOP-controlled House when they haven't even been seated yet -- for actions made by the Democrat-controlled House.

Read it. Read it again. Recognize what you're doing, and the hypocrisy involved.

But you won't. I don't think you're capable.

I hold him responsible for many things. Here's one (written back in September):
Do you put on Chap Stick before you kiss Obama's ass?

I've asked wingnuts on this board to produce examples of TruthMatter's supposed 'stupidity'. None have been able to do so.

Would you like a try?
its in ever post that fucking moron makes
kinda like your own
OK - pick a post and EXPLAIN why it's idiotic, don't just declare it to be idiotic.

You can't.
holy shit
you actually expect me to analyze a morons posts FOR you?
just pick one and read it

The original Ron Paul teapartiers had something going for them until the entire movement was hijacked by Koch Industries. Now it's a pathetic laughing stock of America.

The original Ron Paul teapartiers had something going for them until the entire movement was hijacked by Koch Industries. Now it's a pathetic laughing stock of America.

I believe you mean leftists, not America. The two are definitely not synonymous.
hell, that whole diatribe by bones is nothing but a leftist talking point to discredit a true grassroots movement

I believe you mean leftists, not America. The two are definitely not synonymous.
hell, that whole diatribe by bones is nothing but a leftist talking point to discredit a true grassroots movement
Of course. The only legitimate grassroots opinions are financed by George Soros.

By KATE ZERNIKE

Published: January 1, 2011

*snip*

Tea Party leaders scoffed at the Republicans’ greatest victory from the lame-duck session — the extension of the Bush tax cuts as part of a compromise with the White House. Instead, Tea Party leaders complained that Republicans had abandoned a push for a full repeal of the estate tax.

Mr. Phillips said the tax cuts were more accurately described as “maintaining the status quo” because the lower rates had been in place for several years.
Despite its victories in November — more than 40 candidates supported by the Tea Party were elected to the House and Senate — the Tea Party lost battles for important leadership positions. Tea Party Patriots, for instance, had backed Representative Jack Kingston of Georgia to be chairman of the powerful House Appropriations Committee. Mr. Meckler and Jenny Beth Martin, also a co-founder of Tea Party Patriots, criticized Republicans for choosing Representative Harold Rogers of Kentucky instead, saying he was likely “to continue the big-spending, pork-barrel ways that lost Republicans the majority four years ago.”

In an opinion article on Politico, the two also criticized Republican leaders for choosing Representative Fred Upton of Michigan to lead the Energy and Commerce Committee, saying the choice “indicated they are not serious about expanding the nation’s energy-producing capability” through expanded oil drilling and a relaxation of regulations on nuclear power and coal.

*snip*

Did I call it, or what?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Has anyone from the last election been sworn in yet

By KATE ZERNIKE

*snip*

Tea Party leaders scoffed at the Republicans’ greatest victory from the lame-duck session — the extension of the Bush tax cuts as part of a compromise with the White House. Instead, Tea Party leaders complained that Republicans had abandoned a push for a full repeal of the estate tax.

Mr. Phillips said the tax cuts were more accurately described as “maintaining the status quo” because the lower rates had been in place for several years.
Despite its victories in November — more than 40 candidates supported by the Tea Party were elected to the House and Senate — the Tea Party lost battles for important leadership positions. Tea Party Patriots, for instance, had backed Representative Jack Kingston of Georgia to be chairman of the powerful House Appropriations Committee. Mr. Meckler and Jenny Beth Martin, also a co-founder of Tea Party Patriots, criticized Republicans for choosing Representative Harold Rogers of Kentucky instead, saying he was likely “to continue the big-spending, pork-barrel ways that lost Republicans the majority four years ago.”

In an opinion article on Politico, the two also criticized Republican leaders for choosing Representative Fred Upton of Michigan to lead the Energy and Commerce Committee, saying the choice “indicated they are not serious about expanding the nation’s energy-producing capability” through expanded oil drilling and a relaxation of regulations on nuclear power and coal.

*snip*

Did I call it, or what?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

:eusa_shhh: Don't interrupt the moonbats' "victory" dance.

By KATE ZERNIKE

*snip*

*snip*

Did I call it, or what?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

:eusa_shhh: Don't interrupt the moonbats' "victory" dance.

Sorry dave I didn't mean to rain on their parade.:lol:

So...the Left are bitching about a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet...but still get their panties in a wad when anyone blames Obama for something, even though he's been in office for two years.

If a leftist didn't have double standards, he'd have no standards at all.

OTOH, finding examples of daveman's stupidity is as easy as finding his most recent post. Or any post. Like this one.

How stupid does one have to be to, in a thread titled "Tea Party Activists Angry At G.O.P. Leaders", to then post that it's the Left who is bitching?

Answer: pretty fucking stupid. But that's dave for ya!
Oh, look:
Note NO anger from the TP fro busiting the budget yet again , they just wnated MORE budget busting tax cuts.

What whores the TP people are.
Synth, if you had any integrity, you'd apologize.

But we both know you don't. You'll weasel out of it...again.

Apologize for WHAT?!? TM is correct: Republican elites just held everything hostage to tax cuts for billionaires, adding $700 BILLION to the deficit, and teabaggers didn't say "boo".

Yeah? So? Do you always let Rush do your thinking for you?

Pay attention, Ed. Read the words I wrote. Consider their meaning. Don't just post a Rush quote in response as if it invalidates my point -- because it doesn't.

You refuse to hold Obama responsible for anything, even though he's been in office for two years. But you're also blaming a GOP-controlled House when they haven't even been seated yet -- for actions made by the Democrat-controlled House.

Read it. Read it again. Recognize what you're doing, and the hypocrisy involved.

But you won't. I don't think you're capable.

I hold him responsible for many things. Here's one (written back in September):
Do you put on Chap Stick before you kiss Obama's ass?
Did you thank Obama for the huge increase in the stock market? Or won't your hyper-partisanship allow it?

I'm sure you will weasel out of this, too.

Yup. And you have to be blind, or an extreme wingnut, or an idiot to not see that the teabagger's goals are exactly the same as the goals of bilionaires. It's astroturf.

i already did
any post of hers is fucking pathetic
and you are fast approaching that status
Then show why or STFU.

You will do neither, because you can't help yourself.
its already been done if you weren't so fucking pathetic you would admit it
No it hasn't. I asked for it in this thread and you haven't delivered.

Where? You haven't shown shit, and you haven't explained why any of her posts are stupid.

You lose, loser! Again!!! :lol:

Then show why or STFU.

You will do neither, because you can't help yourself.

Where? You haven't shown shit, and you haven't explained why any of her posts are stupid.

dipshit, ask some of your lib buddies here
LOL
maybe you'll trust them

dipshit, ask some of your lib buddies here
LOL
maybe you'll trust them
You made the claim, I asked you to back it up, and you run away like a bitch.

Same old, same old.

Forum List

Back